Big Bear Thrills

Old February 11th 13, 05:48 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Default Big Bear Thrills

On Monday, February 11, 2013 9:37:00 AM UTC-8, wrote:
About 15 or so years ago they had a similar manhunt around here. One of the year round camper types had been living under vacation houses and in sheds for the winter and the cops got wind of it and decide to chase him out. The official story is that he shot at one of the cops and hit him but this guy was to poor to even own a gun. The rumor was that one cop took a shot and hit another cop on the other side of the house.

Well next thing you know it was a vacation free for all in the mountains for the cops. They brought a whole bunch of them up here living in the few hotels and eating out every night on the taxpayer dime. Riding snowmobiles and helicopters all day while looking for this guy. They were out there searching with IR which doesn't work when the person you are looking for is all bundled up in winter clothing to keep the heat in.

I don't know if they ever found him but after a month of so they scaled back operations leaving a huge bill for the taxpayers.

Congratulations on not getting caught. You must be proud. No wonder you hide in anonymity.
Old February 12th 13, 03:11 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

Welp. Haven't heard anything so Ill just assume the "verifiable ID" ploy. At an airport hotel now, having a few drinks and winding up a whirlwind week. Any suggestions on where to post the video? Preferably a sight trunks can be blocked from.
Old February 12th 13, 04:20 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Tuesday, February 12, 2013 8:11:35 AM UTC-8, pigo wrote:
Welp. Haven't heard anything so Ill just assume the "verifiable ID" ploy.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!
Brain Fried Bob Thompson ignores reality, ignores scores of posts calling him out, and does so while blocking the very posts he is ignoring!!!!
Is this insane, or is this normal for this idiotic coward!!!!!!

At an airport hotel now, having a few drinks and winding up a whirlwind week. Any suggestions on where to post the video? Preferably a sight trunks can be blocked from.

KEWL!!!!! Post a video of you hiding behind a security barrier, at a location you refuse to specify, and act as if you grew a pair!!!!!
How ridiculous can this dumb**** get? This is even better than him setting a meet when he knew I'd be in Idaho!!! Now he's setting a meet inside a security perimeter that I can't enter and acting all butch about it!!!!!
****, this is even more crazy than normal for Brain Fried Bob Thompson.

Old February 12th 13, 04:21 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Tuesday, February 12, 2013 8:11:35 AM UTC-8, pigo wrote:
Welp. Haven't heard anything so Ill just assume the "verifiable ID" ploy. At an airport hotel now, having a few drinks and winding up a whirlwind week. Any suggestions on where to post the video? Preferably a sight trunks can be blocked from.

You know what makes this even more ridiculous? Plenty of thread space for him to post that addresses his "challenge". But he posts in a thread titled Big Bear?
How about BIG PUSSY!!!!
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Old February 12th 13, 04:26 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

You know what makes this even more ridiculous? Plenty of thread space for him to post that addresses his "challenge". But he posts in a thread titled Big Bear?

Why does it matter? You read every thread on here.
Old February 12th 13, 06:02 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Feb 12, 8:11*am, pigo wrote:
Welp. Haven't heard anything so Ill just assume the "verifiable ID" ploy. At an airport hotel now, having a few drinks and winding up a whirlwind week. Any suggestions on where to post the video? Preferably a sight trunks can be blocked from.

Twobutts is posting repeatedly that he will not meet with you anywhere
with "police protection". To a neutral observer (such as a person
whose sworn duty includes police protection of the public), this looks
like he is planning something he does not want the police to see.

He has been following that tactic for years, but I can't figure out
why. Perhaps he doesn't understand that it make him look like a law-
avoiding criminal.
Old February 12th 13, 06:06 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Tuesday, February 12, 2013 9:26:22 AM UTC-8, wrote:
You know what makes this even more ridiculous? Plenty of thread space for him to post that addresses his "challenge". But he posts in a thread titled Big Bear?

Why does it matter? You read every thread on here.

Actually, I don't. Certainly matters if he's trying to sell the idea that he is a manly man who called me out. Yeah, right. Ain't even got the balls to read my posts.
Old February 12th 13, 06:10 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Tuesday, February 12, 2013 11:02:47 AM UTC-8, Richard Henry wrote:
On Feb 12, 8:11*am, pigo wrote:

Welp. Haven't heard anything so Ill just assume the "verifiable ID" ploy. At an airport hotel now, having a few drinks and winding up a whirlwind week. Any suggestions on where to post the video? Preferably a sight trunks can be blocked from.

Twobutts is posting repeatedly that he will not meet with you anywhere

with "police protection".

Damn right. Only a true pussy would even suggest such a ridiculous scenario, where you have a bodyguard so you can call me a child molester in real life.
Oooooops, forgot.
Dickless Henry has proposed exactly that: meeting in a cop station so he could claim he had manned up.

Not see. Stop. To a neutral observer, looks like you are a pussy and a coward who will never have the balls to spew his **** in real life without a cop's skirt to hide behind.

He has been following that tactic for years, but I can't figure out

why. Perhaps he doesn't understand that it make him look like a law-

avoiding criminal.

Really? This from a law breaking criminal who has repeatedly lied to LE?
Happy to discuss this with SPD. How about the contact info for Diaper Bob's "lieutenant" or your pet cop, the one you bragged would be jailing me for life?
Perhaps you don't understand that refusing to provide LE contact info makes you look like a law avoiding criminal.
Contact info?
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA
Old February 12th 13, 06:14 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Feb 8, 7:32*am, The Real Bev wrote:
We were there from 7:30 am to 1:30 pm. *Saw a couple hours of circling
helicopters. *Asked a few people if they knew what it was about.
"Probably some practice thing." *Duh. *Must have been an extremely small
value of 'lockdown' because we saw NOTHING, no extra traffic, no problems..

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la...130208,0,50449...

Continuing story on The Drudge Report. *Slow news day...

No, we were NOT the two women who were shot by the police by mistake.

--
Cheers, Bev
"By the time they had diminished from 50 to 8, the other

Getting back to the original topic -

http://www.socalopinion.com/forum/sh...=9371#post9371

Old February 12th 13, 07:28 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

Ahhhh...ok. Yeah? Why wouldn't you meet where cps were unless you planned something illegal? I seem to remember it taking a moral high ground with justification for everything it does. Must have changed? I don't know why we bother, but I hope you guys get some entertainment from it.