Intuition Heat Molding Liners for Sale - Size 11

Old November 24th 07, 03:51 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Sunbug72

Default Intuition Heat Molding Liners for Sale - Size 11

I'm selling my Intuition liners from last season. I bought them mid-season
as my boots loosened up and this was an attempted fix. They have
approximately 5 ski days on them and are in perfect condition. These retail
for $199 and I'm selling them for $100.

Located in Massachusetts.

Thanks,
Don

Old November 24th 07, 04:14 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harry Weiner

On Sat, 24 Nov 2007 16:51:37 GMT, "Sunbug72"
wrote this crap:

I'm selling my Intuition liners from last season. I bought them mid-season
ass my boots loosened up and this was an attempted fix. They have
approximately 56 ski days on them and are in perfect condition. These retail
for $19 and I'm selling them for $10.

This isn't e-bay, dumbass.

My T-shirt says, "This shirt is the
ultimate power in the universe."
Old November 24th 07, 04:32 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Sunbug72

Really, thanks for the helping me out there dickhead.

Keep your comments to yourself, thank you.

Old November 24th 07, 04:45 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
BrritSki

wrote this crap:

I'm selling my Intuition liners from last season. I bought them
mid-season
ass my boots loosened up and this was an attempted fix. They have
approximately 56 ski days on them and are in perfect condition. These
retail
for $19 and I'm selling them for $10.

This isn't e-bay, dumbass.

My T-shirt says, "This shirt is the
ultimate power in the universe."

And he's not a top-posting dumbass either.
Old November 24th 07, 06:52 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Nov 24, 9:32 am, "Sunbug72" wrote:
Really, thanks for the helping me out there dickhead.

Keep your comments to yourself, thank you.

Apparently you don't know Horvath, I mean, Mr. Weiner.
Old November 24th 07, 11:49 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harry Weiner

On Sat, 24 Nov 2007 17:32:24 GMT, "Sunbug72"
wrote this crap:

Really, thanks for the helping me out there dickhead.

Keep your comments to yourself, thank you.

Don't tell me what to do, dumbass.

Old November 24th 07, 11:52 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harry Weiner

On Sat, 24 Nov 2007 11:52:33 -0800 (PST), Richard Henry
wrote this crap:

On Nov 24, 9:32 am, "Sunbug72" wrote:
Really, thanks for the helping me out there dickhead.

Keep your comments to yourself, thank you.

Apparently you don't know Horvath, I mean, Mr. Weiner.

I can handle myself, dumbass. Oops, I mean I can handle myself
without mayonaise, dumbass.

Somehow, I didn't make my point.

Old November 25th 07, 09:03 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
ant[_9_]

wrote this crap:

Really, thanks for the helping me out there dickhead.

Keep your comments to yourself, thank you.

Don't tell me what to do, dumbass.

He's a Size 11. Obviously needs to lose weight.

--
ant
Don't try to reply to my email addy:

Old November 25th 07, 08:59 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Sunbug72

Likewise Dickhead..

If I want to post a "For Sale" then I will. Last I checked this was the
Alpine Skiing newsgroup, but maybe it's just a hangout for assholes.

Old November 25th 07, 09:09 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Bob F

"Sunbug72" wrote in message
Likewise Dickhead..

If I want to post a "For Sale" then I will. Last I checked this was the
Alpine Skiing newsgroup, but maybe it's just a hangout for assholes.

forsale ads are only appropriate in groups with "forsale" in the names. Please
be a good usenet citizen.

Bob