Where is Kerrison

Old February 3rd 05, 02:22 AM
Ron - NY

Default Where is Kerrison

Actually, your projection of your dishonesty onto me is one for the
journals. I really don't know who it is. Really.
Hell, I tell the truth all the rest of the time, why don't you believe me
this time?

Your right Scott , you have always been honest so I believe you and I hope
you can accept my sincerest apolgies. It's obviously an imposter who is
going through great lengths to copy your way of talking . I don't know
exactly how they are able to do it so well though , they must have a 3 year
old helping them . And I meant I wanted to put my feet in a pair of ski
boots , I don't know what you were thinking , very negative of you . I think
you owe me an apology now , I mean kerrison , no I mean Ron , No I mean
Kerrison , Stop that ! No you stop !