Shimano Skylords

Old October 2nd 05, 05:41 AM
John Kohlmoos

Default Shimano Skylords

I'm looking for a pair of Shimano Skylords (vintage '98 or '99) for clicker
bindings; size 9 to 10. Anybody have a lead on them?

Thanks,

-jk

Old October 4th 05, 04:41 PM
og

the skylords were not a great clicker boot. Too stiff.. Why do you
want that boot?

Old October 12th 05, 03:37 PM
Gladerunner Gladerunner is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Kohlmoos
I'm looking for a pair of Shimano Skylords (vintage '98 or '99) for clicker
bindings; size 9 to 10. Anybody have a lead on them?

Thanks,

-jk

John,
It just so happens I have a nearly new pair of Shimano Skylords I was going to list on Ebay. Just haven't gotten to it yet. They have been worn twice. Size 9 and are from the last year they made them. '99? Let me know if you're still interested. I realize your post is about a month old now.
Ted
Old October 14th 05, 01:50 AM

John Kohlmoos wrote:
I'm looking for a pair of Shimano Skylords (vintage '98 or '99) for clicker
bindings; size 9 to 10. Anybody have a lead on them?

Thanks,

-jk

John:

If the size 9 boots just mentioned don't work for you, I have a pair of
size 10 Skylords from 1998 that I've been meaning to sell but haven't
yet. Let me know.

DK