Grooming Outhouse!?

Old February 17th 04, 11:30 PM
Varanasi Benares

Default Grooming Outhouse!?

Winter Park has started grooming half of Outhouse. This creates a
dangerous, icy mess from one of Colorado's classic runs. My daugher, an
intermediate snowboarder, made it down without any problems. ("It was
easy, Dad. I don't know why you made such a big deal out of Outhouse.")
She was one of the minority of skiers and riders on it that was under
control. What a shame!

I picked up a "Don't Groom Mary Jane! - God" sticker, but it is small
consolation.

Does anyone know when the grooming started?

Old February 17th 04, 11:49 PM
Monique Y. Herman

On 2004-02-17, Varanasi Benares penned:
Winter Park has started grooming half of Outhouse. This creates a
dangerous, icy mess from one of Colorado's classic runs. My daugher,
an intermediate snowboarder, made it down without any problems. ("It
was easy, Dad. I don't know why you made such a big deal out of
Outhouse.") She was one of the minority of skiers and riders on it
that was under control. What a shame!

I picked up a "Don't Groom Mary Jane! - God" sticker, but it is small
consolation.

Does anyone know when the grooming started?

Say wha...?

I was just there, what, a month ago? and it was moguls all the way
across.

--
monique

Old February 18th 04, 08:35 AM

In article . net,
Varanasi Benares writes:
Does anyone know when the grooming started?

It is fairly recent. Still bumps accross a couple of weekends ago.
Sounds like the new management is going to groom more of Mary Jane.
They think it is "under utilized" because all the runs are not jam packed.

bruno.

Old February 19th 04, 01:21 AM
Varanasi Benares

Monique Y. Herman wrote:

I hate being right =/

(Search groups.google.com for:

question about mary jane (winter park)

Wow. I even participated in the thread! I guess I thought the whole
idea so outlandish that I forgot all about it.

Grooming Question Diva Nordic Skiing 13 March 19th 04 10:19 PM
Keystone finally posting Grooming Reports Headstash Alpine Skiing 3 December 12th 03 02:55 PM
Keystone finally posting Grooming Reports Headstash Alpine Skiing (moderated) 3 December 12th 03 02:55 PM
On Grooming Jay Pique Alpine Skiing 7 December 2nd 03 08:21 AM
Rosie's Run first grooming..Paw Paw MI birkebeiner Nordic Skiing 7 November 27th 03 10:52 AM