Save the pixels!

Old March 25th 08, 02:10 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
The Real Bev

Default Save the pixels!

Any chance people can trim what they're replying to? My wheelmouse is
wearing out!

--
Cheers,
Bev
Old March 25th 08, 09:58 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harry Weiner

On Mon, 24 Mar 2008 20:10:09 -0700, The Real Bev
wrote this crap:

Any chance people can trim what they're replying to? My wheelmouse is
wearing out!

You do know that you are talking to morons and idiots, who have no
idea how to post properly, do you?

I've given up years ago even trying to give people directions. And I
am a Hungarian warrior.

My T-shirt says, "This shirt is the
ultimate power in the universe."
Old March 25th 08, 01:25 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

wrote this crap:

Any chance people can trim what they're replying to? *My wheelmouse is
wearing out!

You do know that you are talking to morons and idiots, who have no
idea how to post properly, do you?

I've given up years ago even trying to give people directions. *And I
am a Hungarian warrior.

What happened to "Don't tell me what to do"?

Old March 25th 08, 01:39 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harry Weiner

On Tue, 25 Mar 2008 07:25:39 -0700 (PDT), Richard Henry
wrote this crap:

Any chance people can trim what they're replying to? *My wheelmouse is
wearing out!

You do know that you are talking to morons and idiots, who have no
idea how to post properly, do you?

I've given up years ago even trying to give people directions. *And I
am a Hungarian warrior.

What happened to "Don't tell me what to do"?

On Sunday, my sister was visiting, and wanted to check a TV program.
I was giving her directions on the laptop, and she kept telling me,
"Don't tell me what to do, I work on a computer, everyday."

I said, "I know you do, I'm just trying to make it easier."

When I was in the military, I gave the orders, and all I heard was,
"Yes Sir!" Too bad it can't be that easy. If I gave all the orders,
and everybody obeyed, we'd all live in a utopia.

Old March 25th 08, 02:01 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
The Real Bev

Harry Weiner wrote:

wrote this crap:

Any chance people can trim what they're replying to? My wheelmouse is
wearing out!

You do know that you are talking to morons and idiots, who have no
idea how to post properly, do you?

The minority is composed of morons and/or idiots. I was hoping that the
rest of us would be amenable to my suggestion.

I've given up years ago even trying to give people directions. And I
am a Hungarian warrior.

Talk is cheap. Show us your spear.

--
Cheers, Bev
66666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666 66666666
Old March 25th 08, 02:30 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harry Weiner

On Tue, 25 Mar 2008 08:01:37 -0700, The Real Bev
wrote this crap:

The minority is composed of morons and/or idiots. I was hoping that the
rest of us would be amenable to my suggestion.

I've given up years ago even trying to give people directions. And I
am a Hungarian warrior.

Talk is cheap. Show us your spear.

Uh... I believe that many times I have posted pics of my weapon. It's
called, "Colt."

Or did you mean the OTHER spear?

Old March 25th 08, 04:24 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
The Real Bev

Harry Weiner wrote:

wrote this crap:

The minority is composed of morons and/or idiots. I was hoping that the
rest of us would be amenable to my suggestion.

I've given up years ago even trying to give people directions. And I
am a Hungarian warrior.

Talk is cheap. Show us your spear.

Uh... I believe that many times I have posted pics of my weapon. It's
called, "Colt."

Or did you mean the OTHER spear?

No thanks, we've seen you in your Speedo. Actually, I was thinking back
to the old days at the REAL mead hall. You know, spears, swords,
shields, the whole edged-weapon thing. Did they have bows and arrows
then, or were those a Brit invention? Perhaps that explains why the
Brits speak English rather than Hungarian.

--
Cheers, Bev
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Old March 25th 08, 04:27 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
VtSkier

The Real Bev wrote:
Harry Weiner wrote:

wrote this crap:

The minority is composed of morons and/or idiots. I was hoping that
the rest of us would be amenable to my suggestion.

I've given up years ago even trying to give people directions. And I
am a Hungarian warrior.

Talk is cheap. Show us your spear.

Uh... I believe that many times I have posted pics of my weapon. It's
called, "Colt."

Or did you mean the OTHER spear?

No thanks, we've seen you in your Speedo. Actually, I was thinking back
to the old days at the REAL mead hall. You know, spears, swords,
shields, the whole edged-weapon thing. Did they have bows and arrows
then, or were those a Brit invention? Perhaps that explains why the
Brits speak English rather than Hungarian.

Nah, the Hungarians (Magyars) just turned left
instead of right on their way west from the Steppes
of Eastern Europe and Central Asia. Found a nice
spot and stayed there.
Old March 25th 08, 09:38 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harry Weiner

On Tue, 25 Mar 2008 10:24:27 -0700, The Real Bev
wrote this crap:

Or did you mean the OTHER spear?

No thanks, we've seen you in your Speedo. Actually, I was thinking back
to the old days at the REAL mead hall. You know, spears, swords,
shields, the whole edged-weapon thing. Did they have bows and arrows
then, or were those a Brit invention? Perhaps that explains why the
Brits speak English rather than Hungarian.

Uh. Apparently you don't know military history. I do. Especially
Hungarian military history. The Huns were FAMOUS for inventing the
recurve bow. A short bow, that could be fired while riding a horse at
full gallop.

The Huns conquered a vast area, including at one time, Rome itself.

The Hungarian-Austrian Empire ruled most of Europe for nearly a
thousand years.

King George, who ruled the American colonies, was a Hapsburg, a ruler
from the Hungarian-Austrian Empire. So you could say that at one
time, the Hungarians ruled the Americas.

Old March 25th 08, 11:33 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
The Real Bev

Harry Weiner wrote:

wrote this crap:

Or did you mean the OTHER spear?

No thanks, we've seen you in your Speedo. Actually, I was thinking back
to the old days at the REAL mead hall. You know, spears, swords,
shields, the whole edged-weapon thing. Did they have bows and arrows
then, or were those a Brit invention? Perhaps that explains why the
Brits speak English rather than Hungarian.

Uh. Apparently you don't know military history.

Exactly right.

I do. Especially
Hungarian military history. The Huns were FAMOUS for inventing the
recurve bow. A short bow, that could be fired while riding a horse at
full gallop.

The Huns conquered a vast area, including at one time, Rome itself.

The Hungarian-Austrian Empire ruled most of Europe for nearly a
thousand years.

Isn't that usually referred to as Austro-Hungarian? My History 1B
teacher had an endless supply of dirty stories about the Empress Maria
Theresa. They weren't really interesting, though, which may explain why
I slept through quite a bit of the class.

King George, who ruled the American colonies, was a Hapsburg, a ruler
from the Hungarian-Austrian Empire. So you could say that at one
time, the Hungarians ruled the Americas.

Tenuous.

--
Cheers,
Bev