Skiing in Austria

Old February 16th 04, 02:22 AM
The Real Bev

Default Skiing in Austria

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm...=news.quirkies

"Skiers from six nations - including Britain - swapped their ski gear
for g-strings in Austria's first nude skiing competition..."

--
Cheers,
Bev

Old February 16th 04, 02:56 PM
Richard Walsh

The Real Bev wrote in
:

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm...=news.quirkies

"Skiers from six nations - including Britain - swapped their ski gear
for g-strings in Austria's first nude skiing competition..."

And where the hell was I?
RW

Old February 17th 04, 04:15 AM
Alex Heney

On Mon, 16 Feb 2004 09:56:18 CST, (Richard
Walsh) wrote:

The Real Bev wrote in
:

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm...=news.quirkies

"Skiers from six nations - including Britain - swapped their ski gear
for g-strings in Austria's first nude skiing competition..."

And where the hell was I?

But if you read the article, they seem to have been using the US
definition of "nude". So swimwear/underwear. A *few* of the women
topless.

Which seems a little strange in a country where nudity is absolutely
the norm in the saunas, and very few would think of trying to cover
themselves while changing into/out of swimwear at a public river/lake
location.
--
Alex Heney, Global Villager
This building is so high, the elevator shows movies.

To reply by email, my address is aDOTjDOTheneyATbtinternetDOTcom

Old February 17th 04, 04:15 AM
Juan KoolDude

Never mind, where the hell were you. Where's the pics!!

On Mon, 16 Feb 2004 09:56:18 CST, (Richard
Walsh) wrote:

The Real Bev wrote in
:

Old February 18th 04, 02:50 AM
The Real Bev

Alex Heney wrote:

(Richard Walsh) wrote:

The Real Bev wrote:

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm...=news.quirkies

"Skiers from six nations - including Britain - swapped their ski gear
for g-strings in Austria's first nude skiing competition..."

And where the hell was I?

But if you read the article, they seem to have been using the US
definition of "nude". So swimwear/underwear. A *few* of the women
topless.

Which seems a little strange in a country where nudity is absolutely
the norm in the saunas, and very few would think of trying to cover
themselves while changing into/out of swimwear at a public
river/lake location.

What, you mean that that great Mr. Bean segment where he put on his
Speedo and then took off his pants was UNNECESSARY?

--
Cheers,
Bev

Old February 21st 04, 04:38 PM
PG

"Alex Heney" wrote in message
| On Mon, 16 Feb 2004 09:56:18 CST, (Richard
| Walsh) wrote:
|
| The Real Bev wrote in
| :

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm...=news.quirkies

| "Skiers from six nations - including Britain - swapped their ski
gear
| for g-strings in Austria's first nude skiing competition..."
|

| And where the hell was I?
|
| But if you read the article, they seem to have been using the US
| definition of "nude". So swimwear/underwear. A *few* of the women
| topless.
|
| Which seems a little strange in a country where nudity is absolutely
| the norm in the saunas, and very few would think of trying to cover
| themselves while changing into/out of swimwear at a public river/lake
| location.

Ah well, the organisers should have arranged the race in France, not
Austria ... they would have had no qualms about going the full Monty
there ...

Pete
www.skiclublesarcs.com

Tai Chi Skiing yunlong Alpine Skiing 8 December 17th 04 03:50 PM
Masters Skiing Camps Nordic Skiing Instruction Nordic Skiing 0 November 1st 04 12:47 PM
Ever been to Austria for skiing? Gudrun Alpine Skiing 7 January 13th 04 05:26 PM
Skiing in Austria FredB European Ski Resorts 10 August 2nd 03 09:48 PM