"SkiTrax" CROSS COUNTRY SKI AREAS ASSOCIATION

Old April 5th 05, 07:58 PM

Default "SkiTrax" CROSS COUNTRY SKI AREAS ASSOCIATION

------=_NextPart_000_01BC2B74.89D1CCC0

Matt:

This is a link for SkiTrax from the directory of the X-C Ski Areas
Association - scroll down for a synopsis=2E Hopefully this will help if y=
ou
don't have the magazine (which I imagine you do)=2E

I get SkiTrax as I'm an official with USSA - they've always done well by
listing information about our Tug Hill Ski Club Classical 50K Tug Hill
Tourathon which is held every year in NY between Watertown and Syracuse=2E=

http://www=2Excski=2Eorg/xc_director...ations=2Eshtml

Clara

http://mail2web=2Ecom/ =2E

------=_NextPart_000_01BC2B74.89D1CCC0

W0RFRkFVTFRdDQpCQVNFVVJMPWh0dHA6Ly93d3cueGNza2kub3 JnL3hjX2RpcmVjdG9yeS94Y19w
dWJsaWNhdGlvbnMuc2h0bWwNCg0KW0ludGVybmV0U2hvcnRjdX RdDQpVUkw9aHR0cDovL3d3dy54
Y3NraS5vcmcveGNfZGlyZWN0b3J5L3hjX3B1YmxpY2F0aW9ucy 5zaHRtbA0KTW9kaWZpZWQ9NDBF
N0ZFMTcxNjNBQzUwMTUyDQo=
------=_NextPart_000_01BC2B74.89D1CCC0--