La Grave trip

Old April 3rd 07, 01:00 PM posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Champ

Default La Grave trip

I got back from a week in and around La Grave at the weekend. I went
with www.mcnabsnowboarding.com, and there's a little blog entry on
there, and a bunch of photos he
http://www.flickr.com/photos/mcnabsnowboarding/

--
Champ
neal at champ dot org dot uk
Old April 3rd 07, 01:04 PM posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Bas Mevissen

On Tue, 03 Apr 2007 14:00:50 +0100, Champ wrote:

I got back from a week in and around La Grave at the weekend. I went
with www.mcnabsnowboarding.com, and there's a little blog entry on
there, and a bunch of photos he
http://www.flickr.com/photos/mcnabsnowboarding/

Cool! Thanks for sharing the pictures. I'll look at them when I have
somewhat more time to spend :-)

Bas.
Old April 3rd 07, 01:11 PM posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
cupra

Champ wrote:
I got back from a week in and around La Grave at the weekend. I went
with www.mcnabsnowboarding.com, and there's a little blog entry on
there, and a bunch of photos he
http://www.flickr.com/photos/mcnabsnowboarding/

Cool!

grumble mode No mountains this season for me /grumble mode

Old April 3rd 07, 02:26 PM posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Christopher Cox

Powder!!! Tree's!!!

I guess they call it the great white north for a reason.
Old April 3rd 07, 05:39 PM posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Champ

On Tue, 03 Apr 2007 10:26:10 -0400, Christopher Cox
wrote:

Powder!!! Tree's!!!

I guess they call it the great white north for a reason.

Yersh - except that La Grave is relatively south for the Alps :-)
--
Champ
Old April 3rd 07, 08:33 PM posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Christopher Cox

wrote:

Powder!!! Tree's!!!

I guess they call it the great white north for a reason.

Yersh - except that La Grave is relatively south for the Alps :-)

Sorry about that. The "BC Voyager - La Grave 07" title confused me. I
assumed BC=British Columbia.

You would think as old as I am that I would stop that "assuming" thing.

Still love the powder and trees!

Chris

Off to La Grave tomorrow Champ European Ski Resorts 27 April 4th 07 09:15 AM
Conditions in La Grave French_Skier European Ski Resorts 2 March 14th 07 07:38 PM
La Grave / Alpe D'Huez trip report & that helmet debate Weathercam European Ski Resorts 0 January 19th 07 10:30 PM
La Grave Champ Snowboarding 3 December 21st 06 05:03 PM
It's snowing in La Grave WeatherCam European Ski Resorts 1 January 18th 05 02:28 PM