Schattie: A challenge.

Old July 25th 07, 06:41 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Default Whatever. Was something even more irrelevant...

On Jul 22, 1:46 pm, Bob Lee wrote:
Jeff Davis wrote:
Walt wrote:

Well ya gotta admit that stealing other people's sig lines is a pretty
inspired way to make trouble.

The have to be one liners.
--
According to Jeff Davis,"Bob Lee is unsafe at any speed."

OMG! This is awesome! Jeff Davis is so throughly pwn3d - by me - that
not only have I gotten him to give up one of the (arguably)
longest-running and most vainglorious sigs *ever*, but I'm featured
prominently in the replacement. It makes me more than a little happy
and (I have to admit) proud.

Jeff, I have to say that you are now so completely pwn3d by me that I'm
half-expecting to get sent a pink slip or something like that. You're
mine, Jeff, all mine. Not to worry, I'm planning to continue sharing
you with rsa. To do otherwise would be selfish and wrong of me.

Bob

PS, Just wanted you to know that I got a chuckle out of your 'grammer',
Mr. Literate. It's not quite in the league with Bert's "Can you spell
hypocirite?" but it shows real talent.

I just wanted to point out the quality of Bob Lee's friends. Some of
the most ludicrous and laughable attacks one can imagine from some of
the vilest and ugliest beings alive: friends of Bob Lee, sociopath.
Hey, Bob? At least he hasn't committed felonies over a stupid
newsgroup, perjury and false reporting to a police officer. Unlike
you.
You know what that means, dumb**** coward?
We always get to laugh at you. Forever. Always looking down on you.
Forever. Always your superiors, morally and ethically and as men.
Forever.
Now go **** yourself like the cowardly bitch you are.

Old July 25th 07, 10:47 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harry Weiner

On Tue, 24 Jul 2007 23:41:59 -0700, twobuddha
wrote this crap:

We always get to laugh at you. Forever. Always looking down on you.
Forever. Always your superiors, morally and ethically and as men.
Forever.
Now go **** yourself like the cowardly bitch you are.

Who's this "we"? You got a hamster up your ass, again?

You're not even superior to homeless winos. They hold up signs
saying, "will work for booze." You hold us a sign saying, "kick me."

I own you, bitch.

My T-shirt says, "This shirt is the
ultimate power in the universe."
Old July 25th 07, 12:04 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
clarencedarrow

On Jul 22, 5:46 pm, Bob Lee wrote:
Jeff Davis wrote:
Walt wrote:

[...]

Just wait in 10 years, after you two breakup, he'll start bragging
about knowing you. Something like " Bob Lee and me have had many
important conversations about backcountry skiing around Jackson Hole
and let me tell you that you don't have what it takes to make it
Jackson Hole."

Old July 25th 07, 12:30 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Jul 24, 11:38 pm, twobuddha wrote:
On Jul 20, 4:19 pm, Richard Henry wrote:

On Jul 20, 3:08 pm, (Jeff Davis) wrote:

In article . com,
Richard Henry wrote:

Sounds more like Scott everyday.
Please note: "Sounds" is a verb in the sentence above.

You're missing a noun. I crossed your "T" again, swabbie.
--
According to Jeff Davis, "Bob Lee is unsafe at any speed."

What noun is "missing"? In conversational English, an easily-presumed
noun or pronoun is often elided in the interest of quick speech.
However, if the sentence is too difficult for you to follow in its
casual breeziness, please allow me to be more complete:

Jeff Davis, the arrogant, name-dropping, parking-lot dwelling, science-
ignorant (but not afraid to show it), jargon-twisting professional
house-sitter, sounds more like Scott every day with his sophomoric
sexual allusions apparently attempting to be insults.

Please play again.

At least he isn't making up horrible defamations, or stalking in real
life, or lying his ass off, or generally being a cowardly, dickless
psychopath. Like Richard Henry and his sophmoric and pathological
enjoyment of his lies. Now go **** yourself sophmorically. I'm sure
you know how.

Google search on "sophmoric" returned "Do you mean sophomoric?"

Old July 25th 07, 11:47 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

Default Schattie: A challenge.

In article .com,
twobuddha wrote:

On Jul 14, 5:07 pm, Clarencedarrow
wrote:
On Jul 14, 7:23 pm, felonius **** wrote:

Pounds. I can damn near bench press my weight now. Not bad for an
old fart.

Actually it sucks and you probably count getting your fat ass off the
toilet as a bench press.

Vinnie, you really are a sick...

Really: weren't you leaving?

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia
Old July 25th 07, 11:48 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article . com,
twobuddha wrote:

On Jul 14, 5:58 pm, "ant" wrote:
twobuddha wrote:
As for Lurleen, I dumped her. Caught her lying too many times, and as
you might have figured out, I don't tolerate liars.

I forgot to mention, I met her (him?) coming out of TJ Maxx last winter.
She/he looked exactly the same, very glamorous. Those guys are better at
being women than most women are.

Amazing...

I know. You say you're leaving and then you don't keep your word.

Actually, what's the exact opposite of "amazing".

Old July 25th 07, 11:49 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article .com,
twobuddha wrote:

On Jul 15, 3:47 pm, Clarencedarrow
wrote:
On Jul 15, 6:01 pm, (Jeff Davis) wrote:

In article ,

Suzieflame wrote:

So you can't touch your toes?

Of course he can. Next time he's in Jackson Hole we'll have him touch
his
toes on a web cam for you. Now go get a life and quit lying on Usenet.
--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted
trouble-maker."

Another brilliant comment from the parking lot dweller.

Truth. Brilliant. And a lying cowardly...

Yeah, yeah, yeah. Heard it all before.

Leaving. You. Weren't?

Old July 25th 07, 11:49 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article . com,
twobuddha wrote:

On Jul 15, 3:47 pm, pigo wrote:
On Jul 15, 4:01 pm, (Jeff Davis) wrote:

In article ,

Suzieflame wrote:

So you can't touch your toes?

Of course he can. Next time he's in Jackson Hole we'll have him touch
his
toes on a web cam for you. Now go get a life and quit lying on Usenet.
--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted
trouble-maker."

Why don't you let us know what parts you think are lies.

Just about everything you write, Thompson.

We can back
up everything with his own statements.

How laughable...

To expect you to keep your word and leave?

Absolutely.

Old July 25th 07, 11:50 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article .com,
twobuddha wrote:

On Jul 16, 5:24 am, bdubya wrote:
On Mon, 16 Jul 2007 21:26:43 +1000, "ant"

Suzieflame wrote:

So you can't touch your toes?

Of course he can. Next time he's in Jackson Hole we'll have him
touch his toes on a web cam for you. Now go get a life and quit
lying on Usenet. --
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted
trouble-maker."

Why don't you let us know what parts you think are lies. We can back
up everything with his own statements. Having conducted most of his
self promotion on usenet it's all there for all to see. I'm getting
more and more convinced that you and he are that same.

Nope. He's a truly gifted trouble maker, and he's found rich pickings on
RSA.

I'd expect a "truly gifted" troublemaker to go somewhere a little more
challenging. They don't run the downhill on the green runs, y'know...

bw- Hide quoted text -

Hell, we ran a downhill on green runs and blue runs at Whistler...

...because that's all you can ski, but more importantly...

....weren't you leaving?

Old July 25th 07, 11:50 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article .com,
twobuddha wrote:

On Jul 19, 10:07 pm, Richard Henry wrote:
On Jul 19, 10:07 pm, (Jeff Davis) wrote:

In article .com,

Clarencedarrow wrote:

Hey ****wad, why don't you all those firefighters he worked with for
decades?

I know you're having trouble with 8th Grade English. All isn't a verb.
It is a predeterminer, adjective, and pronoun, but never a verb. You're
a verb short in your bull****. Have fun jacking off wishing you had a
real
life.
--
According to Jeff Davis, "Bob Lee is unsafe at any speed."

Sounds more like Scott everyday.

Thanks for the compliment. Jeff is a great guy, and I am proud to be
compared to him.

You mean he breaks his word and doesn't leave when he says he will too?

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia
sit in the bottom of that cupboard."

Pepsi Challenge Bjorn A. Payne Diaz Nordic Skiing 2 January 22nd 07 07:29 PM
Pepsi Challenge--The Course Won Bjorn A. Payne Diaz Nordic Skiing 1 February 7th 05 01:29 PM
Artic Challenge L@ Snowboarding 2 January 27th 05 07:43 PM
Ski challenge of my Life steve a Snowboarding 0 October 28th 03 01:28 PM
Ski challenge of my life steve a Backcountry Skiing 0 October 28th 03 01:26 PM