Anyone around Logan wanna buy my truck

Old July 15th 07, 12:15 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

Default Anyone around Logan wanna buy my truck

On Jul 14, 7:39 pm, twobuddha wrote:
On Jul 14, 5:12 pm, "ant" wrote:

Clarencedarrow wrote:
It's hard to do when I'm laughing at you and your "bragging". My paper
boy who has no teeth and can't read has two minivans. The difference
between you two is that he works like a dog. You do nothing except
yack, yack and more yack.

And that's the problem. He is sitting on the computer when he should be
going to the Post Office to send smelly, dirty clothes to his army of
digusted customers. He's desperately stabbing the computer when he should be
washing clothes or taking them to the dry cleaners, and reading the labels
so he doesn't get the sizes wrong.
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=twobud...

--
ant
Don't try to reply to my email addy:

Army of disgusted customers? How laughable. An army of over seven
thousand happy customers, probably double that as most don't leave
feedback.
I'd be delighted to talk to YOUR customers. Snowbird, eh?
Oooops, forgot. You can't hold onto a job for more than one year.
They never invite you back, eh, ****? Sorta like the guys who ****
you. Never come back, eh, ****?
One thing for su lying your fat ass off hasn't changed. You defame
and harass and manipulate just as well as you ever did.
And you're even uglier than you were then. Nice to know that
psychopaths don't change: once a pathological liar and thief, always a
pathological liar and thief.
Now go steal something off a friend. One of your specialties......

Have you found a frequent eBay seller with a lower rating than yours
yet?

We want to read his feedback messages.

Old July 15th 07, 12:51 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
ant[_5_]

twobuddha wrote:

To anyone who ever wondered about the classless nature of this
psychopathic pathological liar, here's another example.

Scottie, she has a giant, huge, adam's apple. hello?

And there's no way a female version would look twice at you. You are (and
were then too) old, weird and fat.

She was (and is) a great person, and I'm glad s/he's shot of you.

Old July 15th 07, 01:26 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
BrritSki

ant wrote:
twobuddha wrote:

To anyone who ever wondered about the classless nature of this
psychopathic pathological liar, here's another example.

Scottie, she has a giant, huge, adam's apple. hello?

And there's no way a female version would look twice at you. You are (and
were then too) old, weird and fat.

So waddya think happened, as Scat allegedly slept with Lurleen ?

I reckon she said something like "Oh my, I never seen anything as huge
as the Pride. Too big for my front bottom [1], you'll have to use the
tradesman's entrance round the back."

[1] which doesn't exist, clearly.
Old July 15th 07, 01:31 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
ant[_5_]

BrritSki wrote:
ant wrote:
twobuddha wrote:

To anyone who ever wondered about the classless nature of this
psychopathic pathological liar, here's another example.

Scottie, she has a giant, huge, adam's apple. hello?

And there's no way a female version would look twice at you. You
are (and were then too) old, weird and fat.

So waddya think happened, as Scat allegedly slept with Lurleen ?

I reckon she said something like "Oh my, I never seen anything as huge
as the Pride. Too big for my front bottom [1], you'll have to use the
tradesman's entrance round the back."

[1] which doesn't exist, clearly.

Several Invaders commented on Scottie's having his very own bedroom. All to
himself.

Old July 15th 07, 02:15 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Bob F

"ant" wrote in message
Clarencedarrow wrote:

It's hard to do when I'm laughing at you and your "bragging". My
paper
boy who has no teeth and can't read has two minivans. The
difference
between you two is that he works like a dog. You do nothing except
yack, yack and more yack.

And that's the problem. He is sitting on the computer when he should
be going to the Post Office to send smelly, dirty clothes to his
army of digusted customers. He's desperately stabbing the computer
when he should be washing clothes or taking them to the dry
cleaners, and reading the labels so he doesn't get the sizes wrong.
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=twobuddha&ftab= AllFeedback&myworld=true&seeallfeedback=See%20All% 20Feedback

How many customers can be the "worst customer ever"? There is a
certain consistancy with his posts here. Not too good at accepting
criticism, eh?

Bob

Old July 15th 07, 02:56 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Ted Waldron

In article ,
"ant" wrote:

twobuddha wrote:

To anyone who ever wondered about the classless nature of this
psychopathic pathological liar, here's another example.

Scottie, she has a giant, huge, adam's apple. hello?

And there's no way a female version would look twice at you. You are (and
were then too) old, weird and fat.

She was (and is) a great person, and I'm glad s/he's shot of you.

She could has partial to complete Androgen Insensitivity Syndrome
(AIG).. I always found it ironic that the "barbie doll" look: tall,
busty, no hips that some parts of warped society idolised, can be signs
and symptoms of AIG.
Old July 15th 07, 03:38 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Jul 15, 4:51 am, "ant" wrote:
twobuddha wrote:
To anyone who ever wondered about the classless nature of this
psychopathic pathological liar, here's another example.

Scottie, she has a giant, huge, adam's apple. hello?

Bull****. And a showgirl body. You just hate women like that.
Attractive women. Women who can get laid.

And there's no way a female version would look twice at you. You are (and
were then too) old, weird and fat.

Amazing. You stayed at her house. We dumped you off in a room and
went straight upstairs and ****ed. Does reality trouble you?
Take a look at your own website. Pictures. A very happy woman
delighted to be with me.
Are you truly insane, or just drunk?
YOUR OWN WEBSITE PROVES YOU JUST LIED YOUR ASS OFF.

She was (and is) a great person, and I'm glad s/he's shot of you.

Amazing. You insult her, demean her, then say she is great.
Turned out she's a pathological liar and predator, just like you. No
surprise you like her now. I treat her with the same contempt I treat
you.
As for old, weird, and fat.....go look in the mirror, you ugly bitch.
Ah, I love usenet. Call somebody an asshole, watch them be an
asshole.
I still think one of the reasons you turned into such a vile,
criminal, stalking, thieving **** was that this weird, old, fat guy
wouldn't **** you. Found you way too ugly and repulsive.

To anyone who ever wondered about the classless nature of this
psychopath, I'm sure you don't have to wonder anymore.
Now go **** yourself, ****.

Old July 15th 07, 03:39 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Jul 15, 5:26 am, BrritSki wrote:
ant wrote:
twobuddha wrote:

To anyone who ever wondered about the classless nature of this
psychopathic pathological liar, here's another example.

Scottie, she has a giant, huge, adam's apple. hello?

And there's no way a female version would look twice at you. You are (and
were then too) old, weird and fat.

So waddya think happened, as Scat allegedly slept with Lurleen ?

Allegedly? Holy ****, you guys would lie about the sun coming up in
the east.

I reckon she said something like "Oh my, I never seen anything as huge
as the Pride. Too big for my front bottom [1], you'll have to use the
tradesman's entrance round the back."

[1] which doesn't exist, clearly.

Another cheap shot from another pathetic criminal. I love this
********. You freaks are SO EASY

Old July 15th 07, 03:40 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Jul 15, 5:31 am, "ant" wrote:
BrritSki wrote:
ant wrote:
twobuddha wrote:

To anyone who ever wondered about the classless nature of this
psychopathic pathological liar, here's another example.

Scottie, she has a giant, huge, adam's apple. hello?

And there's no way a female version would look twice at you. You
are (and were then too) old, weird and fat.

So waddya think happened, as Scat allegedly slept with Lurleen ?

I reckon she said something like "Oh my, I never seen anything as huge
as the Pride. Too big for my front bottom [1], you'll have to use the
tradesman's entrance round the back."

[1] which doesn't exist, clearly.

Several Invaders commented on Scottie's having his very own bedroom. All to
himself.

What invader? Who came up with that bull****?
How desperate do you have to be to make up such crap?
Oh, yeah. Forgot. Anthea Kerrison was so desperate she committed
felonies and lied to a cop and a judge. This is nothing.
Hey, ****?
Wanna tell me again when and where I ever skied with a gun?
How pathetic. What a miserable, laughable, ludicrous, sick ****.

Old July 15th 07, 03:41 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Jul 15, 6:15 am, "Bob F" wrote:
"ant" wrote in message

Clarencedarrow wrote:

It's hard to do when I'm laughing at you and your "bragging". My
paper
boy who has no teeth and can't read has two minivans. The
difference
between you two is that he works like a dog. You do nothing except
yack, yack and more yack.

And that's the problem. He is sitting on the computer when he should
be going to the Post Office to send smelly, dirty clothes to his
army of digusted customers. He's desperately stabbing the computer
when he should be washing clothes or taking them to the dry
cleaners, and reading the labels so he doesn't get the sizes wrong.
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=twobud...

How many customers can be the "worst customer ever"? There is a
certain consistancy with his posts here. Not too good at accepting
criticism, eh?

Very good at ****ing with liars, stalkers, and thieves, you dickless
asshole. More real life harassment from another dickless freak hiding
behind his computer.

Logan UAC site Yabahoobs Alpine Skiing 0 December 20th 06 03:12 AM
Recommendations in Logan Canyon, Wellsville Range, or Cache Valley ? Yabahoobs Backcountry Skiing 13 July 26th 06 11:48 PM
A new TRUCK. Jay Pique Alpine Skiing 108 January 15th 05 04:30 AM
Wanna buy a ski station? Ace European Ski Resorts 6 January 20th 04 03:44 PM
Wanna ski Whistler? Michael Hadac North American Ski Resorts 0 August 31st 03 01:48 AM