Another pair of new skis

Old April 23rd 07, 08:25 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Cartman

Default Dave, the Eternal Asshole

In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

Dave, Dave.
You don't have feelings to hurt. You're a psychopath. Terminally, utterly
damaged, incapable of the emotions normal human beings feel.
You fake it to fit in.

Okay, you got me. You didn't really hurt my feelings. I was trying to
through you bone there.

But you're a freak, Dave. I know that. Which is why you fear me:
self-preservation is one of the few emotions psychopaths understand.

You may have a point there. My sense of self preservation will keep me
from ever knowingly putting myself anywhere near your paranoid, gun
toting self. I've read your claims of pulling guns and terrorizing
unarmed kids because you mistook them for RSA members.

You belong on usenet, Dave. The coward's heaven, the psychopath's
playground.

Speaking of playground, your posting is rather... prolific. It looks
like this your playground, this "coward's heaven" and "psychopath's
playground." You silly darma queen

Dave

--According to Jeff Davis, Scott Abraham is "no threat to anyone."
Old April 23rd 07, 09:05 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
clarencedarrow

On Apr 23, 3:19 pm, "Felonius ****" wrote:

Frauds, fakes, pathological liars, fellow psychopaths like
Henry and Bev Ashley, nutcase wackos who delight when you bolster their
insane fantasies.

Felonius, Felonius, What fantasies are you referring to? I don't think
anyone has any pleasant thoughts about you much less fantasies (except
maybe Bertie). It is kinda amusing watching you self-destruct
everytime you open your mouth but nobody especially dreams about it.
It's reality.

Old April 23rd 07, 09:22 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dick G

On Apr 23, 4:25 pm, Dave Cartman wrote:
In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

Dave, Dave.
You don't have feelings to hurt. You're a psychopath. Terminally, utterly
damaged, incapable of the emotions normal human beings feel.
You fake it to fit in.

Okay, you got me. You didn't really hurt my feelings. I was trying to
through you bone there.

But you're a freak, Dave. I know that. Which is why you fear me:
self-preservation is one of the few emotions psychopaths understand.

You may have a point there. My sense of self preservation will keep me
from ever knowingly putting myself anywhere near your paranoid, gun
toting self. I've read your claims of pulling guns and terrorizing
unarmed kids because you mistook them for RSA members.

Spock has a gun?

Old April 23rd 07, 09:28 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo

Default Another pair of new skis

On Apr 23, 9:50 am, Clarencedarrow
wrote:
On Apr 23, 9:27 am, pigo wrote:

On Apr 22, 7:04 pm, Clarencedarrow
wrote:

On Apr 22, 8:40 pm, "Felonius ****" wrote:
snip
And I just bought a new BMW 335i. Cost me a little over $45k, paid
cash. You might ask how I did that. It's called work and a job, novel
thought eh, Trunky? I'll think of you and your $130 skis when I'm
driving to my golf club in my new car.

Wow. Nice Car. I just bought one of those new Saturn Outlooks. It was
CHEAP! Only about $35K. Three rows of seats as opposed to only 2 in my
truck. They'll compliment each other nicely I think.

A middle-aged toy. Can't wait to get it on the Skyline Drive and Blue
Ridge Parkway on the way to visit family in Western NC. Probably
doesn't handle as "great" as Stinkbag's Gremlin I think I detect a
hint of jealousy on the part of FF. Betcha 1.) He starts telling us
how many BMW's he had over the years or 2.) Why he's too good for
BMW's (He prefers Mercedes).

Whatcha need 3 rows for?

I don't. They all fold flat though and make a good place to retreat to
when the weather turns to **** when we're out camping or whatever.
Hell, I even keep the backseat in the truck folded down.

Old April 23rd 07, 10:22 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
clarencedarrow

On Apr 23, 5:28 pm, pigo wrote:

I don't. They all fold flat though and make a good place to retreat to
when the weather turns to **** when we're out camping or whatever.
Hell, I even keep the backseat in the truck folded down.

Airstream has a new minimalist trailer called the Base Camp. You
ought to check it out. It's small enough that any SUV should be able
to tow it with no problem.

Old April 23rd 07, 10:41 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Apr 23, 1:25 pm, Dave Cartman wrote:
In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

[...]

That's dharma.

Old April 23rd 07, 10:42 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Apr 23, 3:22 pm, Clarencedarrow
wrote:
On Apr 23, 5:28 pm, pigo wrote:

I don't. They all fold flat though and make a good place to retreat to
when the weather turns to **** when we're out camping or whatever.
Hell, I even keep the backseat in the truck folded down.

Airstream has a new minimalist trailer called the Base Camp. You
ought to check it out. It's small enough that any SUV should be able
to tow it with no problem.

How about one of those Scion H5's?

Old April 23rd 07, 11:43 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Vernon [email protected]

In article , bashley101
says...
Dave Cartman wrote:

"Two Buddha" wrote:

You are far too delusional to hold a truly renumerative job.

Really? And what, pray tell, is your "truly renumerative job?"

Repainting house numbers on curbs.

Too subtle.

Verno
Old April 23rd 07, 11:46 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Cartman

In article . com,
Dick G wrote:

Spock has a gun?

He says he does. He says he carries it in a shoulder holster.

Dave

rom: Scott Abraham
Subject: Living under the threat of death
Newsgroups: rec.skiing.alpine

One of the most ridiculous distinctions drawn by Team Dweebers is that
anything that happens in cyberspace somehow does not count in real
life.
Here is real life, folks.
A death threat and several other threats of physical violence have
been made against me and Bert.
Having met some of the Invaders, including Boots Hobbs, and having
watched their insane machinations, I am taking this threat seriously.
I have no other choice.
I had hoped that I would never have to carry a weapon again. As I
write, I just finished dressing for my normal Sabbath morning trip to
synagogue. Suit, tie, and shoulder holster.
My roomates are involved, too, since these people know where I live
and have published that information.
They are not happy...and both of them have also been forced to take
reasonable measures to protect themselves. Which means they are also
leaving the house armed, and they are not happy that they are forced
to do so because of the actions of Team Dweeb.
Around 2 am last night, one of us woke up to a noise, looked out the
window, and saw someone car prowling my truck.
As it happens, just a dumb**** kid....who literally ****ed his pants
when he looked up at the porch into the muzzles of two 9mm automatic
pistols and a shotgun.
He ran. He got lucky. Nobody pulled a trigger.
Real world, people. Somebody could have died because of the actions
of Team Dweeb.
I have to take reasonable precautions to ensure my safety, a safety
that has been threatened because of Anthea Kerrison, David Hobbs, Ted
Waldron, Erik Leonard, and their cronies.
I have to live with the effects of this threat, and so do my friends,
and so does Bert and his family.
This would never have happened if Anthea Kerrison, David Hobbs, Erik
Leonard, Ted Waldron, Team Dweeb, and their insane friends had not
decided to deliberately forment undeserved and unearned hatred towards
me. They made the decision to drag the sewers of usenet into rsa.
They looked for every wacko they could find and encouraged their
actions. They mounted the campaign of slander and distortion, they
inflamed the situation, they vented their insanity, and now they get a
dose of sanity.
I hold them responsible, here and in the real world.
So don't whine about people losing their jobs and reputations in real
life, because I am living in real life, and I have to worry about
every car that turns behind me, every noise outside the house, every
person that walks by.
Try living like that. I did it for years, long ago. Did it again
last year when a rapist I put in prison was finally released. And now
I have to do it again because of the insanity of a bunch of lying
slanderers on a stupid internet newsgroup.
Welcome to reality, people. I hope you are worrying, because I have
no intention of forgetting what you have done to me, and no intention
of forgiving.
Off to pray. Then to talk with the homicide unit of the Seattle
Police Department.
Real life. Real consequences.

Scott
Old April 24th 07, 12:34 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo

On Apr 23, 4:22 pm, Clarencedarrow
wrote:
On Apr 23, 5:28 pm, pigo wrote:

Airstream has a new minimalist trailer called the Base Camp. You
ought to check it out. It's small enough that any SUV should be able
to tow it with no problem.

I'll check that out. Thanks.