Lunch on the freaks of rsa

Old April 21st 07, 11:57 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

Default Lunch on the freaks of rsa

In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

Thanks, freaks.
I'm having lunch on a shrink friend of mine tomorrow.
We were discussing the insanity of usenet and I tried to explain rsa to him.
He didn't believe you freaks would be so easy to manipulate, so vile in your
attacks, so insane in your delusions.
Just got a call.
He really couldn't believe it: he didn't want to think usenet had devolved
into such an asylum of freaks, psychopaths, and pathological liars. He
spent some time in google and was especially fascinated by Biggers, Dave
Cartman, and Richard Henry. Classic psychopaths.
Oh, yes. He believes Baker is schizophrenic, too.
**** yourselves, freaks.

What's his name?

And while we're on names, what's the name of my boss at Cypress
Mountain? And does your psychiatrist friend see anything delusional in
you having talked to this "boss"?

--
"The iPhone doesn't have a speaker phone" -- "I checked very carefully" --
"I checked Apple's web pages" -- Edwin on the iPhone and how he missed
Old April 22nd 07, 11:34 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Cartman

Default There is a God

In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

Offering a private opinion about your behavior on a
newsgroup is malpractice?

Offering a "private opinion" on a newsgroup? It's certainly an
oxymoron.

Dave
Old April 23rd 07, 12:44 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Cartman

In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

And while we're on names, what's the name of my boss at Cypress
Mountain?

Actually, it's the guy who runs Cypress. They ran an interesting business
deal I hadn't gotten the details of. Apparently you don't have a ****ing
clue. As usual. Describe the management structure of Cypress, the
ownership structure, and the operating agreement. We'll chat after you
educate yourself.

Wow! All those words and still no name. You should just let it drop.
This just reminds people what a liar you are.

And does your psychiatrist friend see anything delusional in
you having talked to this "boss"?

Mass delusions, apparently, since Bert and I both were there chatting.

Yeah. Mass delusions. That pretty much explains it.

Here's my guess, you talked to somebody who owns some shares of Cypress.
And now you're claiming that you talked to "the guy that runs Cypress."
That sounds like a Scott Abraham lie, alright.

Good news, you're corresponding with the "guy who runs" General Motors,
General Mills, Exxon, Apple, Southwest Airlines, and Coca Cola. I also
picked our last our president and voted to invade Iraq - so keep that in
mind too.

Boogo Boga Boogaity Boo!

Dave
Old April 23rd 07, 01:30 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

"Dick G" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Apr 18, 7:03 am, Clarencedarrow
wrote:
On Apr 17, 10:47 pm, "Two Buddha" wrote:
snip

What's the name of this psychiatrist?

None of your business. I don't set people up so insane wackos can defame
them.
You do know that if he offered a
professional opinion under these circumstances, he would lose his
license (and get his ass sued off). It's called malpractice.

You truly are insane. Offering a private opinion about your behavior on a
newsgroup is malpractice?
BWHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Obviously, you have never paid a shrink to help you with your delusions.
Clue time, freak. For malpractice to occur, you have to have a professional
relationship.
See a shrink. He will tell you that you are crazy. Then claim malpractice.

You won't
provide a name because there is no MD (FWIW-any legitimate P-doc would
resent being called a shrink). Do you really understand how
manipulatively transparent you are?

You don't know very many psychologists, do you? Clue time. When they
consider you a peer, you can call them a shrink. Unless you find a reallly,
really ****ed up shrink, you will be resented if you do. I can.

I mean really..... I've seen 5
year olds that are more sophisticated than you.

I've seen five year olds who were saner than you. Get help.

I dont think you could make a direct comparison between Spock the Sock
Puppet and 5 year old. Its a no-contest win.

Get help. You are insane.

Old April 23rd 07, 01:32 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

Get help, Ted. You are delusional and mentally ill. Hell, you are so
****ing crazy that you told a judge and a cop that I had threatened you.
So many years later, you continue to evade accountability about your lies,
and snip any reference to your delusional false allegations.
Show the post, Ted.
Oooops, forgot. I never threatened you. Never happened. But you still
believe it did.
That makes you ****ing nuts, Teddy.
Get help.

"Ted W." wrote in message
In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

"Ted W." wrote in message
In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

He
spent some time in google and was especially fascinated by Biggers,
Dave
Cartman, and Richard Henry. Classic psychopaths.

Oh, yes. He believes Baker is schizophrenic, too.

A psychiatrist would never state anything like this without numerous
sessions. A practicing psychiatrist would never diagnose anyone with
this judgement through second hand sources, nor would be babbling
freely
or be flippant about a serious diagnosis.

Wrong, freak. He thinks you're crazy, too.

Um, Scooter, if your intention for lying was to make you look smart,
you failed miserably...

Or admit you are a
delusional schizophrenic.

I think you like using oxymorons, because you think you sound so cool
when you write, "delusional schizophrenic", without realizing what a
complete loser and hydrocephalic candidate you present yourself as.

Better than being a dickless, nutless pathological liar, eh?

University of Washington Medical Center has an sexual reassignment
program to help you on the first part of the question, silicon testes
should help your arrested development and inferiority on your lack of
nuts, and your psychiatric friend should get some referrals to help you
on the last part.

Ooooops, forgot.

Glad to help.

Old April 23rd 07, 04:30 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

"Alan Baker" wrote in message
In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

Thanks, freaks.
I'm having lunch on a shrink friend of mine tomorrow.
We were discussing the insanity of usenet and I tried to explain rsa to
him.
He didn't believe you freaks would be so easy to manipulate, so vile in
your
attacks, so insane in your delusions.
Just got a call.
He really couldn't believe it: he didn't want to think usenet had
devolved
into such an asylum of freaks, psychopaths, and pathological liars. He
spent some time in google and was especially fascinated by Biggers, Dave
Cartman, and Richard Henry. Classic psychopaths.
Oh, yes. He believes Baker is schizophrenic, too.
**** yourselves, freaks.

What's his name?

Sure. Right after I get the verifiable identites of every single anonymous
stalker on rsa.
Fair is fair. You first.

And while we're on names, what's the name of my boss at Cypress
Mountain?

Actually, it's the guy who runs Cypress. They ran an interesting business
deal I hadn't gotten the details of. Apparently you don't have a ****ing
clue. As usual. Describe the management structure of Cypress, the
ownership structure, and the operating agreement. We'll chat after you
educate yourself.

And does your psychiatrist friend see anything delusional in
you having talked to this "boss"?

Mass delusions, apparently, since Bert and I both were there chatting. You
are insane, Baker. Get help. Classic schizophrenic delusions.
I'm serious, you dip**** freak.
You're nucking futs.

Oh, yeah. Thanks for lunch.

Old April 23rd 07, 07:34 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
BrritSki

Two Buddha wrote:

Obviously, you have never paid a shrink to help you with your delusions.

Whereas you clearly have, but he didn't help.
Perhaps his qualifications are as good as Bertie's legal ones ?
Old April 23rd 07, 06:08 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Cartman

In article ,
Sven Golly wrote:

Dave Cartman wrote in
:

Good news, you're corresponding with the "guy who runs" General
Motors, General Mills, Exxon, Apple, Southwest Airlines, and Coca
Cola.

I own Vail.

Sorry dude. I just checked and I have some treasury notes too. So...
get off my lawn!

Dave
Old April 23rd 07, 07:09 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Apr 22, 9:30 pm, "Two Buddha" wrote:
"Alan Baker" wrote in message

And while we're on names, what's the name of my boss at Cypress
Mountain?

Actually, it's the guy who runs Cypress. They ran an interesting business
deal I hadn't gotten the details of. Apparently you don't have a ****ing
clue. As usual. Describe the management structure of Cypress, the
ownership structure, and the operating agreement. We'll chat after you
educate yourself.

This may be outside the realm of your experience, but most employed
people, when they talk about their "boss", are referrring to their
supervisor. Certainly no higher than the person who approves their
timecards or vacation requests.

In my company, if you were to go to the Really Big Cheese (CEO or COB)
and complain about the conduct of a low-level employee, you would get
an answer like "I'll have my people look into that", which might (if
he's not just politely dusting crumbs off his sleeve) result in an
inquiry down to Alan's Boss.

So how did Mr. Big respond to your complaints?

Old April 23rd 07, 07:26 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Cartman

"Alan Baker" wrote in message

[...]

And I have a follow up question. What was his name?

Dave