Has anyone tried Stevens Pass yet?

Old November 30th 06, 06:39 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Bob F

Default Has anyone tried Stevens Pass yet?

What are the conditions? Are there many rocks, or are they buried already?

Bob

Old December 1st 06, 01:09 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
The Wisconsin Skier

Bob F wrote:

What are the conditions? Are there many rocks, or are they buried already?

Bob

Watch out for the squirrels. Hit one and off to Leavenworth with ya!

--
Before Heading to the Hills Head to The Wisconsin Skier:
http://www.wi-ski.com/
Old December 1st 06, 06:21 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Mike Treseler

Bob F wrote:
What are the conditions?

I was there nov 29.
It was cold, but nice snow on
the ungroomed runs on the backside.

Are there many rocks, or are they buried already?

No rocks, a few bushes.

-- Mike Treseler
Old December 1st 06, 06:44 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Bob F

"Mike Treseler" wrote in message
Bob F wrote:
What are the conditions?

I was there nov 29.
It was cold, but nice snow on
the ungroomed runs on the backside.

Are there many rocks, or are they buried already?

No rocks, a few bushes.

Thanks. I guess I can take my good board for the next two days.

Bob

Old December 2nd 06, 03:06 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

I took my new ones up to Whistler, no problems: Bert did Crystal yesterday
on his good skis, no problems. Best start in a long time. Skipped rock
season, straight to the goodies.

This mailbox protected from unsolicited email by Spam Alarm
from Dignity Software http://www.dignitysoftware.com

Old December 4th 06, 04:26 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Bob F

"Bob F" wrote in message
news
What are the conditions? Are there many rocks, or are they buried already?

FWIW - It was a beautiful weekend. No rocks. Crisp cold snow.
Truely a great season start.

Bob