Schattie is still running away.

Old July 15th 07, 03:25 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Default Schattie is still running away.

On Jul 15, 1:12 am, Suzieflame wrote:
On Sat, 14 Jul 2007 16:35:24 -0700, twobuddha
wrote:

On Jul 13, 4:01 am, Suzieflame wrote:
On Thu, 12 Jul 2007 17:25:48 -0800, "Scott Abraham"

wrote:
"Suzieflame" wrote in message
.. .

And therefore is still my bitch.

OB Ski: just picked up some new Völkl AC30 Unlimited Titanium carvers
to play with and on impulse also bought some Racetiger GS Titaniums I
had already tried at Val Gardena.

Paid full price, because it's really not worth my time to be bothered
over a few hundred dollars, unlike certain retirement age psychos who
need to sell second hand clothes on Ebay to survive and pay the
gasoline costs of travelling hundreds of miles by spluttering moped....

Only a truly stupid dumb**** pays retails for skis.

Where did I say I paid retail?

Only a dumb**** pays full price, dumb****.

Shops love dumb****s like you.

Where did I say I bought from a shop?

Anybody likes dumb****s like you.

They laugh at you, too, when you walk out the
door, after they take your money.
The same way I laugh at you.

Schattie, I'm sorry to break this to you, but most people have things
called "jobs" that pay them a thing called "money".

Most people have things called NAMES and they use them. Usenet freaks
hide and run.

$2,000 for some toys is peanuts.

Utter crap. Laughable. And stupid.

Running away?

No need to repeat it.

Yeah, there is.

OK then: Schattie ran away! Schattie ran away! Schattie ran away!

You really are deranged. Usenet freak. Got a NAME, freak?

Hell, just got back from a seven day motorcycle trip through
Canada.

It took seven days because you did 220 miles to Vancouver and back on
a 50cc Vespa...

Full dress touring bike, 1800 miles in six days. Gorgeous weather,
great time, and even had dinner with the Calgary Stampede Rodeo.

You had dinner with a bunch of horses? Shopping in your own weight
class, I guess.

Queen. Gorgeous young woman. Reminded me of why Wrangler Cowboy
Jeans are God's gift to ass lovers.

You are still hiding your identity, and lying your ass off.

So you deny you are still my bitch? In that case, when did you stop
being my bitch?

Uh, duh. You duh bitch, bitch. Got a name? Spank.

When did you stop being my bitch, Schattie?

Never was. Bitches hide their identity, bitch.

You are, and always will be, a bitch. A sick, stalking, despicable,
cowardly bitch stalking around on usenet acting like you have power.

I have the power to

- make you foam at the mouth

Fume is more like it.

Fume then.

- make you run away scared from meeting me

Make you hide your identity, scared to meet me. I asked for your name
and hotel in Seattle and promised to visit, remember?

Schattie, just because you ask doesn't mean girl has to give you her
number. I thought you might have learned that from Ant. What Ido
remember is that on Jul 14 2004 you ran like the wind from a gurl.

What I remember is that you are a cowardly bitch who wouldn't identify
yourself, so I didn't blow off some fun to waste my time.
Name, bitch?

- make you look like a fat, old idiot who can barely ski

Yeah, but I can kick your ass, and we both know it.

Weighing 235 kilos you could barely lift a leg, let alone get a kick
in. You're no John Smeaton.

Anytime, freak. Name, bitch?

Old July 15th 07, 03:27 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Jul 15, 1:17 am, Dave Cartman wrote:
In article .com,

twobuddha wrote:
This is also a place where sick freaks stalk and lie and defame,
threaten people's lives, try to recruit assholes and freaks to do the
violence they havn't got the balls to do.

Sometimes you want to go
Where everybody knows your name,
And they're always glad you came;
You want to be where you can see,
Our troubles are all the same;
You want to be where everybody knows your name.

Like you did, sick freak, when you cross posted to vets groups.
How pathetic. How laughable.

How wrong. I just hit reply to Newsgroup. I didn't add any groups.

How Dickless Dave, My Bitch.

Yeah. That's just... odd.

Annexcafe.com might be able to help you establish something. Be warned
though that they do have standards of behaviour, and some have even
stated that they moderate on character rather than content and they
actively ban "undesirables"

Translation: You can lie all you want, stalk, defame, and harass, as
long as you don't tell the truth about the **** who runs it.

Hey, you're the one who said Annexcafe moderates based on character. I
guess they found your character lacking.

Translation: I have character. I most certainly lack your character:
I'm not a pathological liar, dickless freak, stalking criminal, and
lying piece of ****. Go to Annexcafe, you are welcome there.

Just like here. And rsa.moderated.

RSAM moderates on content. I guess they found your content lacking

Yeah. They always find truth lacking. RSA.Terrorist is dead, anyway.

Old July 15th 07, 03:29 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Jul 15, 1:56 am, Dave Cartman wrote:
In article ,

Suzieflame wrote:
Liar. I did not call it an "emergency double header", followed by an
"emergency holiday" someone else did.

July 13 2004, after realizing your bluff had been well and truly
called:

http://groups.google.de/group/rec.sk...4fb27ff6f9948?...
rce&hl=en

Man that guy is smart AND funny! I bet he's really good looking too.

Damn. You really must be stoned, Davey. YOU called it an emergency
double header. And you always forget to mention I told the freak
where the game was, and the freak didn't show.
Man, that guy is stupid and so ****ing blind to his own insanity that
he proves himself a liar.
Thanks, freak.
Gawd, I just love it when you freaks post links that prove my point.
Thanks, dumb****. BWHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Old July 15th 07, 03:32 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Jul 15, 1:38 am, Suzieflame wrote:
On Sat, 14 Jul 2007 20:55:23 -0700, twobuddha
wrote:

On Jul 14, 7:28 pm, Dave Cartman wrote:
In article .com,

twobuddha wrote:
On Jul 14, 3:40 pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article .com,

twobuddha wrote:
Doesn't take courage to call you a stalker, bitch. Would have taken
courage for you to show up in person, and we all know you didn't have
it.

We all know that you wouldn't meet my condition...

Go stalk someone else, freak.

I'm not stalking anyone.

Baker, you insane wack job, I do not negotiate with stalkers and
insane usenet wack jobs. I set a time and a place, and I show up.
You can take YOUR conditions and shove them up your insane ass: YOU
are stalking me, lying about me, harassing me.
I challenged you to do so in person. I showed up. You didn't.

Please explain how this is different than Suzieflame showing up and you
running away to "your emergency softball game."

Suzieflame showed up? News to me.

Denial is a symptom, Schattie.

Suzieflame showed up? News to me.

Here are a few differences, freak.
Suzieflame is a stalking liar and insane usenet wack job. I do not
negotiate with freaks.

But you do. You attempted to negotiate with me over the location, when
you realized I was seriously at Borders and you were caught with your
enormous underpanty down.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! I told you where I would be. Ten
buck cab ride from downtown. You didn't show up. Bitch.
Name, bitch?
Bottom line: you want to meet me, you gotta have a verifiable
identity. You ran. No surprise, freak.

I do not set up meets with freaks that refuse
to identify themselves.

But you did, liar, when you reliazed I had trapped you.

You really are insane.

"8 pm at Montlake Playfield." Jul 14 2004. Look it up.

And you didn't show up. Discuss, freak.

That bitch kept setting weird conditions.

My "weird conditions" in full (verifiable through Google, Jul 8 2004):

----------
Schattie you gutless gimp, it's time to get your chunky great knob of
a head removed from your ugly fat ass. I'm coming all the way to
Seattle to help you get your life straightened out.

Meet me at Borders on 4th Avenue, Monday-Friday next week, between 8pm
and 8:30pm each day.

On each day I will be waiting in a different category/section, each
one designed to take you on a new step in your recovery. The schedule
will be:

Monday : psychiatry section
e.g. "It's OK to be a Nutjob if you don't like Frootloops".

Tuesday : self-help
e.g. "Recovered Memories: What They are And Why They Hate Me"

Wednesday : crime fiction
e.g. "Felonies and Misdemeanours : Convicted Criminal's Explaining How
They Are Innocent"

Thursday : dating and relationships
e.g. "Men are from Mensweb, Women are ****ING WHORE BITCHES!!!!"

Friday : resume writing guides
e.g. "How to Apply for Job that Pays more than Beer Caps"

I will a blue Gap t-shirt, jeans and Cubs baseball cap. If you don't
show, it will be par for the course.
-------------------

Subsequent to this Schattie made up all kinds of twists and turns to
avoid meeting me. Just read the thread. What a blowhard.

Bitches make up lies like characterizing a routine make-up
double header as "emergency".

Liar. I did not call it an "emergency double header", followed by an
"emergency holiday" someone else did.

July 13 2004, after realizing your bluff had been well and truly
called:

http://groups.google.de/group/rec.sk...4fb27ff6f9948?...

Suzie
--
Suzieflame

Gawd, this is funny. A sick freak who wouldn't give a name, a hotel,
and left a note in a book acting like they actually showed up and
spewed their ****.
Amazing.
Discuss the next two nights, when I showed up and you didn't.
Bitch.
SPANK!!!!!!!

Old July 15th 07, 07:04 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo

wrote:
"Suzieflame" wrote in message
.. .

And therefore is still my bitch.

Suzie
--
Suzieflame

OB Ski: just picked up some new Völkl AC30 Unlimited Titanium carvers
to play with and on impulse also bought some Racetiger GS Titaniums I
had already tried at Val Gardena.

The AC30 is the 2008 model of the 2007 AC3 (so new it is only on
preview on the Völkl site) - nice easy-going carver, sharp feel, great
grip, versatile. The Racetiger is a heavy beast - but it cuts some
awesome broad turns at speed, almost like an ice skate.

Fitted the bindings myself just to see how it worked; this new-fangled
slide-n-lock Motion IPT system is a snap to fit together.

[...]

Suzieflame- Hide quoted text -

What's with all this "verifiable identity" bull****? What's trunky's
excuse for never meeting me?

I have a fishing trip to Newport Ore. coming up soon. What do you
think the excuse will be then?

Old July 15th 07, 10:44 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article . com,
twobuddha wrote:

On Jul 14, 5:57 pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article .com,

twobuddha wrote:
Doesn't take courage to call you a stalker, bitch. Would have taken
courage for you to show up in person, and we all know you didn't have
it.

We all know that you wouldn't meet my condition...

Go stalk someone else, freak.

I'm not stalking anyone.

Baker, you insane wack job, I do not negotiate with stalkers and
insane usenet wack jobs. I set a time and a place, and I show up.

So you say. You just make sure to leave a little uncertainty in the
location so you can claim you had meant somewhere else...

You can take YOUR conditions and shove them up your insane ass: YOU
are stalking me, lying about me, harassing me.

Nope. I'm *replying* to you. That's what this forum is about, Scotty:
dialogue.

I challenged you to do so in person. I showed up. You didn't. End
of story. If I had any respect for you, I might negotiate conditions,
but since you are a dickless, nutless freak, you get no respect.
More excuses, more rationalizations, but you know and I know the
simple truth: you ain't got the balls. Stalkers never do.
Now go **** yourself, freak.

But inconveniently, despite claiming to have a video camera on hand, you
don't have any video of yourself there...

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia

Whine, whine, whine, excuses, rationalizations. Fact. You didn't
have the balls. Period. Now go **** yourself, freak.

Fact: if you'd wanted the meeting to happen, all you had to do was write
one simple sentence; a sentence you did write afterwards...

Old July 24th 07, 01:28 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

wrote:
[...]

Geez, Bob, I posted at least ten meets in Utah. What's with this
verifiable identity bull****? What's your excuse for never meeting me
on neutral ground, in your neighborhood, TEN ****ING TIMES?
Why don't you ever answer the question, Bob?
What a pathetic, miserable, transparent, perverted fraud you are,
Thompson.

I have a fishing trip to Newport Ore. coming up soon. What do you
think the excuse will be then?

Holy ****. Newport is a good four hundred or so miles away, and this
dip**** is acting like it is next door. Truly insane. Brain is
fried.
Meanwhile, never an explanation of why he hasn't shown up at Deer
Valley, Park City, The Canyons......half an hour from his home.
What do you think his excuse will be for ignoring this exposition of
his insanity and lies? Hell, he's never given an excuse for never
showing up in Utah. Just never showed. No balls.

Old July 24th 07, 01:29 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Jul 15, 2:44 pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article . com,

twobuddha wrote:
[...]

Fact is, if you wanted the meet to happen, all you had to do is show
up. I wanted it to happen. I showed up. You didn't.
You were challenged. You ran. Fact. Whine whine whine whine whine.
You didn't have the balls. Fact.
Now go get help, you are insane.

Old July 24th 07, 06:19 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

twobuddha wrote:
[...]

Nope. Fact is, if you wanted the meet to happen you would have met my
condition.

You were challenged. You ran. Fact. Whine whine whine whine whine.

Nope. You were given a simple condition to meet: you ran.

You didn't have the balls. Fact.

Nope. I met your condition. And I had the balls to tell you where I
worked (which you'd also claimed I'd never have the balls to do). Funny
you don't have the balls to tell me the name of my boss...

Now go get help, you are insane.

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia
sit in the bottom of that cupboard."

Running with Ski Poles EdV Nordic Skiing 13 June 16th 07 07:59 AM
Running a Ski Chalet Stokesy European Ski Resorts 15 December 15th 05 05:44 PM
Running Gates Booker C. Bense Backcountry Skiing 18 February 23rd 05 02:06 PM
running 32 degrees Nordic Skiing 7 March 7th 04 01:16 AM
Running or Cycling Bob Creasote Nordic Skiing 8 August 20th 03 03:54 AM