Anyone around Logan wanna buy my truck

Old July 15th 07, 04:38 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Ted Waldron

Default Anyone around Logan wanna buy my truck

In article ,
Ted Waldron wrote:

She could has partial to complete Androgen Insensitivity Syndrome
(AIG).. I always found it ironic that the "barbie doll" look: tall,
busty, no hips that some parts of warped society idolised, can be signs
and symptoms of AIG.

ugh.. I should not post when just waking up... (realizing all the
typos I made)

it is Androgen Insensitivity Syndrom (AIS), She could have not "She
could has"...

I seem need these correction posts pretty much after all my posts...
Old July 15th 07, 05:04 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Cartman

In article .com,
twobuddha wrote:

On Jul 14, 5:12 pm, "ant" wrote:
Clarencedarrow wrote:
It's hard to do when I'm laughing at you and your "bragging". My paper
boy who has no teeth and can't read has two minivans. The difference
between you two is that he works like a dog. You do nothing except
yack, yack and more yack.

And that's the problem. He is sitting on the computer when he should be
going to the Post Office to send smelly, dirty clothes to his army of
digusted customers. He's desperately stabbing the computer when he should be
washing clothes or taking them to the dry cleaners, and reading the labels
so he doesn't get the sizes wrong.
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=twobud...

--
ant
Don't try to reply to my email addy:

Army of disgusted customers? How laughable. An army of over seven
thousand happy customers, probably double that as most don't leave
feedback.
I'd be delighted to talk to YOUR customers. Snowbird, eh?
Oooops, forgot. You can't hold onto a job for more than one year.
They never invite you back, eh, ****? Sorta like the guys who ****
you. Never come back, eh, ****?
One thing for su lying your fat ass off hasn't changed. You defame
and harass and manipulate just as well as you ever did.
And you're even uglier than you were then. Nice to know that
psychopaths don't change: once a pathological liar and thief, always a
pathological liar and thief.
Now go steal something off a friend. One of your specialties......

Oh my.

If you click the Ebay feedback link post above and the click the
feedback left on things he bought, and look at the things he BOUGHT, it
tells a sad, sad story.

Mr 235 pounds is buying clothing in 2XL.

He buys "first person shooter" videogames like "Call of Duty" that allow
him to pretend to be a big brave war hero without leaving his basement,
and he's buying parts for a 1992 Kawasaki.

That's some real pathos, layed out for or all the world to see.

Dave
Old July 15th 07, 05:41 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
BrritSki

Dave Cartman wrote:
In article .com,
twobuddha wrote:

On Jul 14, 5:12 pm, "ant" wrote:

Clarencedarrow wrote:

[...]

And a large sheepskin butt pad.

D'ya think there's a beefstick under it ?
Mounted vertically of course
Old July 15th 07, 05:44 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
clarencedarrow

On Jul 15, 1:04 pm, Dave Cartman wrote:

He buys "first person shooter" videogames like "Call of Duty" that allow
him to pretend to be a big brave war hero without leaving his basement,

I wonder how that little fact will fly with the real vets.

and he's buying parts for a 1992 Kawasaki.

Well, within two months, it'll be rusting, dead on the side of the
road.

Old July 15th 07, 06:48 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo

On Jul 14, 9:01 pm, "ant" wrote:
twobuddha wrote:
Me. Never needed one, so never owned one.

Our F-150 is still going strong. I can get 2 tonnes of firewood on it,
although it creaks a bit.

They get six foot blondes who look like Jerry Hall.......remember?

I don't have to remember, I saw him last winter. Still looks like Jerry
Hall, he must have got a very good plastic surgeon!

--
ant
Don't try to reply to my email addy:
I'm borrowing that of the latest
scammer/spammer

I would say more like Jerry Lewis. But it was that giant adams apple
and pair of socks in "her" pants that really turned me off.

Old July 15th 07, 07:48 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
The Real Bev

Dave Cartman wrote:

Mr 235 pounds is buying clothing in 2XL.

Odd, that. Wouldn't he have to be something like 4.5 feet tall for that to fit?

...and he's buying parts for a 1992 Kawasaki.

Hey, let's be fair now, this is NOT a failing. I have a 1980 Kawasaki and
all I need to do to get her running again is clean the carb better...

--
Cheers,
Bev
Old July 15th 07, 08:51 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Yabahoobs

Sounds like **** skiing to me. For a truly **** human being.

What the **** would you know about ''quality skiing''. You live on
Corduroy.

Old July 15th 07, 11:51 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
clarencedarrow

On Jul 15, 3:48 pm, The Real Bev wrote:
Dave Cartman wrote:
Mr 235 pounds is buying clothing in 2XL.

Odd, that. Wouldn't he have to be something like 4.5 feet tall for that to fit?

...and he's buying parts for a 1992 Kawasaki.

Hey, let's be fair now, this is NOT a failing. I have a 1980 Kawasaki and
all I need to do to get her running again is clean the carb better...

Maybe, but given his track record with his clothes and personal
hygiene, regular maintenance ain't going to happen.

Old July 16th 07, 11:38 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
ant[_5_]

pigo wrote:
On Jul 14, 9:01 pm, "ant" wrote:
twobuddha wrote:
Me. Never needed one, so never owned one.

Our F-150 is still going strong. I can get 2 tonnes of firewood on
it, although it creaks a bit.

They get six foot blondes who look like Jerry Hall.......remember?

I don't have to remember, I saw him last winter. Still looks like
Jerry Hall, he must have got a very good plastic surgeon!

I would say more like Jerry Lewis. But it was that giant adams apple
and pair of socks in "her" pants that really turned me off.

I guess it's likely that this is what she was "lying" about when Scottie
"dumped" her.

Logan UAC site Yabahoobs Alpine Skiing 0 December 20th 06 03:12 AM
Recommendations in Logan Canyon, Wellsville Range, or Cache Valley ? Yabahoobs Backcountry Skiing 13 July 26th 06 11:48 PM
A new TRUCK. Jay Pique Alpine Skiing 108 January 15th 05 04:30 AM
Wanna buy a ski station? Ace European Ski Resorts 6 January 20th 04 03:44 PM
Wanna ski Whistler? Michael Hadac North American Ski Resorts 0 August 31st 03 01:48 AM