rsa history?

Old July 4th 07, 10:04 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jeff Davis

Default rsa history? (Jeff Davis spews ****)

In article ,
Bob Lee wrote:
Jeff Davis wrote:

You are obviously stupid as well as a phoney.

Now why would would you say that? Do you have any facts for us or are
you just going to have a non-sequitur, name-calling tantrum...again?

You trivialize a winter mountaineering objective worthy of no less than
Yvon Chouinard. It's obvious to me and the climbing rangers I discussed
you with that you've never been up there. You are a danger to others.
There is no apples for oranges trade off here. You are blowing smoke with
the Skillet proposition. We're trying to keep you from coming out of
the Park in a body bag. You are unsafe.
--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

Old July 5th 07, 04:28 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Scott Abraham

"Bob Lee" wrote in message
Jeff Davis wrote:

Bob Lee wrote:

Jeff Davis wrote:

You are obviously stupid as well as a phoney.

Now why would would you say that? Do you have any facts for us or are
you just going to have a non-sequitur, name-calling tantrum...again?

You trivialize a winter mountaineering objective worthy of no less than
Yvon Chouinard.

I trivialized what? I assume you got all over Tom Turiano's ass about
this, because he's the one that published that interesting piece in his
book. What did he say about that when you took it up with him?

It's obvious to me and the climbing rangers I discussed
you with that you've never been up there.

Heh. I wish I could have been a fly on the wall for that conversation.

You are a danger to others.
There is no apples for oranges trade off here. You are blowing smoke
with
the Skillet proposition.

We'll just have to see about that, won't we?

We're trying ...

WE? Please have your worried partners email me, and I'll try to put
their cares to rest. The email address above is good. Looking forward
to hearing from them...unless they're just voices in your head.

... to keep you from coming out of the Park in a body bag.

Aw, that's sweet. While most people might see that statement as
inflated self-important posturing, I choose to regard it as genuine
concern for my well-being. Thanks for that concern, I'm certain that
it's heart-felt and that you really do care what happens to me with my
climbing and skiing, because otherwise you would take the obvious risk
of sounding just like a pompous blowhard pedant.

You are unsafe.

Not to worry - I have experience, training and capabilities far beyond
your willingness and ability to concede. I even have certifications.
And again, thanks for caring about me.

Don't forget that Bob Lee is a sociopath, a pathological liar, and a
stalking coward who committed felonies over this stupid newsgroup.
He always forgets to mention those qualifications....