Here's a little history....

Old June 30th 07, 04:34 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

Default Roger Tilsbury lies his sick ass off....again

"BrritSki" wrote in message
Two Buddha wrote:
"BrritSki" wrote in message

Two Buddha wrote:

I never threatened Hobbs with K2 attorneys.

Bull****, here are your words from the "More weird bull**** COMPLAINT
FILED" thread of 20 May 1999, 09.00:

Speaking of which... I'm sure the K2 site logs all http hits.

Should
be pretty easy to track the "anonymous" stirrer upper.

Did track it.
Boots.
Logged it for future reference, as the lawyer is interested.

What the hell lawyer could/can you afford apart from "Bert" ?

The only lawyer who would be interested would be the K2 lawyer.
Very clear from the context. You did NOT say MY lawyer originally.

You really are a pathological liar. I never said K2 lawyers. Period.

Agreed, you didn't. You didn't say MY lawyers originally either.

Then retract your lie and condemn those who have spread those lies.

Any reasonable person would think "the lawyer" meant the K2 lawyer given
the context and the fact that you couldn't afford to retain one on your
own $.

Bull****. Another outright lie. When caught lying, you just lie and lie
and lie....

If that's not what you meant, tough. You're the "published writer".
Perhaps you should try writing more clearly Mr. SEAL 'Nam vet.

Perhaps you should stop lying. As you just lied in that paragraph.
Just can't help yourself, can you, Mr. Pathological Liar Dickless Coward?

Old June 30th 07, 04:40 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

Default Here's a little history....of Andrew McLean, North Face Athlete

On Jun 29, 3:48 pm, BrritSki wrote:
Two Buddha wrote:
"BrritSki" wrote in message

Two Buddha wrote:

[...]

I'm a reasonable person. That's what it looks like to me. Scott is
responding to "K2 site logs all http hits" with his insider jargon:
"Did track it". One can only conclude that the tracking was done
through the facilities of the K2 site.

Old June 30th 07, 10:21 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
BrritSki

Two Buddha wrote:
ups.com...

Two Buddha wrote:
"BrritSki" wrote in message

Two Buddha wrote:

[...]

I'm a reasonable person.

You're a psychopathic stalker and a pathological liar. In rsa, that
qualifies as a reasonable person.

That's what it looks like to me.

One liar makes up a whopper, another liar repeats the lie. Why am I not
surprised?

Scott is
responding to "K2 site logs all http hits" with his insider jargon:
"Did track it". One can only conclude that the tracking was done
through the facilities of the K2 site.

One can only assume you don't have a ****ing clue, so you make up a lie. As
usual.

Whatever. The fact is, if you'd been a bit more precise and typed what
you NOW say you meant, Boots wouldn't have sicced HIS lawyer on you, as
he knew as we all do that there's no way you could afford your own.

Old July 4th 07, 01:31 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

Two Buddha wrote:
"BrritSki" wrote in message

Two Buddha wrote:

[...]

Typical. When caught in a blatant lie, this pathological liar and perjurer
says "Whatever".

The fact is, if you'd been a bit more precise and typed what you NOW say
you meant, Boots wouldn't have sicced HIS lawyer on you, as he knew as we
all do that there's no way you could afford your own.

Typical. When caught in a blatant lie, this pathological liar blames me for
his lies, accuses me of lying, and then makes up another whopper about Hobbs
siccing a lawyer on me. Never happened.
Ah, the freaks of rsa. When caught lying, lie and lie and lie some more.

rsa history? Evojeesus Alpine Skiing 207 July 5th 07 04:28 PM
An RSA.Mod History Question Yabahoobs Alpine Skiing 94 June 14th 07 01:03 PM
History of boots Sly D. Skeez Nordic Skiing 4 October 1st 03 05:14 AM
ski history site Seth Masia Backcountry Skiing 0 September 13th 03 06:48 PM
Ski history site Seth Masia Alpine Skiing 5 September 13th 03 04:30 AM