Happy birthday you Canuckas!

Old July 1st 07, 12:54 AM posted to can.politics,rec.skiing.alpine,can.general,canb.general
Micheal Artindale[_2_]

Default Happy birthday you Canuckas!

"Andy" wrote in message
ups.com...
From you mates in Australia. It is cold here today with a maximum

temp of 11 degrees in the nations capital.

Anything special you guys are doing to celebrate this here?

BTW what is your favourite dish? Hot dogs? Croissants?

BEAVER

poutine and beer, with more beer and poutine

AND real bacon mmmmmm beeerrr

Old July 1st 07, 01:48 AM posted to can.politics,rec.skiing.alpine,can.general,canb.general
Canuck57

"Andy" wrote in message
ups.com...
From you mates in Australia. It is cold here today with a maximum

temp of 11 degrees in the nations capital.

Anything special you guys are doing to celebrate this here?

BTW what is your favourite dish? Hot dogs? Croissants?

Wisconsin Brats. Also celebrating on July 4th, my Canadian tax freedom day,
ironic.

11 degrees in AU winter, hell, it could be -30C in ours come January 1st.

You got the better deal.

Old July 1st 07, 01:55 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On 30-Jun-2007, Stephen Green wrote:

dy wrote:

From you mates in Australia. It is cold here today with a maximum

temp of 11 degrees in the nations capital.

Anything special you guys are doing to celebrate this here?

Probably see April Wine play here in Surrey. I Like To Rock.

BTW what is your favourite dish? Hot dogs? Croissants?

salmon at the moment along with spaghetti.

Thanks, except

Global warming is not here yet 17C in Sidney, BC
Kyoto is a fraud making the NDP and Liberals looking like idiots
Taxes are still way to high
We are paying too much to the native indians
We need to modify teh Canadian Senate
We need to reduce the power of the Unions

I think union power is just fine.

We need to expand Industrial production and power.
We need to significantly reduce immigration

I'm not sure about that but we need to get rid of the problem ones faster.

We need to build more nuclear power plants

No.

We need to increase export prices of petroleum products

The free market is supposed to take care of that. They are at record highs
now.

We need to increase Canadian ownership of industry

The UK and US alone invest 43 billion a yr in this country. That would be
hard to replace.

We need to immobilize the stupidiy of the Copyright Act

You spelled stupidiy (stupidity) wrong. The recent changes to the Act were
fine.

We need to abolish the CBC

Just get rid of the subsidy.

We need to tell China to improve quality or get lost and build our own.
We need to reduce Regional and local governments
We need to increase agriculotural activity
We need to close down Ottawa as the National Capital and move same to
another Province for a period of tiime.

Manitoba!! Think it would be a waste of money though.

We need to re-work the Canadian Charter
We need to tell the United States to **** off.

Vote Communist then.

We need to increase teh Military and emergency services
We need to rework educational services.
We need to review the fishery industry
We need to tell teh environmentalists to **** off.
We need to abolish the CRTC

Are they the most useless govt agency or what?

WE need to deal with the homeless issue by workfare and moving them out of
high cost locations.

he DTES is about the lowest cost you are going to get.

We need to reform the Criminal Code to significantly increase penalties,
especially for harm, injury, death of people and drug related offences.
We need to abolish the Parole Board If you go to jail that's it baby.

The Parole Board serves a useful purpose.

==

Old July 1st 07, 11:34 PM posted to can.politics,rec.skiing.alpine,can.general,canb.general
Harry Weiner

On Sat, 30 Jun 2007 14:29:23 -0700, Andy
wrote this crap:

From you mates in Australia. It is cold here today with a maximum

temp of 11 degrees in the nations capital.

Anything special you guys are doing to celebrate this here?

BTW what is your favourite dish? Hot dogs? Croissants?

I thought aussies liked vegimite.

My favorite food is soylent green.

My T-shirt says, "This shirt is the
ultimate power in the universe."

I'm so happy Two Buddha Alpine Skiing 7 August 28th 06 03:24 AM
Suggestions for 30th Birthday next year dee_ss2001 European Ski Resorts 8 March 2nd 05 11:49 PM
JP got 2 new roadbikes for his birthday! Jeff Potter Nordic Skiing 16 November 8th 04 02:35 PM
Happy Holidays Terd Fartingmor Alpine Skiing 9 December 28th 03 12:06 AM
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!! Sven Golly Alpine Skiing 6 December 1st 03 09:44 PM