hey walt

Old November 6th 10, 01:09 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Default hey walt

Just posting my picks for the weekend.

Iowa is favored over Indiana by 21. I pick Iowa.

Mich is favored over Ill by three. The bookies are giving away money
here. I'll take Ill for one hundred.

Penn State is favored over Northwestern by seven. I like PSU but I'm
not betting here.

Wiss is favored by 21 over Purdue. I got Wiss, they're coming back
from a bye and they have to win to keep in the conference contention.

Finally Mich State is favored by 26 over Minn. If I were a betting
man I'd pick MSU, but I don't like the spread and I'll stay home here.

I need a new surround sound system. I'll be shopping this weekend.

Vote for Palin-Brown in 2012. Repeal the nightmares.

This signature is now the ultimate
power in the universe
Old November 6th 10, 02:19 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Nov 5, 7:09*pm, wrote:

Who are you picking for Utah vs. TCU. Obviously I want Utah but I
think that TCU is a better bet so far. I'm somewhat inclined to take
Hawaii and the points vs. BSU too.
Old November 6th 10, 07:23 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Yabahoobs

On Nov 5, 7:19*pm, pigo wrote:
On Nov 5, 7:09*pm, wrote:

Who are you picking for Utah vs. TCU. Obviously I want Utah but I
think that TCU is a better bet so far. I'm somewhat inclined to take
Hawaii and the points vs. BSU too.

Not sure why, but I really think the Utes will take 'em.
Old November 6th 10, 01:00 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Fri, 5 Nov 2010 19:19:39 -0700 (PDT), pigo
wrote this crap:

On Nov 5, 7:09*pm, wrote:

Who are you picking for Utah vs. TCU. Obviously I want Utah but I
think that TCU is a better bet so far. I'm somewhat inclined to take
Hawaii and the points vs. BSU too.

I got no idea what you're talking about. I didn't know Utah had a
team. What is TCU? What is BSU? Butt Sucking University?

Old November 6th 10, 02:12 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

wrote this crap:

On Nov 5, 7:09 pm, wrote:

Who are you picking for Utah vs. TCU. Obviously I want Utah but I
think that TCU is a better bet so far. I'm somewhat inclined to take
Hawaii and the points vs. BSU too.

I got no idea what you're talking about. *I didn't know Utah had a
team. *What is TCU? *What is BSU? *Butt Sucking University?

Maybe you'd better take a closer look at the top 5 ?

If there was a Butt Sucking University I guess that it would be
possible after all for trunky to have a degree? Nah...
Old November 6th 10, 03:50 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

wrote this crap:

On Nov 5, 7:09 pm, wrote:

Who are you picking for Utah vs. TCU. Obviously I want Utah but I
think that TCU is a better bet so far. I'm somewhat inclined to take
Hawaii and the points vs. BSU too.

I got no idea what you're talking about. *I didn't know Utah had a
team. *What is TCU? *What is BSU? *Butt Sucking University?

Maybe you'd better take a closer look at the top 5 ?

If there was a Butt Sucking University I guess that it would be
possible after all for trunky to have a degree? Nah...

I just checked the TV schedule, (I have a brand new 32" LCD TV you
know), and TCU is Texas Christian University. They are favored by six
over Utah. Go with it.

Boise State is favored by 24 over Hawaii, take it.

If I was betting outside my conference I would pick USC over Arizona
State. USC is favored by six they're playing at home and Arizona
sucks. I've been to the Coliseum several times and it gives USC a
huge advantage.

Too bad I can't pick stocks or ponies as well as I can pick football.

Vote for Palin-Brown in 2012. Repeal the nightmares.

Old November 7th 10, 06:17 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Nov 7, 9:33*am, Dick G wrote:
On Sat, 06 Nov 2010 06:30:33 -1000, comadrejo
wrote:

wrote this crap:

On Nov 5, 7:09*pm, wrote:

Who are you picking for Utah vs. TCU. Obviously I want Utah but I
think that TCU is a better bet so far. I'm somewhat inclined to take
Hawaii and the points vs. BSU too.

I got no idea what you're talking about. *I didn't know Utah had a
team. *What is TCU? *What is BSU?

BSU is the team that plays on a Blue Carpet for home games. *It is kind
of difficult to watch them, because the blue carpet field becomes really
annoying after awhile.

Brutal, cant stand watching that blue field...

I remember the days when we could adjust the color on our sets.

"...There is nothing wrong with your picture..."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CtjhWhw2I8

Hey Walt [email protected] Alpine Skiing 54 November 6th 10 05:51 PM
Hey Walt [email protected] Alpine Skiing 15 October 31st 10 09:55 PM
BTW, Walt A mighty Hungarian warrior Alpine Skiing 7 April 27th 09 09:35 PM
ping Walt Chuck Alpine Skiing 3 October 3rd 05 07:58 PM
Ping Walt bdubya Alpine Skiing 1 March 14th 05 02:51 PM