Sierra Cement Skiing

Old November 4th 10, 06:52 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

Default Sierra Cement Skiing

In article
,
snowbender wrote:

Skiing cement has its own techniques... ...they're
just not powder techniques.
They are variations of powder techniques. The steeper it gets, the
more like powder you ski it. Sometimes you just have to ride on
top to get through it, **** trying to ski it.
Yup, you need to tell Mr. LOL that; nevertheless, Taichi Skiing is
one Way fits/skis all,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJrA_zVkTws

snowbender

No bashing? Good, at least you gappers move in the right direction.
Guess you gappers have finally learned, congrats.

snowbender

We figured you were not worth the bother as we got tired of your
insults and inability to learn the proper meaning of english words.

Or because I've provided the evident [of what sierra cement skiing is]
and you gappers cannot face your failed bashing and run and hide? Most
likely. No, no need to insult you, you're insulted by your own
"inability to learn the proper meaning" of skiing.

You skied easy runs of packed down spring snow with occasional traverses
through some relatively sparse trees...

....all of it at low speed.

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia
Old November 4th 10, 07:28 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
snowbender

On Nov 4, 11:52 am, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,
snowbender wrote:

Or because I've provided the evident [of what sierra cement skiing is]
and you gappers cannot face your failed bashing and run and hide? Most
likely. No, no need to insult you, you're insulted by your own
"inability to learn the proper meaning" of skiing.

You skied easy runs of packed down spring snow with occasional traverses
through some relatively sparse trees...

You don't need to say anything, we've already learned that you have a
poor MA skill.

...all of it at low speed.

That's what you don't know about cement skiing; cement skiing has only
a narrow band of speed, cannot go fast because the snow/cement brakes
you, and cannot go slow neither because gravity pulls you. That's why
cement skiing tests/challenges all your skiing abilities. Your
"biggest," "fastest," etc. mentality won't works on cement skiing.

snowbender

Old November 4th 10, 07:44 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article
,

snowbender wrote:

Or because I've provided the evident [of what sierra cement skiing is]
and you gappers cannot face your failed bashing and run and hide? Most
likely. No, no need to insult you, you're insulted by your own
"inability to learn the proper meaning" of skiing.

You skied easy runs of packed down spring snow with occasional traverses
through some relatively sparse trees...

You don't need to say anything, we've already learned that you have a
poor MA skill.

...all of it at low speed.

It doesn't take "motion analysis skill" to count nor does it to estimate
speed.

You didn't make a single turn actually in the trees, BTW. Not one.

That's what you don't know about cement skiing; cement skiing has only
a narrow band of speed, cannot go fast because the snow/cement brakes
you, and cannot go slow neither because gravity pulls you. That's why
cement skiing tests/challenges all your skiing abilities. Your
"biggest," "fastest," etc. mentality won't works on cement skiing.

1. Nonsense. You can ski fast on cement if you're actually any good.

2. You weren't skiing on cement, but on shallow spring snow.

Old November 4th 10, 09:52 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
SkiGuy

On Nov 3, 4:11*pm, VtSkier wrote:
The summit restaurant was open so that you didn't
need to download for lunch or to pee.

You go to the lodge/restaurant to pee?!?!?

Now that's funny!

Old November 4th 10, 10:15 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
VtSkier

On 11/04/2010 05:52 PM, SkiGuy wrote:
On Nov 3, 4:11 pm, wrote:
The summit restaurant was open so that you didn't
need to download for lunch or to pee.

You go to the lodge/restaurant to pee?!?!?

Now that's funny!

Ah, you take my words out of context. Re-read
the whole poast...
Old November 5th 10, 04:50 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
snowbender

On Nov 4, 12:44 pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,
snowbender wrote:

Or because I've provided the evident [of what sierra cement skiing is]
and you gappers cannot face your failed bashing and run and hide? Most
likely. No, no need to insult you, you're insulted by your own
"inability to learn the proper meaning" of skiing.

You skied easy runs of packed down spring snow with occasional traverses
through some relatively sparse trees...

You don't need to say anything, we've already learned that you have a
poor MA skill.

...all of it at low speed.

It doesn't take "motion analysis skill" to count nor does it to estimate
speed.

Oh yes, accurately to describe the performance--speed, turning, line,
and etc., is "motion analysis skill" all about.

You didn't make a single turn actually in the trees, BTW. Not one.

That's where your green MA comes in; you cannot ski in the trees
without turning in the trees. And we were not talking about "tree
skiing," were we? We were talking about "Taicki Skiing's one way fits/
skis all." Here's another shot on "tree skiing," and yes, it's still
on cement.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJAIXxeh-rg

That's what you don't know about cement skiing; cement skiing has only
a narrow band of speed, cannot go fast because the snow/cement brakes
you, and cannot go slow neither because gravity pulls you. That's why
cement skiing tests/challenges all your skiing abilities. Your
"biggest," "fastest," etc. mentality won't works on cement skiing.

1. Nonsense. You can ski fast on cement if you're actually any good.

Given the reasons stated above, nonsense is yours.

2. You weren't skiing on cement, but on shallow spring snow.

So, if it is not your green MA, it must be your shameless denial.

snowbender

Old November 5th 10, 05:08 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article
,

snowbender wrote:

Or because I've provided the evident [of what sierra cement skiing is]
and you gappers cannot face your failed bashing and run and hide? Most
likely. No, no need to insult you, you're insulted by your own
"inability to learn the proper meaning" of skiing.

You skied easy runs of packed down spring snow with occasional traverses
through some relatively sparse trees...

You don't need to say anything, we've already learned that you have a
poor MA skill.

...all of it at low speed.

It doesn't take "motion analysis skill" to count nor does it to estimate
speed.

Oh yes, accurately to describe the performance--speed, turning, line,
and etc., is "motion analysis skill" all about.

Sorry, Chai-tea, but counting is just counting.

You didn't make a single turn actually in the trees, BTW. Not one.

That's where your green MA comes in; you cannot ski in the trees
without turning in the trees. And we were not talking about "tree
skiing," were we? We were talking about "Taicki Skiing's one way fits/
skis all." Here's another shot on "tree skiing," and yes, it's still
on cement.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJAIXxeh-rg

No. That is not cement. Spring snow is not cement.

That's what you don't know about cement skiing; cement skiing has only
a narrow band of speed, cannot go fast because the snow/cement brakes
you, and cannot go slow neither because gravity pulls you. That's why
cement skiing tests/challenges all your skiing abilities. Your
"biggest," "fastest," etc. mentality won't works on cement skiing.

1. Nonsense. You can ski fast on cement if you're actually any good.

Given the reasons stated above, nonsense is yours.

LOL

Old November 6th 10, 01:03 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
snowbender

On Nov 5, 10:08 am, Alan Baker wrote:
In article ,
snowbender wrote:

LOL

LOL

Yup, I think we have beaten this dead horse long enough, Mr. shameless
LOL, you're slipping into delirious, give it a rest.

snowbender

Old November 6th 10, 01:05 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article
,

snowbender wrote:

LOL

LOL

Yup, I think we have beaten this dead horse long enough, Mr. shameless
LOL, you're slipping into delirious, give it a rest.

Don't you worry about me, Chai-tea...

Old November 6th 10, 05:55 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Nov 5, 6:05*pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,

*snowbender wrote:

LOL

LOL

Yup, I think we have beaten this dead horse long enough, Mr. shameless
LOL, you're slipping into delirious, give it a rest.

Don't you worry about me, Chai-tea...

Itchie, he slipped into delirious a long time ago. Like when he made
up a huge lie and claimed I had threatened his life, and promised to
"report" me to the Seattle Police Department. Of course, he refused
to talk to his home town cops, because the laws about making a false
police report are even tougher in Canada. And after months of
threats, the ppppppuuuuuusssssyyyyy ppppppuuuuuussssssiiiiiieeeeeddddd
out. Still waiting for an answer on why he broke his word, ignored
his commitment, and got busted being a lying piece of **** coward for
the umpteenth time. He's so delirious he's ignoring reality, as
usual. How embarassing for Dickless Baker. Just like his buddy
Dickless Henry. Contact info, freak?
bWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH