Skiing at the end of the season

Old March 10th 09, 12:52 PM posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Ace[_3_]

Default Skiing at the end of the season

On Tue, 10 Mar 2009 12:06:28 GMT, Mike Clark
wrote:

In message
Pip Luscher wrote:

On Mon, 09 Mar 2009 19:20:53 +0100, Ace wrote:

On Mon, 9 Mar 2009 10:44:56 -0500, Dymphna
wrote:

I don't know about you, but we are suffering from a lack of global
warming here. Dumped another few inches in the low lands and is supposed
to dump another couple, hence there is lots of powder up on the mountain
right now.

Sounds like you're somewhere in the Alps then. We've got so much here
we don't know what to do with it.

Will you stop banging on about how much snow there is?

Some of us have used up our winter holiday allowance.

Well I'm looking forward to two weeks of touring at the end of this
month.

I've got a week-long off-piste trip[1] week next week, then some
fellow reps are over for a long weekend at the end of the month, then
a couple of mates the weekend after that, then a reps' refresher in
Chamonix mid-April.

Apart from that, I'll just be skiing every weekend ;-}

Oh, sorry Pip.

[1]
http://skiclub.co.uk/skiclub/skifres...HolidayID=1800
Old March 10th 09, 10:46 PM posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Pip Luscher[_3_]

wrote:

Well I'm looking forward to two weeks of touring at the end of this
month.

I've got a week-long off-piste trip[1] week next week, then some
fellow reps are over for a long weekend at the end of the month, then
a couple of mates the weekend after that, then a reps' refresher in
Chamonix mid-April.

Apart from that, I'll just be skiing every weekend ;-}

Oh, sorry Pip.

Harrumph to both of you.

--
-Pip