new snowboard and surf clips on YouTube

Old October 7th 07, 11:27 AM posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
jw[_2_]

Default new snowboard and surf clips on YouTube

Hey all,

Hey all,

I hope you're all enjoying a nice long weekend (in the U.S.). I'm
injured, so working on my Web site and posting vids to youtube. I put up
some new vides this morning. All are best viewed on small size.

Here, you just have to get through the intro, which is actually pretty
cool, too:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mD0kzVBdRI

Snowboard trailer - No sound? Cue up your own track!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gD8oGLFH940

NY Surf - Guerrila Guru? I emailed them to make sure OK, and give credit
or remove:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hn2VLbqgYDY

TB 8 trailer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNioEUwGvzs

Maybe I already posted these?

Huge Pipeline:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayWOlmPbL5M

Serena Brook documentary, part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnLBqn5WRd0

Not sure who shot the last one...downloaded from Surfer Mag BB.

More he

http://www.youtube.com/user/jaydubya333

Hope you enjoy!

-jw
--
jsw's new england surf page
http://the_urchin.home.comcast.net/index.html
Old October 8th 07, 04:44 PM posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
jw[_2_]

In article ,
jw wrote:

Hey all,

I hope you're all enjoying a nice long weekend (in the U.S.). I'm
injured, so working on my Web site and posting vids to youtube. I put up
some new vides this morning. All are best viewed on small size.

I know I'm breaching that taboo of Usenet, by replying to myself, but
hell, there's nobody else to talk to here....

I'm still uploading vids to YouTube (well, doing a few other things in
between, but...). A couple more snowboard, a bunch more surf, and a few
others.

Viva Sessions trailer (snowboard):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xku0ram19Ao

Unsound Pro contest, NY:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LUnqX5_45I

Heavy snow in Providence, from my front porch (former
residence...bring it on). Note thunder toward end:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kc_vD8BKrso

Point of view longboard skate run in Providence - India
Point Park. Just havin a little fun on the ol' longboard:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGudWk2qPE0

A few others on my page, if you have the time and care to peruse:

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=jaydubya333

Cheers!

-jw