Ski clothes

Old June 23rd 13, 06:18 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine.moderated
The Real Bev[_8_]

Default Ski clothes

All nice and clean, put away for next year. Soon....

--
Cheers,
Bev

Old June 23rd 13, 10:57 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine.moderated
downhill

The Real Bev wrote:
All nice and clean, put away for next year. Soon....

pointless have tried to respond to several messages and it goes nowhere

Old June 24th 13, 03:29 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine.moderated
pigo[_2_]

On Sunday, June 23, 2013 12:18:47 PM UTC-6, The Real Bev wrote:
All nice and clean, put away for next year. Soon
Cheers,

Clean? That's weird. I thought these groups
were all about selling **** covered stuff? I
seem to remember something about that in the
past anyways.

Mine are all folded, and packed away in the
trunk sitting by the back door. Waiting for
another season to appear.

Now it's gardening time. There are some huge
bent melons growing already!

Old June 27th 13, 07:14 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine.moderated
Richard Henry

On Sunday, June 23, 2013 11:18:47 AM UTC-7, The Real Bev wrote:
All nice and clean, put away for next year. Soon....

--

Cheers,

Bev

"There's an apocryphal (I hope not !) story about a Bristol bike

thief found cold, wet and bedraggled one morning, D locked by the

neck to a local bridge." -- Anon

I didn't think Bev was able to get through. Fixed, I guess?

Old June 27th 13, 09:02 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine.moderated
Richard Henry

On Sunday, June 23, 2013 11:18:47 AM UTC-7, The Real Bev wrote:
All nice and clean, put away for next year. Soon....

--

Cheers,

Bev

"There's an apocryphal (I hope not !) story about a Bristol bike

thief found cold, wet and bedraggled one morning, D locked by the

neck to a local bridge." -- Anon

And I guess I'm able to get through also.

This past ski season was a bust = no time, bad weather, and an unrelated foot injury rolled what should have been the best season ever into a mess.

Old June 28th 13, 09:20 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine.moderated
BrritSki[_3_]

On 27/06/2013 23:02, Richard Henry wrote:
On Sunday, June 23, 2013 11:18:47 AM UTC-7, The Real Bev wrote:
All nice and clean, put away for next year. Soon....

--

Cheers,

Bev

"There's an apocryphal (I hope not !) story about a Bristol bike

thief found cold, wet and bedraggled one morning, D locked by the

neck to a local bridge." -- Anon

And I guess I'm able to get through also.

This past ski season was a bust = no time, bad weather, and an unrelated

foot injury rolled what should have been the best season ever into a mess.

My ancient knees reduced my activity too - cut short the 1st weekend
after NY on way back from UK as waife was not feeling good and we wanted
to get home.

Had a good long weekend with BrratSki in Courmayeur, but despite loads
of snow nearby only managed 1 more day and that was with a
mostkly-closed resort due to fog - they said avie risk too, but we think
it was mainly because very few people there

Let's see if this post gets thru - last one didn't...