The world cup finals

Old March 17th 08, 07:29 PM posted to rec.skiing.nordic
mawibix

Default The world cup finals

Hi
Does somebody found the torrent of the races of this week end in
Bormio? I mean the finals of the world cup!!
I have tried to found them, but no résults. I would apreciate if
someone help me!!
Thank's

Old March 17th 08, 08:01 PM posted to rec.skiing.nordic

Hi,

You will find the races as P2P file sharing at http://thebox.bz/login.php.
Once you have registered, go in the "BROWSE" menu and look for "World
Cup Skiing".

ro
Old March 18th 08, 07:12 AM posted to rec.skiing.nordic

Many thanks! Eurosport has a much better picture quality than WCSN and
David Goldstrum does a decent announcing job. One thing going for WCSN
this past weekend was Todd Lodwick, retired from the US Nordic Combined
team, as expert commentator. He wasn't real knowledgable about the
athletes, but talked about some finer points of skiing and racing, all
of which made Peter Graves a bit more bearable.

rm

Old March 18th 08, 01:58 PM posted to rec.skiing.nordic

Works here with Opera. How's your download ratio? Other than a
momentary glitch, running afoul of the ratio rules is the only thing I
can think of.

Jeffery Clarke wrote:

Any ideas as to why the download does not begin using Opera or Bittorrent?
Logging in to the Box and then clicking on the link does not work.
JC