it

Old June 10th 13, 09:44 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dick G[_4_]

Default it

I see it is still here. How many years has it been? I cant remember
the start date. I do remember all the BS over the years. Time to
update the FAQ
Old June 10th 13, 09:54 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Monday, June 10, 2013 4:44:58 PM UTC-5, Dick G wrote:
I see it is still here. How many years has it been? I cant remember

the start date. I do remember all the BS over the years. Time to

update the FAQ

More like -- time to do an rmgroup. We can move to RSAM.
Old June 10th 13, 10:07 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dick G[_4_]

On Mon, 10 Jun 2013 15:06:23 -0700 (PDT), twobuddha
wrote:

On Monday, June 10, 2013 2:54:31 PM UTC-7, wrote:
On Monday, June 10, 2013 4:44:58 PM UTC-5, Dick G wrote:

I see it is still here. How many years has it been? I cant remember

the start date. I do remember all the BS over the years. Time to

update the FAQ

More like -- time to do an rmgroup. We can move to RSAM.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AAHAHAHAHAHA
Where the hell have you been, James Arthur Strohm? You do realize that you want to have a private newsgroup with your buddy Dick Gozinya. Ain't that what you call John Henry Liberty? As in his John Henry went inya?
You stupid ****, one of the most hilarious humiliations of the whole newsgroup is the reality that you freaks couldn't even keep that newsgroup functioning. All the lies, all the manipulations, and then you freaks ****ed yourselves!!!! How humiliating!!! Even more humiliating than you getting boned by John Henry Liberty, because I got to laugh at all of you freaks, not just one freak, Munchkin Strohm

How's your dog Spock
Old June 10th 13, 10:13 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dick G[_4_]

On Mon, 10 Jun 2013 15:06:59 -0700 (PDT), twobuddha
wrote:

On Monday, June 10, 2013 2:44:58 PM UTC-7, Dick G wrote:
I see it is still here. How many years has it been? I cant remember

the start date. I do remember all the BS over the years. Time to

update the FAQ

Holy ****. The irony is stupendous. Dick Gozinya calling me "it".
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAH

Dance away Spock 'ol boy. How is Bert? Do you still have a mayo fetish
Old June 11th 13, 02:23 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
VtSkier[_3_]

On 6/10/2013 10:10 PM, Walt wrote:
On 6/10/2013 8:29 PM, VtSkier wrote:
On 6/10/2013 6:38 PM, downhill wrote:
VtSkier wrote:
On 6/10/2013 5:54 PM, wrote:

More like -- time to do an rmgroup. We can move to RSAM.

We have a moderated group. Nobody uses it.

nobody talks skiing.....

You've noticed. You, me, lal, Bev and a couple of others do. Not many
though. The only reason I'm here is because I refuse to let "it" push me
away.

I'm mostly here for the comedy. Unfortunately, the old joke has gotten
quite tiresome and I have a kill file a mile long.

That said, I'm with vtskier, I don't want "it" to push me away. So I
try to comment on actual skiing content, of which there is little this
time of year.

BTW, RSAM is broken, and nobody is interested in fixing it, including
me, so a rm group on this group is ill-advised. If someone wants to put
in the legwork to make RSAM work again I'll be happy to participate
there; for myself I have more important things to do with my life. Like
skiing. 48 days last season - not bad for a working stiff who isn't
employed by the ski industry.

//Walt

There was a time when I WAS employed by the ski industry. I quit that to
become an "ambassador" at K. LOTS more skiing. When I was working they
pretty much wanted me to actually work and do it for 7 or 8 hours EVERY
DAY. Hard to ski on that schedule. My present one is much better. A few
hours a day for 3 days a week estimating in the lumber yard. Ski 3 days
and be home on Saturday when I don't want to ski anyway.
Old June 11th 13, 08:41 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
downhill

VtSkier wrote:

There was a time when I WAS employed by the ski industry. I quit that to
become an "ambassador" at K. LOTS more skiing. When I was working they
pretty much wanted me to actually work and do it for 7 or 8 hours EVERY
DAY. Hard to ski on that schedule. My present one is much better. A few
hours a day for 3 days a week estimating in the lumber yard. Ski 3 days
and be home on Saturday when I don't want to ski anyway.

Consulting and just opened a machine/fabrication shop. One of the first
products on the design bench is carbon fiber slalom pads. My mechanical
engineer hire is a college ski racer and his girlfriend is a better
racer than he is.
I have a standing offer to help a disadvantaged skier with a sled, we
are dying to get a shock on the dyno from a sled. We are pretty
convinced we can help him/her get on the podium, we know that much of
the neat stuff that they are are doing in race car shocks has not
filtered down to those shocks, like being able to blow off the energy of
a jump landing with out being excessively stiff and non responsive on
regular shock travel.

The master divisional race is scheduled for Okemo this year they are
running a super-g and downhill. can not wait