BTW, Walt

Old April 25th 09, 01:28 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
A mighty Hungarian warrior

Default BTW, Walt

I was just informed that my yacht is in the water. My brother, "Joe,"
hired a service to put it in.

I'll probably go there today to check it out. Wanna race? You do
know that I'm the club champion, don;t you?

Be the best. Strive for excellence. That's what leadership is all
about. And always tell others to be the best. That's what I'm always
talking about. That's what leadership is all about.

And remember to vote for Palin-Ahhnold in 2012.

A mighty Hungarian warrior
The blood of Attila runs through me
Old April 25th 09, 10:40 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Walt

A mighty Hungarian warrior wrote:

I was just informed that my yacht is in the water.

What took you so long? We've been sailing since the third week of
March. But congratulations anyway.

Wanna race?

Sure. Any time you want to drop in for our small boat mixed-fleet
racing you are welcome. Bring your Force 5 or a Laser, or I can arrange
for you to borrow one of our boats - either a Laser or if you have a
crew you can try one of our new Hunters.

Just let me know you're coming. Races every Sunday morning and
Wednesday evening all summer.

Be the best. Strive for excellence. That's what leadership is all
about. And always tell others to be the best. That's what I'm always
talking about. That's what leadership is all about.

what about treating everyone with respect, dumbass?

//Walt
Old April 25th 09, 10:46 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
A mighty Hungarian warrior

On Sat, 25 Apr 2009 18:40:55 -0400, Walt wrote
this crap:

A mighty Hungarian warrior wrote:

I was just informed that my yacht is in the water.

What took you so long? We've been sailing since the third week of
March. But congratulations anyway.

Thank you. Treat everyone with respect, dumbass.

Wanna race?

Sure. Any time you want to drop in for our small boat mixed-fleet
racing you are welcome. Bring your Force 5 or a Laser, or I can arrange
for you to borrow one of our boats - either a Laser or if you have a
crew you can try one of our new Hunters.

I can show up with a Laser, a Force 5, an Opti, an FJ, or pretty much
anything. What kind of Hunters do you have?

Just let me know you're coming. Races every Sunday morning and
Wednesday evening all summer.

Now there's a problem. All Horvaths are Hungarian. And 90% of
Hungarians are Catholics. All Catholics go to church on Sunday
morning. I go to church on Sunday morning, and I donate large amounts
of me treasure to the church. I spend my weekdays looting and
pillaging, so I have to go church on Sunday mornings.

Always set the example. That's part of leadership, dumbass

And we have our regular Club Races on Wednesday nights.

what about treating everyone with respect, dumbass?

I always treat everyone with respect, dumbass. Especially in church.

And if you can, please go to www.uso.org and try to make a small
donation. Remember Bob Hope. I know that not everyone can donate,
but if you can, please do it.

And vote for Palin-Ahhnold in 2012.

Old April 27th 09, 12:29 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Walt

A mighty Hungarian warrior wrote:

Remember Bob Hope.

Bob Hope was insane.

Didn't you get the letter? It was sent to every major news organization
int he US, including CBS News, NBC news, ABC News, CNN, 60 Minutes,
United Press International and The National Enquirer.

Anyway, I've reproduced it below - you really should be aware of this stuff.

//Walt

Gentlemen,

I am involved in a phenomenal situation which I believe merits
investigation.

The whole thing started about seven years ago when I began to “see” Bob
Hope (the comedian) when I would close my eyes and concentrate. Through
study, I learned that the reason I could “see” Bob Hope was because he
is violently insane and uses abnormal thinking processes which introject
and project others’ egos.

When this problem began, besides worrying about my mental health, I also
felt that my civil rights were being violated by an other person’s
insanity, so I began to write letters to the FBI. At first, the FBI
thought I was crazy, but a year or so later, the FBI told me that they
had been getting 800 to 900 complaints a day from people all around the
country saying the same thing I was: Bob Hope is crazy and interferes
with their normal thinking. The FBI told me they were investigating.

I told the FBI agent, and I am telling the press, that I believe, as a
victim of this situation, that nothing will ever come of the
investigation because Bob Hope is Ronald Reagan’s friend, and should it
ever be proven that Bob Hope is insane, the President’s reputation would
be at stake.

Because the FBI seems to be participating in a cover-up, I am begging
the press to get involved.
Thousands of people are suffering, and we need help.

Thank you for your time and consideration,

Sally Fox

Old April 27th 09, 12:59 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
A mighty Hungarian warrior

On Sun, 26 Apr 2009 20:29:51 -0400, Walt wrote
this crap:

A mighty Hungarian warrior wrote:

Remember Bob Hope.

Bob Hope was insane.

I hope that was sarcasm. It wasn't funny. I have many of his movies.

You should treat people with more respect, dumbass.

And vote for Palin-Ahhhnold in 2012, dumbass. And I'll be on the road
to leadership. We can skip Morocco.

Old April 27th 09, 01:21 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
downhill

Walt wrote:
[...]

It depends on how you wear your foil hat, you can wear it as a shield or
a antenna. Your results may vary....
Old April 27th 09, 09:23 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Mike Treseler[_2_]

downhill wrote:

It depends on how you wear your foil hat, you can wear it as a shield or
a antenna. Your results may vary....

The foil helmet makes it worse, no matter how I wear it:
http://people.csail.mit.edu/rahimi/helmet/

-- Mike Treseler
Old April 27th 09, 09:35 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
The Real Bev[_2_]

Mike Treseler wrote:

downhill wrote:

It depends on how you wear your foil hat, you can wear it as a shield or
a antenna. Your results may vary....

The foil helmet makes it worse, no matter how I wear it:
http://people.csail.mit.edu/rahimi/helmet/

I've seen instructions on the web for making an aluminum-foil and duct-tape
wallet to prevent the aliens (or Homeland Security) from reading the RFIDs on
your credit cards. Might make nice gifts...

--
Cheers,
Bev

Walt: How was your BFNE Ski trip DZN Alpine Skiing 30 February 20th 09 11:39 PM
AYC awards. Hint, Walt, hint. A mighty Hungarian warrior Alpine Skiing 9 November 5th 08 11:41 PM
ping Walt Chuck Alpine Skiing 3 October 3rd 05 07:58 PM
Ping Walt bdubya Alpine Skiing 1 March 14th 05 02:51 PM
Walt: RSAM working Sam Seiber Alpine Skiing 1 October 17th 03 10:13 PM