Slovinia

Old January 20th 05, 04:13 PM
Scaramanga

Default Slovinia

I have a chance of a cheap week in Slovenia!

Anyone been, whats the boarding like?

I have the choice of either Bled or Kranjska Gore.

Cheers,

Old January 20th 05, 09:42 PM
Terje Johan Abrahamsen

"Scaramanga" wrote in message
I have a chance of a cheap week in Slovenia!

Anyone been, whats the boarding like?

I have the choice of either Bled or Kranjska Gore.

I was in Kransja Gora for a World Cup race for about 5 years ago. Not too
bad. However, when I was there there was not much snow, and due to time
constraints I pretty much only got to board in the hills where the
competition was. Its not very far up to Tarvisio in Italy either. Same goes
there, not much snow when I was there for the races; didn't get to try too
many of the slopes exept where the races were. But, it was a 'cute' town.

Old January 21st 05, 12:51 PM
DeVa

"Terje Johan Abrahamsen" wrote in message

"Scaramanga" wrote in message
I have a chance of a cheap week in Slovenia!

Anyone been, whats the boarding like?

I have the choice of either Bled or Kranjska Gore.

I was in Kransja Gora for a World Cup race for about 5 years ago. Not too
bad. However, when I was there there was not much snow, and due to time
constraints I pretty much only got to board in the hills where the
competition was. Its not very far up to Tarvisio in Italy either. Same

goes
there, not much snow when I was there for the races; didn't get to try

too
many of the slopes exept where the races were. But, it was a 'cute' town.

I go there every weekend, and at this time its beter in bled, ther is no

snow in kranjska gora