snowboard shots on my site

Old October 26th 07, 09:56 AM posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
jw[_2_]

Default snowboard shots on my site

Hi,

I put up more snowboard shots on my Web site.

Caution -- these are all compliments of Burton Snowboards. Most are from
the mid-1990s, and appeared in various catalogues, as well as an amazing
book I have by, I think the photog Jeff Curtes et al., and a couple
other sources. I know a few Burton people going back a little ways, and
also some closely associated with the company, so don't think they'd
mind.

Hell, they're some of the best riders and photogs in the world...they
should be seen!

I ride and wear some of their gear, but I'm not selling product...just
sharing. And a bit hypersensitive to potential perception of spam, being
a 12-year veteran of Usenet.

Anyway, the pix start he

http://the_urchin.home.comcast.net/~...tos/snow2.html

Pray for snow!

-jw
--
jsw's new england surf site
http://the_urchin.home.comcast.net/index.html
Old October 26th 07, 12:16 PM posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
jw[_2_]

In article ,
Christopher Cox wrote:

What, not shots of Terje?

:-)

I ride and wear some of their gear, but I'm not selling product...just
sharing. And a bit hypersensitive to potential perception of spam, being
a 12-year veteran of Usenet.

Nothing particularly wrong with Burton brand equipment, some of it is
good stuff. It is just that Jake is the Bill Gates of the industry,
creating proprietary equipment strictly to gain a market edge. For that
he will receive the same flak that Gates gets.

Yes, I can see the similarity between the two. But I like Burton a lot
better than Microsoft...

-jw