Dynafit Bindings

Old January 3rd 07, 12:23 AM posted to rec.skiing.backcountry
Simon Isbister

Default Dynafit Bindings

So, I have a pair of Comforts monted on G3 Aces (which, btw, I am very happy
with). I have only spent a little bit of time using them in tour mode, and
I noticed something funny in deep snow. In very deep, soft snow, the ski
flex's just enough that the heel of the binding bends in and rubs against
the boot.

It never got tight enough to be anything more than a minor annoyance, but
I'm wondering if this has been associated with any problematic wear-and-tear
on the binding. Is there anything that can be done to fix it. Or, is there
any real reason to bother?

-s-

Old January 8th 07, 06:35 PM posted to rec.skiing.backcountry
Booker C. Bense