Snow

Old December 8th 06, 01:46 PM posted to rec.backcountry,rec.skiing.backcountry
Ed Huesers

Default Snow

I will be on Modern Marvels "Snow" on the History Channel at 8:00 pm
MST this Sunday, Dec. 10th
--
Ed Huesers
Http://www.grandshelters.com

Old December 10th 06, 02:57 AM posted to rec.backcountry,rec.skiing.backcountry
Doug Chadduck

Ed Huesers wrote:
I will be on Modern Marvels "Snow" on the History Channel at 8:00 pm
MST this Sunday, Dec. 10th

Reminder set.

Old December 11th 06, 09:09 AM posted to rec.backcountry,rec.skiing.backcountry
Cyli

On Fri, 08 Dec 2006 06:46:56 -0700, Ed Huesers
wrote:

I will be on Modern Marvels "Snow" on the History Channel at 8:00 pm
MST this Sunday, Dec. 10th

Pretty neat, Ed. They gave you more time than I'd expected, though
not enough to suit me. And at the end of the show. Not that the
rest of the show wasn't interesting.
--

r.bc: vixen
Speaker to squirrels, willow watcher, etc..

http://www.visi.com/~cyli
Old December 11th 06, 05:29 PM posted to rec.backcountry,rec.skiing.backcountry
Stormin Mormon

How'd the interview go? I don't have cable, but I would have watched.

Some interviews go very well, and others are just designed to bring
out shouting wars and bad feelings.

--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.

Old December 11th 06, 10:43 PM posted to rec.backcountry,rec.skiing.backcountry
Cyli

On Mon, 11 Dec 2006 17:29:10 GMT, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

How'd the interview go? I don't have cable, but I would have watched.

Some interviews go very well, and others are just designed to bring
out shouting wars and bad feelings.

--

Not much in the way of face to face interview. Mostly done while
watching Ed and someone build an igloo. No advertising for the tool

Old December 12th 06, 01:43 AM posted to rec.backcountry,rec.skiing.backcountry
Doug Chadduck

Ed Huesers wrote:
I will be on Modern Marvels "Snow" on the History Channel at 8:00 pm
MST this Sunday, Dec. 10th

Good job. Would loved to have seen more. First video I've seen of your
igloo maker. Good perspective. Wish the camera would have followed you
all the way inside. We'd have had igloos all over, when we were growing
up, if we'd had one of your set-ups. Did dig some awesome snow caves in
some pretty good drifts though. Lucky we didn't bury anyone. Knock wood.
Good memories.
Old December 12th 06, 03:00 AM posted to rec.backcountry,rec.skiing.backcountry
Stormin Mormon

Sounds excellent. I regret missing it.

--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.

Old December 12th 06, 04:53 AM posted to rec.backcountry,rec.skiing.backcountry
Ed Huesers

Cyli wrote:
Pretty neat, Ed. They gave you more time than I'd expected, though
not enough to suit me.

Well, here's more from the local paper's business section:
http://www.longmontfyi.com/tcBusines...y.asp?ID=12799

And at the end of the show.

Climax, don'cha know.

Not that the rest of the show wasn't interesting.

The show before that wasn't bad either.

Ed Huesers
Http://www.grandshelters.com