Since Scott "Will be Spending Most of the season in Ketchum"...

Old August 19th 07, 05:56 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Yabahoobs

Default Since Scott "Will be Spending Most of the season in Ketchum"...

Let THIS be the post where I point out Ketchum's proximity to Utah,
especially Logan. C'mon Scott...I KNOW you're going to drive down to
Deer Valley. Stop by and say Hi. We can grab a ''Big Dog'' at the
White Owl. Good beer there.

Old August 19th 07, 07:13 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
klaus

Yabahoobs wrote:
Let THIS be the post where I point out Ketchum's proximity to Utah,
especially Logan. C'mon Scott...I KNOW you're going to drive down to
Deer Valley. Stop by and say Hi. We can grab a ''Big Dog'' at the
White Owl. Good beer there.

That is so mean. Scoot is faux Jewish and an alcoholic . Big Dog and
beer.. Awesome.. But if it does come to be, can I come? I 'll bring
my "Big Dog" and beer. ;

-klaus

Old August 19th 07, 07:45 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Yabahoobs

On Aug 19, 1:13 pm, klaus wrote:
Yabahoobs wrote:
Let THIS be the post where I point out Ketchum's proximity to Utah,
especially Logan. C'mon Scott...I KNOW you're going to drive down to
Deer Valley. Stop by and say Hi. We can grab a ''Big Dog'' at the
White Owl. Good beer there.

That is so mean. Scoot is faux Jewish and an alcoholic . Big Dog and
beer.. Awesome.. But if it does come to be, can I come? I 'll bring
my "Big Dog" and beer. ;

LoL...I should hope you DO come. You'd like the White Owl...It's a
nice place. Good food, good beer, good pool tables. One of the few
saving graces of Life In Logan.

Old August 19th 07, 07:50 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Aug 19, 9:56 am, Yabahoobs wrote:
Let THIS be the post where I point out Ketchum's proximity to Utah,
especially Logan. C'mon Scott...I KNOW you're going to drive down to
Deer Valley. Stop by and say Hi. We can grab a ''Big Dog'' at the
White Owl. Good beer there.

Hey, freak? Most of the season? You made up another whopper.
You can come see me, freak. After all, YOU are stalking me.

Old August 19th 07, 07:53 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Aug 19, 11:13 am, klaus wrote:
Yabahoobs wrote:
Let THIS be the post where I point out Ketchum's proximity to Utah,
especially Logan. C'mon Scott...I KNOW you're going to drive down to
Deer Valley. Stop by and say Hi. We can grab a ''Big Dog'' at the
White Owl. Good beer there.

That is so mean. Scoot is faux Jewish and an alcoholic .

Faux? Cool. Had an orthodox rabbi say something like that the other
day. They don't think a conversion counts unless they do it.
But then again, unlike Klaus Biggers, I'm not a pathological liar and
amoral narcissist posing as a spiritual human being. I'm a spiritual
human being. Klaus, you do not understand. Can't understand.
Like trying to explain colors to the blind......

Big Dog and
beer.. Awesome.. But if it does come to be, can I come? I 'll bring
my "Big Dog" and beer. ;

Cool. I'll bring MY big dog for your big dog.

Typical of a poseur and faux Buddhist. Willing to get his dog killed
over a stupid newsgroup.

Old August 19th 07, 07:54 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Aug 19, 11:45 am, Yabahoobs wrote:
On Aug 19, 1:13 pm, klaus wrote:

Yabahoobs wrote:
Let THIS be the post where I point out Ketchum's proximity to Utah,
especially Logan. C'mon Scott...I KNOW you're going to drive down to
Deer Valley. Stop by and say Hi. We can grab a ''Big Dog'' at the
White Owl. Good beer there.

That is so mean. Scoot is faux Jewish and an alcoholic . Big Dog and
beer.. Awesome.. But if it does come to be, can I come? I 'll bring
my "Big Dog" and beer. ;

LoL...I should hope you DO come. You'd like the White Owl...It's a
nice place. Good food, good beer, good pool tables. One of the few
saving graces of Life In Logan.

Kewl. Klaus Biggers and Yabahoobs, asshole buddies.
Here is a clue for the faux Buddhist.
A spiritually evolved human being would not have anything to do with
such a nutcase wack job freak. Either one. But then again, there are
no spiritually evolved human beings around this ********.

Old August 19th 07, 07:55 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Yabahoobs

On Aug 19, 1:50 pm, twobuddha wrote:
On Aug 19, 9:56 am, Yabahoobs wrote:

Let THIS be the post where I point out Ketchum's proximity to Utah,
especially Logan. C'mon Scott...I KNOW you're going to drive down to
Deer Valley. Stop by and say Hi. We can grab a ''Big Dog'' at the
White Owl. Good beer there.

Hey, freak? Most of the season? You made up another whopper.

"most" "63.7 percent"....Who cares Scott...My point is that Ketchum is
pretty close to Utah State line...and since you'll be driving through
here anyway....

....Whatever..you're too much of a coward...We all know.

Old August 19th 07, 08:10 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Yabahoobs

A spiritually evolved human being would not have anything to do with
such a nutcase wack job freak.

Hence my attempts to meet you to simply make fun of you. Other than
that, I want nothing to do with you or the pollution of your life.

Old August 19th 07, 08:12 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Yabahoobs

After all, YOU are stalking me.

Uhhh no. Try not to get confused you mindless ape. I, we, ALL here
are simply RESPONDING TO YOUR POSTS.

Was that too hard for you ?? Comprende ?

Old August 19th 07, 08:29 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
klaus

twobuddha wrote:
But then again, there are
no spiritually evolved human beings around this ********.

So you are obviously not spiritually evolved? Who knew?

-klaus