Good News Everyone

Old November 12th 12, 10:34 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Default Good News Everyone

http://www.flickr.com/photos/7368874...in/photostream

I had a pic of me taken on Veteran's Day. It was taken at the VFW. I
am clearly wearing the Presidential Unit Citation.

And it's not a medal as asswipe claims, it's a ribbon.

This signature is now the ultimate
power in the universe
Old November 12th 12, 11:12 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Monday, November 12, 2012 3:34:56 PM UTC-8, wrote:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/7368874...in/photostream

I had a pic of me taken on Veteran's Day. It was taken at the VFW. I

am clearly wearing the Presidential Unit Citation.

And it's not a medal as asswipe claims, it's a ribbon.

How desperate. How pathetic. A bird **** on your shoulder boards, and you claim it is a PUC.
Where's the other one, PUCsy? Are you so desperate that you came up with this crap to cover up your pathetic blustering?
Imagine how your buddies are going to laugh at you when they see this.
Old November 12th 12, 11:26 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article ,
twobuddha wrote:

On Monday, November 12, 2012 3:34:56 PM UTC-8, wrote:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/7368874...in/photostream

I had a pic of me taken on Veteran's Day. It was taken at the VFW. I

am clearly wearing the Presidential Unit Citation.

And it's not a medal as asswipe claims, it's a ribbon.

How desperate. How pathetic. A bird **** on your shoulder boards, and you
claim it is a PUC.
Where's the other one, PUCsy? Are you so desperate that you came up with
this crap to cover up your pathetic blustering?
Imagine how your buddies are going to laugh at you when they see this.

Scott, as I did for you, I'll now do for Horvath.

The PUC is the blue ribbon with the gold border worn above his right
jacket pocket.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Presidential_Unit_Citation_ribbon.svg

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia
Old November 12th 12, 11:54 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Monday, November 12, 2012 4:26:51 PM UTC-8, Alan Baker wrote:
In article ,

twobuddha wrote:

On Monday, November 12, 2012 3:34:56 PM UTC-8, wrote:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/7368874...in/photostream

I had a pic of me taken on Veteran's Day. It was taken at the VFW. I

am clearly wearing the Presidential Unit Citation.

And it's not a medal as asswipe claims, it's a ribbon.

How desperate. How pathetic. A bird **** on your shoulder boards, and you

claim it is a PUC.

Where's the other one, PUCsy? Are you so desperate that you came up with

this crap to cover up your pathetic blustering?

Imagine how your buddies are going to laugh at you when they see this.

Scott, as I did for you, I'll now do for Horvath.

Bull****, you lying wack job. The shot is obviously altered, and any idiot can reset a camera. Not to mention that I've never seen a soldier on veteran's day not wear all his fruit salad. Are you trying to tell me Horvath had a career in the Army and NEVER won ANY awards?
****, you're as stupid as he is.
Tell ya what, freak. Next time I'm up at Whistler, how about I reset the camera date and take a pic of me at the information tower, then give it to SPD?
Take your ****ing meds. Double up on them.

The PUC is the blue ribbon with the gold border worn above his right

jacket pocket.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Presidential_Unit_Citation_ribbon.svg

So hundreds of thousands of soldiers have worn that, easy to find in a pawn shop. Not to mention that the freak bragged about winning TWO PUC's. Where's the other one?
Up his ass, of course.
What I really laughed at was him obscuring his rank badges with fake bird****. Hilarious.
Now let me know when you've lied to SPD, you lying piece of **** maggot coward.
Old November 13th 12, 12:03 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

twobuddha wrote:

[...]

Don't know. Don't care.
You implied that the fact that the scribbles on his shoulder board were
intended to represent the PUC when the PUC was clearly visible in the
correct place on his uniform..

[...]

I've never said I'd lie to anyone, Scottie.

:-)

Old November 13th 12, 12:09 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

twobuddha wrote:

On Monday, November 12, 2012 3:34:56 PM UTC-8, wrote:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/7368874...in/photostream

I had a pic of me taken on Veteran's Day. It was taken at the VFW. I

am clearly wearing the Presidential Unit Citation.

And it's not a medal as asswipe claims, it's a ribbon.

How desperate. How pathetic. A bird **** on your shoulder boards, and you

claim it is a PUC.

Where's the other one, PUCsy? Are you so desperate that you came up with

this crap to cover up your pathetic blustering?

Imagine how your buddies are going to laugh at you when they see this.

Scott, as I did for you, I'll now do for Horvath.

The PUC is the blue ribbon with the gold border worn above his right

jacket pocket.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Presidential_Unit_Citation_ribbon.svg

--

BTW, dumb****, I never said Huggies had not served in a unit that had won the PUC. Idiot. Half the Army has, not all that hard to do. I said the freak was bragging about the PUC's and acting as if he had won them himself, when they were rewarded long before the PUCsy joined up.
And since you are checking facts, how about you explain to me about the photoshopped bird**** on his shoulders?
Old November 13th 12, 12:12 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Monday, November 12, 2012 5:08:24 PM UTC-8, Alan Baker wrote:
In article ,

twobuddha wrote:

[...]

I understand, Mad Dog. After all, when confronted with reality and it conflicts with your insane delusions, you don't want to know and you don't care that you are insane.

Go **** yourself. I was laughing at the bird****, an obvious attempt by Horvath to conceal his real rank. Not to mention that he has no other decorations. Holy ****, you really are out of touch with reality.

****, you're as stupid as he is.

Tell ya what, freak. Next time I'm up at Whistler, how about I reset the

camera date and take a pic of me at the information tower, then give it to

SPD?

Take your ****ing meds. Double up on them.

The PUC is the blue ribbon with the gold border worn above his right

jacket pocket.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Presidential_Unit_Citation_ribbon.svg

So hundreds of thousands of soldiers have worn that, easy to find in a pawn

shop. Not to mention that the freak bragged about winning TWO PUC's.

Don't know. Don't care.

That's normal for you.

Where's the other one?

Up his ass, of course.

What I really laughed at was him obscuring his rank badges with fake

bird****. Hilarious.

Now let me know when you've lied to SPD, you lying piece of **** maggot

coward.

I've never said I'd lie to anyone, Scottie.

Another insane lie. Go for it, PPPPPPUUUUUUSSSSSSYYYYYYYY.
You are insane. Get help. Try to sell that crap to SPD and they will make damn sure you get some help.
Old November 13th 12, 12:15 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Nov 12, 5:09*pm, twobuddha wrote:

BTW, dumb****, I never said Huggies had not served in a unit that had won the PUC. *Idiot. *Half the Army has, not all that hard to do. *I said the freak was bragging about the PUC's and acting as if he had won them himself, when they were rewarded long before the PUCsy joined up.
And since you are checking facts, how about you explain to me about the photoshopped bird**** on his shoulders?
And where is the SECOND PUC PUCsy Horvath bragged about?
And of course, where is the verifiable ID so we can see if he ever served in the first place?
Holy ****, you're gullible. *Aren't you ****ed off the Seattle Police Department is not? *Let me know when you finally tell them I threatened your life, ok, PUSSY?

Since this is sort of Veteran's Day. I feel compelled to respond. The
PUC is a rare award, equivalent on a unit level to an individual
winning the Navy Cross, which is second only to the Medal of Honor.

You, sir, Mr. Scott Abraham of Seattle, are a liar and a coward.
Old November 13th 12, 12:16 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

wrote:

[...]

No. You were explicitly claiming that those scribbles were supposed to
be the PUC:

"A bird **** on your shoulder boards, and you claim it is a PUC."

Where's the other one?

Up his ass, of course.

What I really laughed at was him obscuring his rank badges with fake

bird****. Hilarious.

Now let me know when you've lied to SPD, you lying piece of **** maggot

coward.

I've never said I'd lie to anyone, Scottie.

Another insane lie. Go for it, PPPPPPUUUUUUSSSSSSYYYYYYYY.
You are insane. Get help. Try to sell that crap to SPD and they will make
damn sure you get some help.

Tell you what. Let's play a little game, shall we? Think of it as game
of chicken.

First round: you claim that your statement to me was not a threat, is
that correct?

:-)

Old November 13th 12, 12:22 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

twobuddha wrote:

[...]

What about it? He was concealing something from view. So?

And where is the SECOND PUC PUCsy Horvath bragged about?

"As with the other services, all members of a receiving unit may wear
the decoration while assigned to it, but only those assigned to the unit
at the time of the action cited may wear the decoration as a permanent
award."

And of course, where is the verifiable ID so we can see if he ever served in
the first place?
Holy ****, you're gullible. Aren't you ****ed off the Seattle Police
Department is not? Let me know when you finally tell them I threatened your
life, ok, PUSSY?

I've told you, Scottie: since you claim what you said was not a threat,
repeat it and I'll visit the SPD within the week to show them. Since you
claim that what you said wasn't a threat, that (somehow) showing it to
the SPD will get me arrested and that you want to see me arrested, why
are you so reluctant to repeat your words?

(This is where you normally top post only the reply, "You're insane. Get
help").

Good News! Walt Alpine Skiing 0 June 18th 10 07:07 PM
Good News! Walt Alpine Skiing 2 October 25th 05 07:19 PM
Bad news, good news Richard Henry Alpine Skiing 16 June 27th 05 10:36 AM
© © © Good News! pigo Alpine Skiing 3 February 18th 05 01:00 PM
Good news for Texans Jim in Texas Alpine Skiing 2 November 13th 03 05:19 PM