Is June Mt. Dead?

Old July 11th 12, 02:29 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

Default Is June Mt. Dead?

On Jul 10, 10:44*pm, Richard Henry wrote:
Tonight I attended the June Lake commnity meeting where Rusty Gregory
addressed the community and opened himself up to all comments and
questions. *The community cneter meeting room was overlowing, the
adjacent kitchen was filled with chairs, as was the smaller meeting
room. *There were people standing around outside listening as well.

The high point of the meeting was when Bud Hayward, the original
operator of June Mountain, got up to speak, even though he said he was
not interested in taking over the mountain again.

The low point of the meeting came when Rusty Gregory (CEO of MMSA,
plus part owner and one of the junior creditors) told the crowd they
needed to get off their asses and support air service.

The head of Inyo National Forest announced that he is serving MMSA
with a letter of non-compliance of their operating permit. *That got a
big cheer.

The mpost interesting part to me was when Gregory got up to speak for
abut the third time. *He presented some summary financials -

MMSA business plan is to earn about $45 million/year after direct
expenses. *$17 million goes to interest on their long-term debt, $10
million to paying down the debt, and about $10 million to capital
replacements and improvements.

In 2011-12 MMSA made only about $23 million. *They were about to go
into default on their debt payments, but Wells Fargo Bank, their
biggest lender proposed a restructuring of the debt if the other 5
banks involved would agree. *With a week to go before the banks called
the loan, the other banks demanded that expenses be cut further in
order for them to go along with the new debt plan. *Closing June
Mountain for the upcoming season was how that was done.

A longer report on the meeting -

https://www.facebook.com/SaveJuneMou...47168602068136
Old July 12th 12, 12:10 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Jul 11, 7:29*am, Richard Henry wrote:
[...]

Photo of a financial sheet presented by Rusty Gregory at the meeting
--

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...type=3&theater

Old July 12th 12, 03:35 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

How about a photo of the FORM EMAIL? Amazing how you continue to ignore reality, ignore your own humiliation, ignore getting busted in your pathetic lies, and vainly try to ignore the reality that you are a dickless, stalking, lying piece of **** coward.
CONTACT INFO?

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...&theate r

Old July 12th 12, 03:37 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Wed, 11 Jul 2012 03:20:49 -0700, comadrejo

On 2012-07-11 05:44:11 +0000, Richard Henry said:

The low point of the meeting came when Rusty Gregory (CEO of MMSA,
plus part owner and one of the junior creditors) told the crowd they
needed to get off their asses and support air service.

First, the FAA has stated that allowing larger jets to Mammoth Lakes
is a non starter, given it would be one of the highest airports in the
US, with some horrific cross winds.

That could be true. Mammoth Yosemite (KMMH) is 6990 feet long and is
suitable for commuter jets, but the elevation is 7128 feet, and is
built in a canyon. I'll try landing there this evening in the
simulator.
Today the winds are calm, visibility is 50 miles, clear skies, temp
53, dew point 30, altimeter 30.26.

Close by Eastern Sierra Regional (KBIH) is suitable for large jets
with three runways of which the longest is 7497 feet. Elevation is
4120 feet and it is built on a plateau. I'm sure a shuttle bus can be
used.

Also not to far away is an international airport, Fresno Yosemite Intl
(KFAT). The longest runway is 9213 feet. Elevation 336 feet. You can
land a 747 there. It's even equipped with ILS, instrument landing
system.

Vote for Romney. Repeal the nightmares.
Old July 12th 12, 03:48 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Jul 12, 5:10*am, Richard Henry wrote:
[...]

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...set=a.24496137....

I had planned to drive up Monday with a side trip to the White
Mountains east of Bishop and the old trees up there, but my son threw
a joker at me by borrowing my pickup to help his girlfriend move
furniture into her apartment at San Francisco State, and then stay at
Davis for the summer pre-pre-season soccer practice. He traded me his
car (94 Mercedes) which I didn't want to put through the dirt roads up
on the mountain ridges.

To swap the cars back, I drove up to Davis Sunday-Monday night, and
then over to South Lake Tahoe to spend the night. Tuesday I drove down
395 to June Lake, and then Wednesday I went over Tioga Pass and
through Yosemite NP, including a side trip to Glacier Point where I
have not been for almost 40 years. It was a beautiful drive overall,
but exhausting.
Old July 12th 12, 06:03 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

[...]

Local news report on the meeting

http://www.sierrawave.net/13047/june...mountain-open/
Old July 12th 12, 06:30 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

wrote this crap:

>On 2012-07-11 05:44:11 +0000, Richard Henry said:
>
>> The low point of the meeting came when Rusty Gregory (CEO of MMSA,
>> plus part owner and one of the junior creditors) told the crowd they
>> needed to get off their asses and support air service.
>
> First, the FAA has stated that allowing larger jets to Mammoth Lakes
>is a non starter, given it would be one of the highest airports in the
>US, with some horrific cross winds.

That could be true. Mammoth Yosemite (KMMH) is 6990 feet long and is
suitable for commuter jets, but the elevation is 7128 feet, and is
built in a canyon. I'll try landing there this evening in the
simulator.
Today the winds are calm, visibility is 50 miles, clear skies, temp
53, dew point 30, altimeter 30.26.

Yo, Huggies? Do you play a simulation game where you show up and try to make good on your threats?
Maybe one where you act like a man and talk **** to my face?
Of course you do. Though I bet you have to diaper up to play them, even if you are just hiding behind your computer.
Old July 12th 12, 06:47 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

RSA news report: Dickless Henry is still pussying out on providing contact info for the SPD officer that blew him off with a FORM EMAIL!!!!!

Old July 13th 12, 03:13 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
lal_truckee

On 7/12/12 9:52 PM, comadrejo wrote:

Rusty Gregory's answer that June Mountain needs 1000 rooms built to
make the mountain feasible,

Bzzzzzt
Merely upgrade Tioga Pass road to all-weather freeway.
This would also serve to get more park visitors momentarily closer to
the Yosemite sights but discourage stopping and clogging up the park.
As long as we're talking upgrades for under-utilized state recreation
areas, think of how many ice cream parlors and fast food joints they
could put in Bodie, if they had more traffic over Tioga.