I hate to ask, but where is our resident clown??

Old November 5th 15, 03:46 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Default I hate to ask, but where is our resident clown??

I hate to ask, but where is our resident clown??
Old November 5th 15, 04:35 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Bob F

wrote:
I hate to ask, but where is our resident clown??

You seem to be here.

Old November 6th 15, 01:28 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

On Wednesday, November 4, 2015 at 10:46:38 PM UTC-5, wrote:
I hate to ask, but where is our resident clown??

The disgusting sodomite is laying low after the humiliating collapse of his TixFi dream. He is afraid to show his face on RSA, for fear of the mockery he would receive.
Old November 6th 15, 02:44 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Thursday, November 5, 2015 at 5:28:30 PM UTC-8, Eviel Dewar wrote:
On Wednesday, November 4, 2015 at 10:46:38 PM UTC-5, wrote:
I hate to ask, but where is our resident clown??

The disgusting sodomite is laying low after the humiliating collapse of his TixFi dream. He is afraid to show his face on RSA, for fear of the mockery he would receive.

In a curious twist of events, the son whose trip to Oregon in 2008 was the origin of the "emergency soccer game" meme, has graduated from college and is now working at an online ticket-selling company.
Old November 6th 15, 03:35 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
downhill

wrote:
I hate to ask, but where is our resident clown??

There was a record album released a few years ago that might sum it up:

WHO CARES
Old November 6th 15, 04:18 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
The Real Bev[_4_]

wrote:
I hate to ask, but where is our resident clown??

The disgusting sodomite is laying low after the humiliating
collapse of his TixFi dream. He is afraid to show his face on RSA,
for fear of the mockery he would receive.

I don't think so. He seemed to be immune to humiliation and unable to
control himself. Anybody got a subscription to one of those "we show
you people's public records" services?

In a curious twist of events, the son whose trip to Oregon in 2008
was the origin of the "emergency soccer game" meme, has graduated
from college and is now working at an online ticket-selling company.

Irony comes in small doses sometimes.

Mountain High is opening today. 12" on one run. The things people do
for bragging rights :-(

--
Cheers, Bev
====================================
Old November 7th 15, 05:26 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

My earliest day in a season (Nov 9) was at Mammoth a couple of years ago. The surface was mixed graupel and gravel. I wouldn't have gone except I was already in Northern California and I had a season pass that year.
Old November 7th 15, 06:09 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
The Real Bev[_4_]

On 11/06/2015 09:26 PM, Richard Henry wrote:
My earliest day in a season (Nov 9) was at Mammoth a couple of years
ago. The surface was mixed graupel and gravel. I wouldn't have gone
except I was already in Northern California and I had a season pass
that year.

November 14, 2011 and November 15, 2012. Both probably sucked.
Thinking about June this year, maybe. Any advice?

--
Cheers, Bev

Please hassle me, I thrive on stress.
Old November 7th 15, 03:35 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Friday, November 6, 2015 at 10:26:53 PM UTC-7, Richard Henry wrote:
My earliest day in a season (Nov 9) was at Mammoth a couple of years ago. The surface was mixed graupel and gravel. I wouldn't have gone except I was already in Northern California and I had a season pass that year.

Is July early or late? I did that on a glacier in France. Earliest for me is October but I don't remember the exact date, at Brighton Utah.
Old November 12th 15, 03:21 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Wednesday, November 4, 2015 at 8:46:38 PM UTC-7, wrote:
I hate to ask, but where is our resident clown??

Is it possible? Could it have finally died? If so I should find out where and hope that there is an Indian restaurant nearby to get my deposit ready.

Why does Schattie hate everybody normal? Suzieflame Alpine Skiing 6 September 25th 07 11:39 AM
I.Q TEST : name that dancing clown Ron - N.Y Alpine Skiing 18 May 26th 06 01:39 AM
Resi Stiegler is a clown Mary Malmros Alpine Skiing (moderated) 3 March 6th 06 04:23 AM
Dogs hate 'em, too Jeff Alpine Skiing 94 March 8th 05 02:11 PM
Things I hate about skiing Anders Nordic Skiing 34 February 21st 05 01:03 PM