Natasha Richardson

Old March 19th 09, 06:02 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Evojeesus

Default Natasha Richardson

Ok folks, just wear your helmet when you're skiing or on a motorbike,
the life you save might be your own...
Old March 19th 09, 09:41 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
A mighty Hungarian warrior

On Thu, 19 Mar 2009 00:02:57 -0700 (PDT), Evojeesus
wrote this crap:

Ok folks, just wear your helmet when you're skiing or on a motorbike,
the life you save might be your own...

Wuss! Don't tell me what to do, dumbass.

A mighty Hungarian warrior
The blood of Attila runs through me
Old March 19th 09, 10:02 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Evojeesus

wrote this crap:

Ok folks, just wear your helmet when you're skiing or on a motorbike,
the life you save might be your own...

Wuss! * Don't tell me what to do, dumbass.

I'm telling you to wear a helmet while skiing, that's what Hungarian
warrior-characters do in battle anyway.
Old March 19th 09, 05:35 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
A mighty Hungarian warrior

On Thu, 19 Mar 2009 04:02:14 -0700 (PDT), Evojeesus
wrote this crap:

Wuss! * Don't tell me what to do, dumbass.

I'm telling you to wear a helmet while skiing, that's what Hungarian
warrior-characters do in battle anyway.

Don't tell me what to do, dumbass. If you **** me off, you know what
will happen.

I live a life of action,adventure, and danger. If you **** me off, my
armies will destroy you, and your family will be sold into slavery.

You will be doomed, DOOMED, I say, and your lands will be forever
cursed.

And vote for Palin-Ahhnold in 2012.

Old March 19th 09, 06:37 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Evojeesus

On Mar 19, 7:35*pm, A mighty Hungarian
wrote:

And vote for Palin-Ahhnold in 2012.

You have a sick sense of humour.
Old March 19th 09, 08:44 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
A mighty Hungarian warrior

wrote:

And vote for Palin-Ahhnold in 2012.

You have a sick sense of humour.

I'm not being funny.

Old March 20th 09, 01:57 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Norm

"A mighty Hungarian warrior" wrote in message

If you **** me off, my
armies will destroy you, and your family will be sold into slavery.

You will be doomed, DOOMED, I say, and your lands will be forever
cursed.

OR vote for Palin-Ahhnold in 2012.

That should accomplish pretty much the same result.

Old March 20th 09, 02:48 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Norm

"comadrejo" wrote in message news:comadrejoagua-

If you **** me off, my
armies will destroy you, and your family will be sold into slavery.

You will be doomed, DOOMED, I say, and your lands will be forever
cursed.

OR vote for Palin-Ahhnold in 2012.

That should accomplish pretty much the same result.

The mantra right now for most American Conservatives, is that Bush
failed in his Presidency because he wasn't conservative enough. If Bush
stuck closer to Ayn Rand than to John Maynard Keynes, then liar loans,
credit derivative swaps and $12 billion a month for US forces in Iraq
would continue on gleefully and indefinitely. The Bernie Madoff scandal
happened because he was a Democrat, not because the SEC was understaffed
and underfunded.

I think a Palin/Beck ticket would be a big crowd pleaser.

Proof that conservatives are completely innumerate. When 10% of the people
are better off and 90% are worse off one might expect that 90% of people
would oppose the policies which led to that result. But even with proof
staring them in the face just short of 50% of Americans asked for more of
the same. The mind boggles...

Old March 20th 09, 04:16 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
lal_truckee

comadrejo wrote:
The Bernie Madoff scandal
happened because he was a Democrat,

I like the way you think! When you ski do you know which way is up?
Old March 19th 09, 11:50 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Walt

Evojeesus wrote:
Ok folks, just wear your helmet when you're skiing or on a motorbike,
the life you save might be your own...

Dr. Eugene Flamm, chairman of neurosurgery at Montefiore
Medical Center in New York, said there is little evidence
in this case that a helmet would have warded off
Richardson's injury.

http://www.abcnews.go.com/Health/Min...7116273&page=1

//Walt

....we report, you decide...