Widowed ski looking for mate

Old November 29th 03, 02:33 PM
sknyski

Default Widowed ski looking for mate

I'm looking for a mate for my single Madshus Hypersonic classic 210.
Its former partner was unceremoniously crushed by UNITED AIRLINES on a
summer trip a couple of years ago. I don't care what brand the match
is, I am open to an "inter-racial" ski combo for this set (used for
rock skiing). I'll pay shipping and a negotiated price for the right
item.

Thanks,
bt

p.s. I have looked on brokenski.com already.
Old November 29th 03, 07:07 PM
Rob Bradlee

I have a pair of old Fischer RCS -excellent skis, but a they are
horribly mismatched. So better they divorce and remarry. Can you tell
us your bodyweight and what sort of stiffness you are looking for? One
of the pair compresses at 133 lbs. The other one is much stiffer, but
I'll have to trek to the basement to find out exactly where.

Rob Bradlee
P.S. Anyone else looking for ski mates is also welcome to inquire about
the skis. As I said, I can't sell them in good conscience as a pair
(unless you are one-armed).

--- sknyski wrote:
I'm looking for a mate for my single Madshus Hypersonic classic 210.
Its former partner was unceremoniously crushed by UNITED AIRLINES on
summer trip a couple of years ago. I don't care what brand the match
is, I am open to an "inter-racial" ski combo for this set (used for
rock skiing). I'll pay shipping and a negotiated price for the right
item.

Thanks,
bt

p.s. I have looked on brokenski.com already.

=====
Rob Bradlee
Java, C++, Perl, XML, OOAD, Linux, and Unix Training