Anybody Remember the K2 X15?

Old December 8th 05, 06:27 AM

Default Anybody Remember the K2 X15?

I can't find a review on these. I can get a pair real cheap and was
wondering if they're worth it. -- Fred
Old December 8th 05, 06:37 AM

Still use a pair as rockers. Love em

This mailbox protected from unsolicited email by Spam Alarm
from Dignity Software http://www.dignitysoftware.com

Old December 9th 05, 02:29 AM

F. Hayek wrote:
I can't find a review on these. I can get a pair real cheap and was
wondering if they're worth it. -- Fred

I had some Olin Sierras which were the X15 without the peizo. I think they
were the best ski I ever had. I have heard some criticisms of the X15, but
for a cheap, very versatile ski how could you go far wrong.

--
ant

Old December 9th 05, 06:42 PM

Two Buddha wrote:
Still use a pair as rockers. Love em

Nah. They're way to advanced for you.
Old December 11th 05, 05:28 AM

Was out both on my Stockli Stormriders and my race stock Rossi 9x Pros
today.
If you got on them, you'd get killed.
Tell ya what, freak. Why not identify yourself and act like a man
instead of a cowardly bitch hiding behind a computer?
Way too advanced for you.

Old December 14th 05, 03:04 AM

Full of ****? BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
People who are full of **** hide like gutless cowards taking cheap
shots.
Tell you what, freak. Identify yourself, we'll set up a meet, and you
can look important and spew your bull****.
Oooops, forgot. That would take balls, right, freak?
And we both know who is so full of **** he ain't even got the nads to
use his real name.

Old December 30th 05, 08:09 PM

ant wrote:
F. Hayek wrote:

I can't find a review on these. I can get a pair real cheap and was
wondering if they're worth it. -- Fred

I had some Olin Sierras which were the X15 without the peizo. I think they
were the best ski I ever had. I have heard some criticisms of the X15, but
for a cheap, very versatile ski how could you go far wrong.

I guess your skiing has improved ... or your lying has.

About the time I got my Sierras you were whining here on RSA that the
Sierra was just too much ski for you to handle ...
Old December 30th 05, 08:19 PM

In article ,
Bert Hoff wrote:

ant wrote:
F. Hayek wrote:

I can't find a review on these. I can get a pair real cheap and was
wondering if they're worth it. -- Fred

I had some Olin Sierras which were the X15 without the peizo. I think they
were the best ski I ever had. I have heard some criticisms of the X15, but
for a cheap, very versatile ski how could you go far wrong.

I guess your skiing has improved ... or your lying has.

About the time I got my Sierras you were whining here on RSA that the
Sierra was just too much ski for you to handle ...

How come you didn't quote that one? I'm a little skeptical when you
start "interpreting" another's words.

By the way, was Scott calling you a liar or was he calling you
incompetent in regard to whole "When is a Felony to talk about Olin
Skis" charade?

He claims it was NOT a felony for him to violate his restraining order,
where as you seem to think it was.

Dave
Old December 31st 05, 06:02 AM

Bert Hoff wrote:
ant wrote:
F. Hayek wrote:

I can't find a review on these. I can get a pair real cheap and was
wondering if they're worth it. -- Fred

I had some Olin Sierras which were the X15 without the peizo. I
think they were the best ski I ever had. I have heard some
criticisms of the X15, but for a cheap, very versatile ski how
could you go far wrong.

I guess your skiing has improved ... or your lying has.

About the time I got my Sierras you were whining here on RSA that the
Sierra was just too much ski for you to handle ...

Was that before or after I scraped you off the hill at Crystal, after you
crashed off the CAT TRACK into some trees? Boy, who'd have thought the old
man would have so much blood in him. You certainly left a lot of it on the
snow that day.

What a sad, pathetic old coot you are.

--
ant

Old December 31st 05, 06:29 AM

In article , spiffrufusinatimi@
695online.com says...
Bert Hoff wrote:
ant wrote:
F. Hayek wrote:

I can't find a review on these. I can get a pair real cheap and was
wondering if they're worth it. -- Fred

I had some Olin Sierras which were the X15 without the peizo. I
think they were the best ski I ever had. I have heard some
criticisms of the X15, but for a cheap, very versatile ski how
could you go far wrong.

I guess your skiing has improved ... or your lying has.

About the time I got my Sierras you were whining here on RSA that the
Sierra was just too much ski for you to handle ...

Was that before or after I scraped you off the hill at Crystal, after you
crashed off the CAT TRACK into some trees? Boy, who'd have thought the old
man would have so much blood in him. You certainly left a lot of it on the
snow that day.

Bert fell off a catwalk?
as Sp0ck says, "No Surprise"

What a sad, pathetic old coot you are.

Uncoordinated olde blusterer, maybe Scott uses him as a kind of sea
anchor?

Was there any kind of debris attached to Spock, slowing his wild
descent, back in the day?