I am Bob -- So stop!

Old July 8th 04, 12:17 AM
Hank Sniadoch

Default I am Bob -- So stop!

What a stupid post. A moron wrote it.
"Olaf Timandahaff" wrote in message
The game never ends, when Anonymous Sender
's whole world depends, on the turn
of a friendly card:

That's right, amoral, gutless, lying, cowardly, Kerrison supporting

freaks! I am the one who posted as Bobaloobo for that long, long, long dark
period of Limbo. Like Sparticus, Bobaloobob is everyman -- at least every
Sparticus with a conscience and decency. *YOU* are Bobaloobob -- only with
a conscience, decency, morals, and ethics --- So, you are not Bobaloobob at
all right now but you could be with help! Only when you have evolved to a
higher plane -- the UBER-man can you truly be --- BOB! SEEK HELP,
Freak!!!

I am only coming forth now and only as anon. to tell you all to leave

Scott alone on this one. He did not violate any court orders, at least not
"valid" ones, and certainly he never violated them in the jurisdiction where
they were issued -- "full faith and credit" (and a trumped up internet
trail) be damned! When he did post the "several times" of which I am aware,
it was always nearly outside of King County, as he has stated already, in a
place where the original court had "no jurisdiction". Sometimes it was from
my platial estate house, sometimes from the equally well appointed house or
houses of one of his other supporters, of whom there are legion, but always
from outside of the jurisdiction of the court that issued the obviously,
patently illegal order. Many of the things that I posted he knew about in
specific only later, AFTER they were posted though he did give me direction,
trust me. Others, were ideas that he had brilliantly originated but that I
put into my beaut
iful prose myself and posted alone, wholely without his knowledge,

really. We are very, very good friends and have been for years which is why
I was able to mimic his exciting, nay exhilarating, posting style to some
degree (albeit not as well as he does it -- there is no replacing the
original as you can see through a careful reading of the Bob posts

I am continually disgusted by all of the sewage that spews from this

useless, cowardly, and amoral hole in Usenet. I was driven from this
newsgroup out of fear that you all would turn your venom toward me and
mine -- stalking, harrassing, lying to employers, threatening, et cetera, et
cetera -- with little or only some of it true. *SOMEONE* actually had the
utter gall to post my private information into this group under a very, very
unflattering and untrue message header. It was they who drove me from this
group, NOT necessarily Scott, who has almost always and in nearly some
instances acted decently, honorably, and ultimately as a rightously angry
man.

There, now you have no reason to hound this decent, honorable, and

ultimately rightously angry man any further than you amoral, gutless,
stalking, Kerrison supporting bunch of delusional freaks already have. You
have no basis for complaints to anyone including his licensing authority for
his "few" intemperate and ill-advised postings as Bobaloobob (although I am
sure that you will continue to do so), no reason to continue your campaigns
of vitriol against him (although that will not soon diminish, I suppose) and
his "associates" or even Bert Hoff here or elsewhere, no reason to continue
to lie about and to defame him.

I will tell you all who I am only after each and every one of you

provides an certified and notarized picture of yourself in orange shorts and
with your **verifiable** address included. I am on the the Richard Henry
tactic of "hide in plain sight" and it will not work! I am Bob and I am
here.

Sincerely,
Bob

It was a little bit confusing, but absolutely scintilating otherwise.

Thanks for clearing this up boBaL0oboB!

Old July 8th 04, 10:17 AM
Dick Gozinya

On Wed, 7 Jul 2004 04:50:42 +0000 (UTC), Anonymous Sender wrote:

[...]

Nice crappy story Scott you lying idiot
Old September 12th 04, 06:52 PM
Rebecca Ore

In article m2VGc.11663$151.2124@fed1read02,
"Richard Henry" wrote:

Neither my news reader nor google groups has the original posting in this
thread from "Anonymous Sender".

Can anyone else see it?

Yes.

Richard Henry, are you the same person who's trying to argue with Russ
Allbery defending responding to obvious trolls.

Scott, for ****S SAKE, ignore them and ignore them again. It's been
years, dude, and nothing is going to change their minds or yours.

(Unsubscribing yet again after wondering why someone from RSA was having
hissy fits about being told that replying to trolls/mission posters in
substantively the same way was cancellable spam and a TOS violation at
Stanford).
Old September 12th 04, 07:14 PM
pigo

"Richard Henry" wrote:

Neither my news reader nor google groups has the original posting in

this
thread from "Anonymous Sender".

Can anyone else see it?

Yes.

Richard Henry, are you the same person who's trying to argue with Russ
Allbery defending responding to obvious trolls.

Scott, for ****S SAKE, ignore them and ignore them again. It's been
years, dude, and nothing is going to change their minds or yours.

He's been gone from here for awhile. No mention of him or his bull**** for a
long time until this. Thanks for that. He's finally been spanked off the net
by his universally recognized kookdom. Let's leave it that way.

Old September 12th 04, 11:41 PM
Richard Henry

"Richard Henry" wrote:

Neither my news reader nor google groups has the original posting in

this
thread from "Anonymous Sender".

Can anyone else see it?

Yes.

Richard Henry, are you the same person who's trying to argue with Russ
Allbery defending responding to obvious trolls.

Scott, for ****S SAKE, ignore them and ignore them again. It's been
years, dude, and nothing is going to change their minds or yours.

(Unsubscribing yet again after wondering why someone from RSA was having
hissy fits about being told that replying to trolls/mission posters in
substantively the same way was cancellable spam and a TOS violation at
Stanford).

"Hissy fit"?

Scott hasn' been here (RSA) for a while (fingers crossed). He dropped out
soon after crowing at length about the death of RSAM, which was then
restored after a summer hiatus. Just coincidence, I am sure.

Old September 13th 04, 12:57 AM
Terd Fartingmor

On Sun, 12 Sep 2004 13:14:59 -0600, "pigo"
wrote this crap:

Scott, for ****S SAKE, ignore them and ignore them again. It's been
years, dude, and nothing is going to change their minds or yours.

He's been gone from here for awhile. No mention of him or his bull**** for a
long time until this. Thanks for that. He's finally been spanked off the net
by his universally recognized kookdom. Let's leave it that way.

He's no doubt in jail, again.

My T-shirt says, "This shirt is the
ultimate power in the universe."
Old September 13th 04, 02:33 AM
pigo

"Terd Fartingmor" wrote in message

He's no doubt in jail, again.

Well then, at least he's happy and "getting some" again.