NH/VT Backcountry Skiers Wanted (Brattleboro)

Old January 12th 04, 02:01 AM
Chad

Default NH/VT Backcountry Skiers Wanted (Brattleboro)

I'm an experienced backcountry skier who skis every chance I get,
but as my buddies get more and more sedentary I'm prone
to going it alone. I doubt that's such a good idea, so I
am interested in finding like-minded folks.

Location: Brattleboro-Keene area but will travel.
I do know great locations in Southern VT and NH,
Get in touch, let's compare notes and routes.

Personally I ski out of track most of the time as I find it
more challenging, hence the post in rec.skiing.backcountry.

Scheduling: I am a lucky, but temporary, cyber-commuter,
so, very flexible, for now, mostly dependent of snow
conditions.

please email me at

chad at alumni dot unh dot edu

thanks very much

ps: any advice from those who have had a similar situation
is more than welcome, no matter the geographical region.

Old January 12th 04, 04:26 PM