Away for a few days...

Old June 17th 09, 12:01 AM posted to comp.sys.mac.advocacy,rec.sport.golf,rec.skiing.alpine,rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Snit

Default Away for a few days...

Alan Baker stated in post
on 6/16/09 3:30 PM:

...for the funeral of my father.

To those who are friends -- sort of: thanks for any good thoughts you
have.

To those who are not friends -- sort of: thanks for any good thoughts
you have.

And may none of you lose a loved one so unexpectedly.

Alan

Sorry to hear of your loss, Alan. May you find what comfort you can during
your time of grief.

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

Old June 17th 09, 12:11 AM posted to comp.sys.mac.advocacy,rec.sport.golf,rec.skiing.alpine,rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
JQ

"Alan Baker" wrote in message
...for the funeral of my father.

To those who are friends -- sort of: thanks for any good thoughts you
have.

To those who are not friends -- sort of: thanks for any good thoughts
you have.

And may none of you lose a loved one so unexpectedly.

Alan

Sorry read about your lost, may you know most of us feel your lost and wish
you the best.
I also lost my father over 10 years ago through a long term of illness for
no real hope of recovery although we wished for it all the same. It was
very tough on the family with all the ups and downs. The long process
doesn't make it any easier when it finally happens it is just a longer drawn
out sense of pain. All my heart felt sympathy goes your way.

JQ
Dancing on the edge

Old June 17th 09, 12:23 AM posted to comp.sys.mac.advocacy,rec.sport.golf,rec.skiing.alpine,rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Dave Fritzinger

On Jun 16, 12:30*pm, Alan Baker wrote:
...for the funeral of my father.

To those who are friends -- sort of: thanks for any good thoughts you
have.

To those who are not friends -- sort of: thanks for any good thoughts
you have.

And may none of you lose a loved one so unexpectedly.

Alan, I am very sorry to hear of your loss. I have lost both my
parents (though neither was too unexpected), but still have a
stepmother who is in good shape.

My condolences.

Dave Fritzinger
Old June 17th 09, 01:09 AM posted to comp.sys.mac.advocacy,rec.sport.golf,rec.skiing.alpine,rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Jim[_4_]

In article ,
Alan Baker wrote:

...for the funeral of my father.

To those who are friends -- sort of: thanks for any good thoughts you
have.

To those who are not friends -- sort of: thanks for any good thoughts
you have.

And may none of you lose a loved one so unexpectedly.

Alan

My condolences Alan. Both mine are gone as is my Son, so I really know
where you're at.

--
Jim
Old June 17th 09, 01:19 AM posted to comp.sys.mac.advocacy,rec.sport.golf,rec.skiing.alpine,rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Steve de Mena

Alan Baker wrote:
...for the funeral of my father.

To those who are friends -- sort of: thanks for any good thoughts you
have.

To those who are not friends -- sort of: thanks for any good thoughts
you have.

And may none of you lose a loved one so unexpectedly.

Alan

My condolences. It happened to me in April 2005 shortly after his 84th
birthday. I took him to the doctor and by 5AM the next morning he was
gone. We are a small close-knit family and it was very tough.

Take care.

Steve
Old June 17th 09, 01:19 AM posted to comp.sys.mac.advocacy,rec.sport.golf,rec.skiing.alpine,rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Fa-groon

On Tue, 16 Jun 2009 15:30:27 -0700, Alan Baker wrote
(in article ):

...for the funeral of my father.

To those who are friends -- sort of: thanks for any good thoughts you
have.

To those who are not friends -- sort of: thanks for any good thoughts
you have.

And may none of you lose a loved one so unexpectedly.

Alan

Sorry to hear of your loss, Alan. I lost both of my parents several years ago
(my dad went first, followed about 18 months later by my mom. My dad was 92
and my mom was 94 - they were both born the same year) so, I understand how
you must feel. Come back to us when you're feeling better about things.

Old June 17th 09, 01:50 AM posted to comp.sys.mac.advocacy,rec.sport.golf,rec.skiing.alpine,rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Tim Adams

In article ,
Alan Baker wrote:

...for the funeral of my father.

To those who are friends -- sort of: thanks for any good thoughts you
have.

To those who are not friends -- sort of: thanks for any good thoughts
you have.

And may none of you lose a loved one so unexpectedly.

Alan

Alan, Sorry to hear of your loss.

Tim

--
regarding Snit "You are not flamed because you speak the truth,
you are flamed because you are a hideous troll and keep disrupting
Old June 17th 09, 02:45 AM posted to comp.sys.mac.advocacy,rec.sport.golf,rec.skiing.alpine,rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
dene

"Alan Baker" wrote in message
...for the funeral of my father.

To those who are friends -- sort of: thanks for any good thoughts you
have.

To those who are not friends -- sort of: thanks for any good thoughts
you have.

And may none of you lose a loved one so unexpectedly.

Alan

A rite of passage I guess. Still sucks. I miss my father dearly and it's
been 17 years. Enjoy your family, Alan.

-Greg

Old June 17th 09, 02:50 AM posted to comp.sys.mac.advocacy,rec.sport.golf,rec.skiing.alpine,rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
ghoststep

On Jun 16, 5:30*pm, Alan Baker wrote:
...for the funeral of my father.

To those who are friends -- sort of: thanks for any good thoughts you
have.

To those who are not friends -- sort of: thanks for any good thoughts
you have.

And may none of you lose a loved one so unexpectedly.

Alan

condolences....it takes a while and never ends but there is some
comfort with time. be sure to take some time for you and not try to
pick up all the pieces.
Old June 17th 09, 02:51 AM posted to comp.sys.mac.advocacy,rec.sport.golf,rec.skiing.alpine,rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Kommienezuspadt

"Alan Baker" wrote in message
...for the funeral of my father.

To those who are friends -- sort of: thanks for any good thoughts you
have.

To those who are not friends -- sort of: thanks for any good thoughts
you have.

And may none of you lose a loved one so unexpectedly.

Alan

I am sorry for your loss -- I often think of my Dad when I playing golf
because we had many good times there -- I hope you have something like that
you can fall back on...

signature database 4160 (20090616) __________

http://www.eset.com

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4160 (20090616) __________

http://www.eset.com

then came the last days of May: Puns pete devlin European Ski Resorts 0 May 31st 06 06:09 PM
3 days in Vermont lutton13 Alpine Skiing 13 September 8th 05 09:14 PM
Ski Days SKIMORE Alpine Skiing 10 December 12th 04 04:43 PM
Ski Days SKIMORE Alpine Skiing 10 December 10th 04 09:34 PM
Richard, how many days is it? Dick Gozinya Alpine Skiing 1 November 20th 04 12:33 AM