Yow! I am nearly elected!

Old November 5th 08, 01:16 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Default Yow! I am nearly elected!

As a few of you here know, this year I ran for US Congress in District
21, Texas, as a Libertarian.

With 99.86% of the precincts reporting, I got 60,711 votes, or 20%.
To put that into a different perspective, I got more votes in a
district that spans 8 counties than the Libertarian Presidential
candidate got in all of Texas (254 counties and 56,213 votes).

My incumbent Republican opponent goes back to Washington for his 12th
term. He's NOT going to see 13.

In 2006 I got 4400 votes and 2% of the electorate, finishing 5th out
of 7 candidates in the second most heavily contested Congressional
race in the country.

Also worth mentioning ... my brother John Strohm ran for US Congress,
also as a Libertarian, in Texas District 11. He finished with 25,031
votes, or 11.67% of the vote.

So this is now a footnote in history -- two brothers in Texas polled
the highest and second-highest vote counts AND percentages of any
third-party Congressional candidates in the state's history.

Libertarians normally get only 2% of the vote.

Jim Strohm
Old November 6th 08, 01:46 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Nov 5, 7:16*am, "
wrote:
[...]

Not endorsing your policies, I don't know any of them, but
congratulations on your success.

Old November 6th 08, 03:19 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
A mighty Hungarian warrior

On Thu, 6 Nov 2008 06:46:47 -0800 (PST), pigo
wrote this crap:

So this is now a footnote in history -- two brothers in Texas polled
the highest and second-highest vote counts AND percentages of any
third-party Congressional candidates in the state's history.

Libertarians normally get only 2% of the vote.

Jim Strohm

Not endorsing your policies, I don't know any of them, but
congratulations on your success.

I also congratulate him. I shall raise a flagon of mead to his
success.

After two years, when the new administration ****s up, and the people
want to throw the bums out, he should have more success.

A mighty Hungarian warrior
The blood of Attila runs through me
Old November 14th 08, 02:39 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

On Nov 5, 6:16*am, "
wrote:
[...]

Damn, I shouldn't have peeked, but I can't resist calling Dickless
James Arthur Strohm on his bull****.
What Dickless Strohm fails to mention is that the Democrats didn't
even bother to put up a candidate.
So Dickless Strohm got all the protest votes in a gerrymandered
district in a ****ed up state that gave us Bush.
He was the only other candidate on the ballot.
You want to see how seriously Texas takes him? Google him. On the
news. Two current mentions.
Holy ****, if this freak is crazy enough to pull the crap he's pulled
here, he's crazy enough to believe his own lies.
Did I mention he doesn't even live in the district? That he's just a
narcissitic pathological liar desperate enough to waste his time in a
fruitless search for expression?
That Bob Thompson endorses him?
Back to your normally scheduled bull****. Go **** yourselves, freaks.
Old November 14th 08, 05:01 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Cartman

In article
,
twobuddha wrote:

Damn, I shouldn't have peeked

Peeked? Dude this is full on, "Single White Female" stalking. Either
that or you're a HUGE fan.

And if I was Jim, I'd holding my cell phone and peeking through the
venetian blinds right now looking for a strange car in front of the
house.

Dave
Old November 14th 08, 06:48 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article
,
twobuddha wrote:

On Nov 5, 6:16*am, "
wrote:
[...]

You shouldn't have, but you did.

You can't even stop yourself from doing what you claim you don't want to
do anymore, and yet you call other people "dickless"...

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia
Old November 14th 08, 08:14 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
A mighty Hungarian warrior

On Thu, 13 Nov 2008 19:39:59 -0800 (PST), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

Back to your normally scheduled bull****. Go **** yourselves, freaks.

Your usual response. How was jail? Was the food good?

Old November 16th 08, 02:14 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

On Nov 13, 10:01*pm, Dave Cartman wrote:
In article
,

*twobuddha wrote:

Damn, I shouldn't have peeked

Peeked? *Dude this is full on, "Single White Female" stalking. *Either
that or you're a HUGE fan.

And if I was Jim, I'd holding my cell phone and peeking through the
venetian blinds right now looking for a strange car in front of the
house.

Dave

Geez, Dave, you are so easy. So predictable. Such a dumb****.
Clue time. For years, I have enjoyed telling the truth about lying
freaks, just to watch lying freaks lie. There is a method to this
madness.
I just love ****ing your buddies with your tiny liddle dick.
Here's how it works. Freaks tell whoppers. I tell the truth.
Freak's buddies pile on with ridiculous, transparent smears and lies.
Same old, same old. As you just did.
In this case, somebody who is curious about "James Arthur Strohm"
googles "James Arthur Strohm". They read my trenchant and rigourously
honest expose of his dickless character. I never lie about you
freaks. I don't have to. Just tell the truth. As I just did about
Strohm's laughable and utterly insane candidacy.
If the inquiring mind who googles ever doubts my veracity, all they
have to do is read freak commentary. In this case, you and Horvath.
Dumb****s without compare.
Decent people then ask themselves why any decent human being would
have anything to do with transparently vile assholes. For example,
"James Arthur Strohm" might have problems with his security
clearance. Who knows what happens when people start looking into your
life, your character, etc? Especially perceptive and honest people,
not usenet wack jobs, psychopaths, pathological liars, terrorists, rsa
regulars, and similar freaks.
Being a psychopath, you think you can fool all of the people all of
the time. The arrogance of such dickless cowards never ceases to
entertain me.
Yet you are so stupid, so blind, so convinced of your own superiority
that you really can't grasp the concept that I just punked you.
Dumb****.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, etc.
Thanks. Appreciate your help. Nice of you to **** your buddies on
command.
I own you.

Must stop ****ing with freaks. Boring. Too easy.
Old November 16th 08, 02:16 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

On Nov 13, 11:48*pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,

*twobuddha wrote:
On Nov 5, 6:16*am, "
wrote:
[...]

You shouldn't have answered, but you did. Of course, you are insane
and don't know why you do this. You are insane. Get help.

You can't even stop yourself from doing what you claim you don't want to
do anymore, and yet you call other people "dickless"...

I call you dickless because you are dickless, Dickless. You are
insane. Get help.
Thanks for helping me by defending Jim Strohm. Please give him a
formal endorsement. Maybe form a little group and recruit some more
freaks. "Usenet Insane Wack Jobs for James Arthur Strohm, Congress."

Old November 16th 08, 02:18 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

wrote this crap:

Back to your normally scheduled bull****. *Go **** yourselves, freaks.

Your usual response. *How was jail? *Was the food good?

* * * * * *A mighty Hungarian warrior
* * * *The blood of Attila runs through me

Horvath endorses James Arthur Strohm. Thanks, freak. What a
dumb****!!!!! Use some grease the next time you **** your buddy.
Just because Bubba never kissed you doesn't mean you can treat your
friends the same way.