Open question

Old April 14th 08, 03:57 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
klaus

Default Open question

twobuddha wrote:
On Apr 12, 9:57 am, Dave Cartman wrote:

Sabbath morning trip to synagogue. Suit, tie, and shoulder holster."

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.s..._thread/thread...
3fef3c2c73515/aec89f64cfde3747?hl=en&lnk=gst&q=shoulder+holster# aec89f64c
fde3747

Dear Dickless:

You fail to mention that my life was repeatedly threatened by cowardly
terrorists, and at the time I did not have the compassion to realize
that they, like you, were utterly dickless.

Dear Liar.

Were you carrying a loaded weapon (blanks don't count) or not?

[] Yes
[] No

-klaus

p.s. Putz.

Old April 14th 08, 04:28 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

On Apr 13, 8:57 pm, klaus wrote:
twobuddha wrote:
On Apr 12, 9:57 am, Dave Cartman wrote:

Sabbath morning trip to synagogue. Suit, tie, and shoulder holster."

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.s..._thread/thread...
3fef3c2c73515/aec89f64cfde3747?hl=en&lnk=gst&q=shoulder+holster# aec89f64c
fde3747

Dear Dickless:

You fail to mention that my life was repeatedly threatened by cowardly
terrorists, and at the time I did not have the compassion to realize
that they, like you, were utterly dickless.

Dear Liar.

Were you carrying a loaded weapon (blanks don't count) or not?

[] Yes
[] No

-klaus

p.s. Putz.

Sure as **** was, you dickless wimp. A bunch of your freak buddies
were threatening my life over a stupid newsgroup. Amazinng how you
forget that you were right in the middle of that dickless, nutless,
deranged terrorism.
Now go **** yourself, freak. Or show up and try to make good on the
threats your buddies made. You used to be smart enough not to be such
a dip****, but you've shown your real, dickless self lately.
Holy ****, you must REALLY be using LOTS of drugs.

Old April 14th 08, 04:33 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
klaus

twobuddha wrote:
On Apr 13, 8:57 pm, klaus wrote:
twobuddha wrote:
On Apr 12, 9:57 am, Dave Cartman wrote:

Sabbath morning trip to synagogue. Suit, tie, and shoulder holster."

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.s..._thread/thread...
3fef3c2c73515/aec89f64cfde3747?hl=en&lnk=gst&q=shoulder+holster# aec89f64c
fde3747

Dear Dickless:

You fail to mention that my life was repeatedly threatened by cowardly
terrorists, and at the time I did not have the compassion to realize
that they, like you, were utterly dickless.

Dear Liar.

Were you carrying a loaded weapon (blanks don't count) or not?

[] Yes
[] No

-klaus

p.s. Putz.

Sure as **** was, you dickless wimp.

Thank you Scott. That's all I needed. An admission that you unlawfully
carry a loaded firearm. My work here is done. Thanks for dancing.

Toodles.

-klaus

Old April 14th 08, 05:01 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Apr 13, 9:33*pm, klaus wrote:
twobuddha wrote:
On Apr 13, 8:57 pm, klaus wrote:
twobuddha wrote:
[...]

Holy ****, you really are insane, Biggers. You're talking NINE YEARS
AGO. You have no idea if I was legally carrying or not. To say that
I just admitted I broke the law is an outrageous, ridiculous,
transparent lie.
Not to mention that my life had been repeatedly threatened by you and
your sick dickless buddies. Any reasonable man would arm himself.
Who would know, at that time, that your threats were so empty because
you are so dickless?
Typical of psychopaths like you: you think you should be able to
threaten people with impunity, and when they stand up to you, you
start whining like the little bitch you are.

Toodles.

Show this to whoever you want to con, freak. You really are losing
it. What a putz! How desperate are you, wack job? You're making as
much sense as Vinnie and Baker!!!!

Scott Abraham, admitting that when his life is threatened and people
categorically state they are going to shoot him, actually is smart
enough to carry a weapon to defend himself, as is his right.
Compared to Klaus Biggers, who needs a gun and a dog to talk **** in
person....then hasn't got the balls to do so even though he has both.

Old April 16th 08, 12:30 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Huh.

And I thought you were talking about Scott carrying his concealed and
undeclared large-bore revolver to that Whistler invasion. Oh well,
the statute of limitations has probably expired, and if Scott is as
much a shootist as Deputy Barney Fife, the bullet has rusted solid in
the cylinder.

On Apr 14, 12:01*am, twobuddha wrote:
On Apr 13, 9:33*pm, klaus wrote:

Old April 16th 08, 03:07 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Apr 13, 9:33*pm, klaus wrote:

twobuddha wrote:
On Apr 13, 8:57 pm, klaus wrote:
twobuddha wrote:
[...]

person....then hasn't got the balls to do so even though he has both.- Hide quoted text -

Revolver? Revolvers are for people who want to be cowboys.
Old April 16th 08, 11:44 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harry Weiner

On Wed, 16 Apr 2008 08:07:58 -0700 (PDT), Richard Henry
wrote this crap:

Revolver? Revolvers are for people who want to be cowboys.

What are you talking about? Revolvers have their uses. I have my
Python sitting next to me. His name is "Colt." It's easy to fire,
and always ready.

I have the first two cylinders loaded with 38 special semi-wadcutters,
and the next three with 357 semi-jacketed hollow points. If the first
two don't make a kill, then the next three will.

I have a Colt 45 Gold Cup under the pillow, loaded with full metal
jacketed hollow points. But, you have to rack the slide to chamber a
round. The sound may tip off an intruder, or if he's in your room,
will waste precious time.

Usually you need military training to use an automatic. While a
revolver is easy for anyone to use.

Don't walk into the sleeping chambers of a mighty Hungarian warrior,
you'll be facing death.

My T-shirt says, "This shirt is the
ultimate power in the universe."
Old April 17th 08, 03:21 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

wrote this crap:

Revolver? *Revolvers are for people who want to be cowboys.

What are you talking about? *Revolvers have their uses. *I have my
Python sitting next to me. *His name is "Colt." *It's easy to fire,
and always ready.

I have the first two cylinders loaded with 38 special semi-wadcutters,
and the next three with 357 semi-jacketed hollow points. *If the first
two don't make a kill, then the next three will.

I have a Colt 45 Gold Cup under the pillow, loaded with full metal
jacketed hollow points. *But, you have to rack the slide to chamber a
round. *The sound may tip off an intruder, or if he's in your room,
will waste precious time.

Usually you need military training to use an automatic. *While a
revolver is easy for anyone to use.

Don't walk into the sleeping chambers of a mighty Hungarian warrior,
you'll be facing death.

* * * *

My T-shirt says, "This shirt is the
ultimate power in the universe."

I agree with you there. A revolver is quick easy safe to store and
ready to go. Nice small package too. I figure it will give me time to
get to the shotgun and finish the ****er off if need be.
Old April 17th 08, 10:00 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harry Weiner

On Thu, 17 Apr 2008 08:21:22 -0700 (PDT), pigo
wrote this crap:

[...]

I'm with you 100% a revolver is always ready to go. Just point and
shoot. The first two chambers are 38 special semi-wadcutters. They
make nice holes in whatever I shoot at. The next three are 357
semi-jacketed hollow points. They have a bigger kick, and blow big
holes in whatever I shoot at. If I don't kill all the intruders, I
can reach for more firepower.

My girlfriend is afraid of my guns, especially since I told her if I
shot the TV with the 45, it would explode, and neither one of us would
be alive to call 911.

One of the best investments I ever made was the ivory grips for the
python. Since the sale of African ivory is now banned in the US,
these grips are priceless.

Old May 2nd 08, 05:09 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Holy ****, are you insane or just running for Congress?
Where the hell did you ever get the idea I smuggled a weapon into
Canada?
You're going to fit right in if the voters of Texas are as dumb as
they were when they elected Bush: a pathological liar who makes up
ridiculous and ludicrous whoppers running for Congress.
You've lost it, Strohm.
How's that career going? You know, the Congressional one? If you get
double your vote from last time every election, you'll be in the money
come 2040.
What a pathetic, laughable, dickless freak!

On Apr 13, 9:33*pm, klaus wrote: