Bumpersticker seen today

Old November 19th 07, 09:59 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Walt

Default Bumpersticker seen today

Living in Ann Arbor, I see a lot of political bumperstickers. I thought
I'd seen them all, but today I encountered a new one:

Cheney skis in jeans.

Pretty vicious, eh?

//Walt
Old November 19th 07, 10:05 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
VtSkier

Walt wrote:
Living in Ann Arbor, I see a lot of political bumperstickers. I thought
I'd seen them all, but today I encountered a new one:

Cheney skis in jeans.

Pretty vicious, eh?

Really low. I can't think of anything worse. And
I bet he doesn't even wear gaiters.

VtS
Old November 20th 07, 12:07 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harry Weiner

On Mon, 19 Nov 2007 16:59:05 -0500, Walt
wrote this crap:

Living in Ann Arbor, I see a lot of political bumperstickers. I thought
I'd seen them all, but today I encountered a new one:

Cheney skis in jeans.

Pretty vicious, eh?

Cheney doesn't ski. How about Lloyd Carr?

Go Buckeyes! Big Ten Champions!

My T-shirt says, "This shirt is the
ultimate power in the universe."
Old November 20th 07, 02:43 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Walt

Harry Weiner wrote:
Walt wrote this crap:

Living in Ann Arbor, I see a lot of political bumperstickers. I thought
I'd seen them all, but today I encountered a new one:

Cheney skis in jeans.

Pretty vicious, eh?

Cheney doesn't ski.

Wow, that's even worse. I didn't know you had it in for ol' Dick.

Do you have a bumpersticker that says that?

How about Lloyd Carr?

Well, he's got the time (now) and the money, so he'd be a fool not to.

//Walt
Old November 20th 07, 11:44 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
ant[_9_]

Walt wrote:
Living in Ann Arbor, I see a lot of political bumperstickers. I
thought I'd seen them all, but today I encountered a new one:

Cheney skis in jeans.

Pretty vicious, eh?

OUCH! That is really cruel.

In SLC last winter, I saw a sticker saying

IMPEACH BUSH
TORTURE CHENEY

--
ant
Don't try to reply to my email addy:

Old November 20th 07, 11:53 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harry Weiner

On Mon, 19 Nov 2007 21:43:31 -0500, Walt wrote
this crap:

Cheney skis in jeans.

Cheney doesn't ski.

Wow, that's even worse. I didn't know you had it in for ol' Dick.

Trust me. I wouldn't touch Dick.

How about Lloyd Carr?

Well, he's got the time (now) and the money, so he'd be a fool not to.

Yeah, he retires as a loser.

Old November 22nd 07, 12:30 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
bdubya

wrote:

Living in Ann Arbor, I see a lot of political bumperstickers. I thought
I'd seen them all, but today I encountered a new one:

Cheney skis in jeans.

Pretty vicious, eh?

Saw that one in CO on my honeymoon. Took it as a good omen.

bw
Old November 22nd 07, 03:20 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Let Mikey Ski It![_2_]

Best sticker I have seen recently:

"Keep Boulder Weird"

Mike...
(in Breck, ready for first turns of the season tomorrow, turkeys!)

--
Breckenridge Ski Photography: http:// BreckenridgeSkiPhotos.com
Breckenridge photo ski blog: http://Powderday.us

Old November 22nd 07, 04:47 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Nov 21, 9:20 pm, Let Mikey Ski It!
wrote:
Best sticker I have seen recently:

"Keep Boulder Weird"

Mike...
(in Breck, ready for first turns of the season tomorrow, turkeys!)

Hmm, we've had "Keep Austin Weird" bumper stickers down here in Texas
for over a decade. Even my mom has one.

Boulder's high on my list of places to live, but I don't think I can
afford it.

Jim in Texas
Old November 22nd 07, 06:38 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
klaus[_2_]

wrote:

Hmm, we've had "Keep Austin Weird" bumper stickers down here in Texas
for over a decade. Even my mom has one.

If you have to put it on a bumper sticker, you're doing it wrong. No
one would use a Keep Utah Weird sticker. Just put a sticker on that
says
www.sltrib.com.

Boulder's high on my list of places to live, but I don't think I can
afford it.

I'd rather live someplace near skiing.

-klaus

New XC bumpersticker! $1! jeff potter Nordic Skiing 0 September 14th 06 08:11 PM
Alta, Today, 03-10-06 KentB Alpine Skiing 1 March 13th 06 06:05 PM
50k today Dan Nordic Skiing 0 April 12th 04 12:06 AM
LCC, Today, 02-01-04 AstroPax Alpine Skiing (moderated) 2 February 8th 04 01:55 AM
LCC, Today, 02-01-04 AstroPax Alpine Skiing 0 February 1st 04 11:00 PM