Warning Scott Barak Abraham

Old March 10th 14, 04:40 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

Default Warning Scott Barak Abraham

On Wednesday, June 12, 1996 1:00:00 AM UTC-6, Carl and Anna wrote:
Hello to all in RSA. PirAnha here to warn all RSA posters. For those of you who have been following RSA for a
while you know what Scott Barak Abraham is capable of in his posts. Now you are about to see what he is
capable of behind the scenes. What follows is extremely personal yet I must post because of Scott’s blackmail
and threats.

A summary - on February 10 of this year I went on a ski trip with Scott. Stupidly I made the worst decision of
my life and chose to have sex with him. Due to some of his behavior on the last days of the trip and after I
returned home, I decided that I did not want any further sexual or romantic relationship with him. During our
trip all he said was “you are a nice divertissement, nothing more. That’s all this is.”

Concurrently I was in a long distance relationship which the other party was in the middle of breaking off and
also had been corresponding on a platonic level since mid-January with Carl(r) Norcross.

I tried to tell Scott I wanted nothing more than a friendship and he replied that he cared for me as no
more than a friend. I thought we would be able to retain a sort of friendly correspondence. I told Scott that
I wanted to take one more skiing trip before the season ended in April and that Carl had said that if I went to
Vail, he would meet me there and we could ski and do dinner. After hearing of this, Scott became quite angry -
accusing me of using him and then accused me of having a relationship with Carl prior to my going on the ski
trip. First of all - There is no way Scott was used - I paid my way for everything on this trip. And second
of all - there is no way I would have gone on the trip with Scott if I had already had a relationship with
Carl. The reasons are so obvious. At this point, Scott began to badger me by phone and email - and was so
awful to deal with that I stopped my attempts at trying to remain friends and quit talking and writing him
altogether.

Subsequently, Carl invited me out to ski toward the end of March and I drove out. We ended up not going to
Vail, but instead fell in love at first sight. During that time, there was the flame war going on between
Scott and Tina (TC). I posted a note stating that the two of them should knock it off and behave. Scott sent
me an email attacking my lack of friendship and for not standing up for him and put it in the most foul of
terms as is his wont. At this point in time, Scott had no idea that Carl had asked me to marry him. But in
the coming weeks he had guessed what was afoot by the comments I had been making the Darling Norcross.
Scott attempted a bit of blackmail - that if I posted anything regarding my relationship with Carl then the
Carl, my past lovers, readers of RSA, etc. would be treated to a whole rendition of our sordid sexual affair -
including a supposed answering machine tape of phone sex between Scott and myself. Scott also wrote his filthy
crap to Carl in an effort to break us up and when that failed he resorted to name calling - what a bully. Hence
the reason that neither Carl(r) nor I have been doing much posting to RSA..

But today’s little missive from Scott was the last straw. I am disgusted with myself and the total lapse of
discretion on my part. But I refuse to bow down to this bully. Read on people - it may not be seemly to air
one’s dirty laundry in public, but I do this for two reasons - so that Scott has nothing to hold over me and
that all of you who post to RSA may finally know what kind of a person Scott Barak Abraham is. Everything I
told him prior to the trip regarding my relationships, my family history, EVERYTHING - has been turned against
me in the most vile way. What has been even worse is his posturing of being a poor victimized RSA poster who
is just a nifty guy with a slightly risqué sense of humor. And what is truly bothersome is that this man is
actually going to be counseling people on a professional level. Also disgusting is his assertion that he
“loved me” and that we “made love” and sees himself as some sort of cuckolded man. Ideas which even now make
me sick to my stomach. But though I have to live with the memories of my past behavior, I refuse to allow
myself to live with Scott’s threats.

I would like to say that I think Scott actually believes that he was this poor maligned soul who gave gifts (I
repeatedly told him not to and paid for the skis which he picked up for me. It is amazing how he twists
reality and the truth and then firmly believes what he makes up.

So in conclusion - Scott said that the whole trip was only a divertissement and that he would not want it to
continue afterwards and when I took him at his word he became remarkably disgusting, vile, vindictive,
threatening and attempted a veiled form of blackmail. All for exerting my free will to have a relationship
with someone other than him.

Read on - all letters are unedited in their entirety.

From ???@??? Mon Apr 15 15:25:27 1996
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 1996 13:32:58 -0800
From: Scott Barak Abraham
To: Anna DeWitt
Subject: All skiers!

I'd give you congratulations, but I feel sorry for Carl. He's a nice guy, and he does not deserve such a
lying, vicious, sadistic little bitch.
Let me keep this short.
As the depth and concious intent to deceive of your manipulations and
lies becomes apparent, I weary of your passive agressive anger. You know damn well that posting this would
hurt me, and you did so with glee, as you do to all of your exes.
But I don't do passive agression.

I do agression.

I don't lie, as you well know.
I tell the truth, and I have the urge to tell the truth about you.
So if I ever again think that you are sticking the knife in my back again, I think I shall flame you...by
telling Carl, Joseph, rsa, and anybody else exactly how you lied to him, to me, about him, about me, about your
intent, about your actions, about damn near everything, etc.
I'm sure Carl will find it interesting reading. If I knew him better, I'd do it anyway. The refrain of an old
song comes to mind, "No one told me about her.....the way she lied."
He is welcome to you.
And I want to be rid of you, and not be subjected to your slimy posings when enjoying rsa.
Real simple, asshole.
Stick the knife in again, and I'll take a chainsaw to your carefully constructed facade, for all to see,
including that poor dumb sumbitch who is buying your act.
You are no friend of mine, and never were.

**** off

Scott

From ???@??? Mon Apr 15 16:45:16 1996
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 1996 14:52:44 -0700

From:
(Carl Norcross)
Subject: Anna

Scott

Anna has sent copies of your last several messages to her, including
today's. She's also given me details of her ski trip with you.

I've spent a lot of time with her over the past few weeks - enough, given my
15 years experience of being a cynical corporate recruiter, to get a really
good handle on her and her personality. I find absolutely no correlation
between what you've written about her and what she is.

In other words, my friend, I'm not some poor dumb sumbitch. Back off, OK?
You've had the last word in your email to Anna, so let it go.

Peace, bro

Carl(r)

From ???@??? Mon Apr 22 08:07:21 1996

From:
(Carl Norcross)
Subject: Knock it off
Bcc:
Scott,

I've asked you a couple of times to just chill out over what you perceive to be your victimization by Anna.
You have, however, recently made a couple of posts alluding to her (and, I assume, Stephanie) to be bitches and
to your more recent accusations that Anna has somehow arranged for the person fron Duke to attack you and the
"sexualization" of a relationship.

Anna, btw, did neither. I think what you're dealing with here is something that you would have liked to have
been a relationship, but the other party wasn't interested. This happens more than it doesn't. Been there a
whole lot of times myself. The trick is to learn to get over it and move on to someone who does want the same
things.

Knock off the public allegations, though.

Carl(r)

Date: Mon, 22 Apr 1996 07:59:28 -0800
From: Scott Barak Abraham
To: Carl Norcross
Carl Norcross wrote:

Scott,

I've asked you a couple of times to just chill out over what you perceive to
be your victimization by Anna.

Not perception, Carl.
Fact.
Which you are quite well aware, being a rather dishonest little asshole yourself.
Such lovely little e-mails you sent to the cuckolded fool, knowing full well that Anna had dumped me but just
hadn't gotten around to letting me know about it. Or did she say she had? Another lie. I learned all I know on
rsa. Very healthy way
to communicate, eh?
Really is sick ****, Carl, and only a very deluded man continues to attempt to protect a sociopathic predator.
And only a very deluded men rides to the rescue on his white charger. You ought to ask yourself how she will
treat you when the time comes. Perhaps she will **** your best friend. Perhaps you will find out on the net.
Should be interesting-so
drop me a line when the time comes and I shall be delighted to explain this particular dynamic: it is a classic
in the literature and Anna fulfills the specifications as if she were a test case.
So if Anna continues to lie, and I continue to get any further communication from you two lovebirds, I might
just get tempted to post the entire sordid story.
Names, dates, hyena cackle and all. And when Anna's lawyer calls, it shall be my pleasure to provide them with
a tape of a certain conversation. Seems that the answering machine picked up as I did, and taped an hours
worth of conversation
just before the Banff trip. I asked her specifically about her relationship with you and the going ons in rsa,
as I had a sense that there was more to the situation than met the eye.
Needless to say, the bitch lied through her teeth.
Needless to say, I can prove it.
I won't bother to mention what happened at the end of the tape. Suffice to say, it would cast a different
light on certain twists I have no doubt she put on history, along with blowing any claims to victimization to
shreds.
This is known as the smoking gun, in legal circles.
And if I really wanted to play catch-up on the ****, I would have used it earlier.
In light of what has happened, it is quite a revealing exercise in manipulation.
But I don't want a damn thing to do with either of you.

You have, however, recently made a couple of
posts alluding to her (and, I assume, Stephanie) to be bitches and to your
more recent accusations that Anna has somehow arranged for the person fron
Duke to attack you and the "sexualization" of a relationship.

Anna, btw, did neither.

Sure as hell did one of them, and you are a fool if you think otherwise. She uses her sexuality to exploit
men, and she has few other relationships. She has no friends other than men she has ****ed, which would tell
you something if you
weren't so ****ing stupid yourself.
She is a pathological liar who is on the cusp of making literally hundreds of thousands of dollars. She
doesn't have a pot to **** in and can't get credit, is dead broke, and living with her mother with no way to
finance law school. If I
were in her shoes, I'd lie too.

I think what you're dealing with here is something
that you would have liked to have been a relationship, but the other party
wasn't interested. This happens more than it doesn't. Been there a whole
lot of times myself. The trick is to learn to get over it and move on to
someone who does want the same things.

What we are dealing with here is a sociopathic bitch who thoroughly enjoys wreaking emotional violence on her
exes, and has been deliberately and knowingly doing so through the usenet.. What we are dealing with here is a
stone-cold predator who systematically used the net to find herself some man stupid enough to finance her way
through law school.
You will note, Carl, that after I caught on to her act, I walked away: I have only responded to Anna's
deliberate and vicious passive agressive emotional violence on the net. Something tells me that the copies of
the letters I sent her
that she sent you were altered a bit, to say the least. I have asked her to cease and desist. I said ouch,
damn loudly, and that is my prerogative ethically and morally, for she flat used me and then had the pure
sadistic joy of abusing me.
I have no doubt that she wants something else.
Fortunately, I am not that man.
I don't want the bitch, Carl.
I don't want to have a damn thing to do with her.
I shall be delighted if I never hear from her again.
You win.
She's all yours.
Enjoy.
In the meantime, keep your bull**** advice to yourself. I have no problem
accepting that you two are the love story of the century and I am out of the
picture.
I'm delighted, actually, and I wouldn't have it any other way.
You deserve each other.

Knock off the public allegations, though.

Wondered why I put up with assholes like Duke and assholes like you and Anna. Did the smart thing. Hit the
little button that says unsubscribe.
If Anna happens to be innocent of this particular little lie, so be it. Didn't name her. Sure wouldn't put it
past her.
She is not innocent, however, of every other lie I accuse her of, and I can prove it in court. E-mails and
tape.
So if I want to make public allegations, I most certainly shall, with no fear whatsoever of any legal problems.
Unlike Anna, however, I do suffer from having a conscience, and I see no point in doing so: revenge is a
pointless exercise and I
already have the best revenge....I am rid of the bitch.
But I'd be a lot happier if I never, ever, hear her name again.
Or yours.
So do me a favor, Carl, because I weary of you and your inamorata.
Don't ever write me again.
I won't be following your antics on rsa. Sorry about that, for I know that you both get a certain charge out
of the situation. Classic case, as I say.
Please pass along a copy of this letter to her.
Unlike her, I let to like people know what I'm saying behind their back.
And what I am saying to both of you is a hearty

**** off.

Date: Tue, 11 Jun 1996 08:21:46 -0800
From: Scott Barak Abraham

Subject: Knock it off, part deux

Carl and Anna wrote:

TC wrote:

Hey Scottie,

I see that you are out and about making friends on the net again (since
you give most of your old friends the hives). I am sure that everyone
appreciates you reminding us that you are the biggest baddest dude on
the net.....thanks.

Your bud
Tina

Tina! Nice to see you again!

Carl(r) and PirAnhaHow nice to see two pathological liars get together.

You should ski together and compare notes.
In the meantime, I think I'll stop by a friends house and learn how turn
audio tape into a digital form I can post with my service provider, so
everybody can appreciate a true artist of prevarication at work.

Question #1: Anna, things are getting really strange on rsa. Are you sure there isn't something going on with
Carl?

Answer: No, I don't even......

Tune in next week for the rather embarassing details of how Anna Dewitt described her fiance while lying about
her relationships, her motivations, her intentions, her....everything. Or knock off the vicious little remarks,
Carl and Anna. As you might have learned, I do not lie...and I do not tolerate liars.

You guys are gonna love the answer.

You're gonna love the x-rated part even better.

Vail: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ps. I kept a full archive of Anna's letters to me, along with this particular smoking gun.
I have kept our particular dispute off the net, folks, and I trust you will have the class to do the same.
Neither of you had such class a few months ago when Anna delighted in deliberately inflicting pain on someone
who's only crime was to catch her in the act and call her on her bull****, and Carl bragged about his trophy
wife and how he put the horns on ol' Two Buddha....yet I confined my complaints about Anna's duplicity,
cruelty, and predatory manipulations to private e-mail.
I am not surprised that you cheer on TC's libelous inventions, as Anna is quite facile at constructing her own.
Birds of a feather flock together, etc.
Unlike Anna, I have respected the privacy of e-mail.
I no longer consider myself bound to do so.
Shut the **** up, folks, and keep your petty little cruelties to
yourself, or I shall, in my far more honest fashion, indulge in a bit of cruelty myself.
Couldn't happen to a nicer couple.
And I hate to tell you this, but it is all perfectly legal. Checked it out with my own house AAG at a dinner
at my house, who seems to think she owes me a big favor, and who loathes women like Anna. Her boss happens to
be at the same Shabbat dinner. Member of my synagogue. Anna made lovely dinner conversation. Both women have
known me for years,
folks, and I've helped out both in very delicate situations. There's something about women like Anna that
reflects poorly on all honest female attorneys, and these women react very strongly to lawyers, or wannabes,
that have no regard for the truth. They loathe goldiggers even more. Plus, they happen to be friends of mine,
and they don't like women who needlessly inflict emotional pain on their old buddy. Suffice
to say that if we get into a ****ing match, I shall be represented pro bono by one of the most respected AAG's
in the state, and we shall be delighted to share the proceedings with every single person either one of you
jerks know.
Not that it would last long, mind you.
You see, I know liars quite well. I know what Anna has to do to
maintain her credibility. And I really, really don't like being lied about.
Do yourself, and me, a big favor.
Act as if I don't exist, and I shall return the favor.
Continue to be a couple of smarmy assholes, and I shall play your game.
It's very simple.
I think one of you is a sociopath, and the other is just a aging asshole who just bought himself a wife young
enough to be his daughter.
Sure is going to impress the guys at Vail, eh?
Are we having fun yet, guys?
You might notice that when I dig in the knife, I let you know it is coming. One of my more charming
characteristics is that unlike you two, I am an honest asshole.
I'm sure you don't like me either.
Such is life.
But if you don't trash me, folks, it shall be my priviledge to
cheerfully ignore your posings.
Pour any more salt in the wounds, and I shall play catch-up.
Fair enough?
No need to reply. I shall take your continued, graceful, and classy silence as assent to my proposal. Indeed,
if I ever do hear from either if you two lovebirds again, or if you ever refer to me in any way, or if you ever
answer any of my postings, it shall be my distinct pleasure to lower myself to your level. On the other hand,
if, by some miracle,
Anna develops a conscience (or more likely, realizes that I have the power to prove, in court, that she is a
stone-cold liar. The only way to deal with a sociopath is to appeal to their self-interest.) I will return the
favor and never, ever mention either of you again, refer to you in any way, etc.
Knock off the bull****, guys, or pay the consequences. I've taken enough crap off both of you, and I shall
take no more without responding in kind.

Nananana, heyheyhey, goodbye

Scott

So is this!

Old March 10th 14, 06:40 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
downhill

pigo wrote:
On Wednesday, June 12, 1996 1:00:00 AM UTC-6, Carl and Anna wrote:

You are posting crap that is 18 years old.

I guess you want people to believe you spend no time thinking about the
loon.

Asshole I would tell you to get a life but that is well past any thing
you are capable of doing.
Old March 10th 14, 07:01 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Mon, 10 Mar 2014 09:40:09 -0700 (PDT), pigo
wrote this crap:

So is this!

Scott is just pitiful.

This signature is now the ultimate
power in the universe
Old March 10th 14, 09:18 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Monday, March 10, 2014 12:40:19 PM UTC-6, downhill wrote:

I guess you want people to believe you spend no time thinking about the
loon.

Asshole I would tell you to get a life but that is well past any thing
you are capable of doing.

At least my life isn't as small as yours. Which isn't really saying much.

Trunky is so infamous that it turns up every now and then. I was reading an article about Turkey and some kind of political turmoil that people were arguing about. Someone was throwing out some nonsense and getting ripped for it when someone else, who's name I didn't recognize, responded that this **** is nothing; "you should see the **** that comes from lunatics like sba"..

So ****ed up, and such a good example of a putrid POS, that it will come up from time to time. *Just like you* :-0

Old March 10th 14, 09:56 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

I didn't get a home internet (and thus RSA) connection until a few months after this conversation.

How little did I know!

I'm searching my technical archives to figure out what kind of mid-90's answering machine could (or would) record an hour-long conversation.
Old March 11th 14, 12:02 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Monday, March 10, 2014 2:56:38 PM UTC-7, Richard Henry wrote:
I didn't get a home internet (and thus RSA) connection until a few months after this conversation.

How little did I know!

I'm searching my technical archives to figure out what kind of mid-90's answering machine could (or would) record an hour-long conversation.

Extracted from somewhere up there in this thread - "Don't take him seriously. This is only a news group and if someone wants to make an ass of himself just laugh at him."

Old March 11th 14, 12:06 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Monday, March 10, 2014 4:56:38 PM UTC-5, Richard Henry wrote:

I didn't get a home internet (and thus RSA) connection until a few
months after this conversation.

How little did I know!

I'm searching my technical archives to figure out what kind of mid-90's
answering machine could (or would) record an hour-long conversation.

Richard,

A number of Radio Shack answering machines -- and presumably, all the other brands made by the same Asian OEM manufacturer -- would accept a standard cassette tape for the incoming message tape. Only the outgoing message tape was the "endless" one-minute tape.

I had one of those Radio Shack answering machines and it was very handy to be able to simply grab the recorded incoming tape and swap in a fresh one, and then listen to my messages on the fly, using my Sony Walkman cassette player.

Those were the days.

Jim in Texas
Old March 11th 14, 12:45 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Monday, March 10, 2014 3:56:38 PM UTC-6, Richard Henry wrote:
I didn't get a home internet (and thus RSA) connection until a few months after this conversation.

How little did I know!

I'm searching my technical archives to figure out what kind of mid-90's answering machine could (or would) record an hour-long conversation.

The more things change, the more they stay the same!

I hadn't seen it either. And like I told the twink, I've seen it pop up in totally unrelated blog or topic to demonstrate completely out of touch losers. It' almost to the point of "pulling a Homer".

Trunky should be a bit happy about this one though. He had sex with a woman once anyway. Apparently he didn't care too much for it!

Old March 11th 14, 08:13 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Monday, March 10, 2014 5:06:26 PM UTC-7, wrote:
[...]

I had a similar answering machine in the 80s-90s, but as I recall the tape delivered with the machine was good for 10 or 15 minutes at best. That means to get a longer recording time, the owner would have had to actually buy a longer (meaning more expen$ive) tape.

I'm searching for the right words to continue here...
Old March 12th 14, 12:18 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Tue, 11 Mar 2014 13:13:37 -0700 (PDT), Richard Henry
wrote this crap:

[...]

Tape is cheap. I remember using tape to store computer programs.

The bigger question is why anyone would waste an hour and a half
talking to a machine? When I get one I say, "Hey Dumbass, call me
back!"