The CUT

Old January 29th 04, 03:41 PM
Walt

Default Yoda speak - WAS: The CUT (answer to Walt's post)

Sven Golly wrote:
klaus wrote

Fine, I would do. Not my first language, english is.

That should be:

Fine, do would I. Not my language first, english is.

Hey Sven,

I see that you adjusted the subject line to reflect the topic drift.
Does that mean that you're the administrator of this newsgroup? 'Cause
if you are, you've got some serious 'splainin to do...

Does Yoda speak in RPN?

Nah. He's just a little-endian in a big-endian world.

--
//-Walt
//
Old January 29th 04, 11:06 PM
Terd Fartingmor

Default The CUT

On Thu, 29 Jan 2004 14:30:12 +0000, BrritSki
wrote this crap:

I'm begining to understand - message headers and message bodies in this
ngroup are messed up. It means that administrators of this group are not up
the job.

Administrators ? We got administrators ? I want my money back.

You pay money for this mess?

Of course, don't you ?

Nope.

This signature is now the ultimate power in the universe
Old January 29th 04, 11:43 PM
Alex Heney

On Thu, 29 Jan 2004 10:32:10 +0200, "Andres V"
wrote:

"james gouldsbury" wrote in message
. com...
What's all this ****in crap about websites!? I posted a question
about Fischer skis and now this ****. Stick to the point!

I'm begining to understand - message headers and message bodies in this
ngroup are messed up. It means that administrators of this group are not up
the job.

This group has no administrators.

For that, you need to go to rec.skiing.alpin.moderated, but even
there, they do not ensure that threads stay on topic.

And the charter specifically says that topic drift is permitted.
--
Alex Heney, Global Villager
Real men write self-modifying code.

To reply by email, my address is aDOTjDOTheneyATbtinternetDOTcom
Old January 30th 04, 12:37 AM
klaus

Alex Heney wrote:
This group has no administrators.

For that, you need to go to rec.skiing.alpin.moderated, but even
there, they do not ensure that threads stay on topic.

Damn.. that's in the charter???... Damn. That rocks.

-klaus

Old January 30th 04, 03:09 AM
klaus

Bob Lee wrote:
That stuff sounds gross. Since I went Lithuanian, I've become a fan of
saltibarciai (s^altibarc^iai).

I've always been a fan of wild animalistic sex. What took you so long?

-klaus

Old January 30th 04, 05:30 AM
Andres V

"Richard Henry" wrote in message
Administrators?

We have a critic (oh, do we have a critic), but no administrator.

I meant system administrator, but never mind. Now I see that this continuous
puppet molesting (and possibly other unusual hobbies) have made you people
such an outstanding persons who can manage without any administration.

AndresV

Old January 30th 04, 06:44 AM
BrritSki

tm wrote:

Typical dweeb terrorist reasoning. Just because I got a tiny but

That makes a change round here...

Old January 30th 04, 12:53 PM
Andres V

"tm" wrote in message
Damn right. No administration needed when you got puppet love. Say,
Andres, you got any unusual hobbies you want to join in and tell us
about?

Nothing of your interest, I'm afraid. Just usual handjob. Or is it called
handicraft?

Old January 30th 04, 01:31 PM
Walt

klaus wrote:
Bob Lee wrote:
That stuff sounds gross. Since I went Lithuanian, I've become a fan of
saltibarciai (s^altibarc^iai).

I've always been a fan of wild animalistic sex....

So what are you trying to say? That you spend a lot of time watching
the Discovery Channel?

--
//-Walt
//