Physics of Klister?

Old January 29th 04, 10:50 PM
Aliant

Default Physics of Klister?

OK. Great thread on the effect of body mass and glide. But how about the
great, universal unknown: "Why will klister always leak out of the container
in the least favourable location"? Or perhaps someone has solved this? How
do *you* keep the sticky stuff from leaking out all over your wax box....?

-Scott.

Old January 30th 04, 01:38 AM
levi

In article , "Aliant"
wrote:

OK. Great thread on the effect of body mass and glide. But how about the
great, universal unknown: "Why will klister always leak out of the container
in the least favourable location"? Or perhaps someone has solved this? How
do *you* keep the sticky stuff from leaking out all over your wax box....?

Easy...don't let klister anywhere near your wax box!

I kept mine in a ziploc at the bottom of the fridge door.
Old January 30th 04, 02:04 PM
Chris Cline

--0-692294898-1075474568=:62503

the answer to both: ziploc baggies!

Chris C
SLC UT

Aliant wrote:
OK. Great thread on the effect of body mass and glide. But how about the
great, universal unknown: "Why will klister always leak out of the container
in the least favourable location"? Or perhaps someone has solved this? How
do *you* keep the sticky stuff from leaking out all over your wax box....?

-Scott.

--0-692294898-1075474568=:62503

DIVthe answer to both: ziploc baggies!/DIV
DIV /DIV
DIVChris C /DIV
DIVSLC UTBRBRBIAliant >/I/B wrote:/DIV
BLOCKQUOTE class=replbq style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid"OK. Great thread on the effect of body mass and glide. But how about theBRgreat, universal unknown: "Why will klister always leak out of the containerBRin the least favourable location"? Or perhaps someone has solved this? HowBRdo *you* keep the sticky stuff from leaking out all over your wax box....?BRBR-Scott.BRBRBRBRBRBR/BLOCKQUOTEphr SIZE=1
Do you Yahoo!?br
Yahoo! SiteBuilder - Free web site building tool. a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=21608/*http://webhosting.yahoo.com/ps/sb/"bTry it!/b/a
--0-692294898-1075474568=:62503--

Old January 30th 04, 02:14 PM
Rob Bradlee

Almost. DOUBLE ziploc baggies. Klister is the Gollum of waxes...

Rob Bradlee

Aliant wrote:
OK. Great thread on the effect of body mass and glide. But how about
the
great, universal unknown: "Why will klister always leak out of the
container
in the least favourable location"? Or perhaps someone has solved
this? How
do *you* keep the sticky stuff from leaking out all over your wax
box....?

-Scott.

=====
Rob Bradlee
Java, C++, Perl, XML, OOAD, Linux, and Unix Training

Old January 30th 04, 10:18 PM
Aliant

And get kilster in the mayonaise???

Still, not a bad idea. I tried the ziplocs once, but it was a mess. I
didn't think of the fridge angle. I'll clean out my wax box this week-end
and give it a try.

thanks,
-S.