Otto Warmbier: downhill skier?

Old June 20th 17, 01:29 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jay Pique[_2_]

Default Otto Warmbier: downhill skier?

Sounds like a skier to me. We should have sent in http://www.parrot.net/bestofbert/vietnam.html

JP
Old June 20th 17, 01:45 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

On Monday, June 19, 2017 at 9:30:00 PM UTC-4, Jay Pique wrote:
Sounds like a skier to me. We should have sent in http://www.parrot.net/bestofbert/vietnam.html

"I am an alcoholic, co-dependent, ACOA, over-eater, sexual and relationship anorexic and addict, yet I no longer participate in those soul-murdering activities"

The biggest self-dramatizer in history.
Old June 20th 17, 01:55 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jay Pique[_2_]

On Monday, June 19, 2017 at 9:45:04 PM UTC-4, Eviel Dewar wrote:
On Monday, June 19, 2017 at 9:30:00 PM UTC-4, Jay Pique wrote:
Sounds like a skier to me. We should have sent in http://www.parrot.net/bestofbert/vietnam.html

"I am an alcoholic, co-dependent, ACOA, over-eater, sexual and relationship anorexic and addict, yet I no longer participate in those soul-murdering activities"

The biggest self-dramatizer in history.

No question. I think he really is an addict, and made up the stories of abuse to justify his continued use of alcohol for 40 years or whatever it was.. Then he got dry, but was still basically just a child both intellectually and emotionally - it's quite obvious from his behaviour and postings here.. That, coupled with some severe narcissism and too much enabling from a few key players here is what really led to his meltdown. He actually thought he was one of the gang for a while - probably for the first time in his life. Hell, some broad even *slept* with him, apparently. shudder It's actually really interesting to read, from a purely clinical perspective.

JP
Old June 20th 17, 02:07 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

On Monday, June 19, 2017 at 9:55:41 PM UTC-4, Jay Pique wrote:

No question. I think he really is an addict, and made up the stories of abuse to justify his continued use of alcohol for 40 years or whatever it was. Then he got dry, but was still basically just a child both intellectually and emotionally - it's quite obvious from his behaviour and postings here. That, coupled with some severe narcissism and too much enabling from a few key players here is what really led to his meltdown. He actually thought he was one of the gang for a while - probably for the first time in his life. Hell, some broad even *slept* with him, apparently. shudder It's actually really interesting to read, from a purely clinical perspective.

His first post here, early in 1995, were quite friendly and pleasant, and even modest in tone. But a few months later, he began to adopt his "Two Buddha" persona and name, and talk about himself in the 3rd person. From there, his assholicism just got worse and worse.
Old June 20th 17, 02:26 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jay Pique[_2_]

On Monday, June 19, 2017 at 10:07:53 PM UTC-4, Eviel Dewar wrote:
[...]

You can almost pinpoint the date - it was when klaus said something along the lines of "this man knows his local skiing" or something like that. Instant man-crush. (Probably romantic crush, in retrospect.)
All downhill from there.
JP

Old June 20th 17, 02:31 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

On Monday, June 19, 2017 at 10:26:39 PM UTC-4, Jay Pique wrote:
[...]

Then there was that flamewar with Dale Bish, right?

Old June 20th 17, 02:37 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jay Pique[_2_]

On Monday, June 19, 2017 at 10:31:03 PM UTC-4, Eviel Dewar wrote:
[...]

Here's a good line from that: "Remember when PishPants tried to get in with us Big Dogs and faked loving Vail?"

He's a classic bully - as soon as he feels any sort of backing he wants to pick on others.

JP
Old June 20th 17, 02:40 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jay Pique[_2_]

On Monday, June 19, 2017 at 10:37:56 PM UTC-4, Jay Pique wrote:
[...]

Jesus I didn't even read the end of it...
Because he's not cool like us Vailiens, and we ditched him like you'd ditch
the neighborhood doooooooooooofus (in an internet sense).
I think he's just faking being wounded.
Plus, Eugene, if this idjit actually gets a clue, who are we going to pick on?"

Then he starts stealing the Vail: taglines. He's just a ****ing wannabe in every sense of the word.

JP

Old June 20th 17, 03:16 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

On Monday, June 19, 2017 at 10:40:02 PM UTC-4, Jay Pique wrote:

Then he starts stealing the Vail: taglines. He's just a ****ing wannabe in every sense of the word.

Pigo described him as a "wannabe of everything". So true.

Old June 24th 17, 04:28 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jay Pique[_2_]

On Saturday, June 24, 2017 at 12:43:12 AM UTC-4, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Friday, June 23, 2017 at 9:06:56 PM UTC-7, Jay Pique wrote:
On Thursday, June 22, 2017 at 5:11:09 PM UTC-4, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Monday, June 19, 2017 at 7:37:56 PM UTC-7, Jay Pique wrote:
[...]

Actually, I kick ass on bullies, you pathetic coward. You freaks always hate me and fear me. What was that name again?
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

"Actually I kick ass on bullies".... What does that mean? Does that mean you beat up people you think are bullies?

No, I beat up on bullies. Or at least I did, back in the day.

When was the last time you did this?

Sure as hell have not kicked ass on any rsa bullies, since none of you have ever had the balls to make good on your threats.

Recently? Plus you were a boxer, right? AND "professional security"? How many fights have you been in? Have you considered the SMMA? (that's Senior Mixed Martial Arts)

I'm retired from the game. But I am willing to come out of retirement. Just show up, ppppppuuuuusssssyyyyy.

One other question - you went to 'Nam as a journalist, but I'm wondering how you avoided the draft in the first place - you're in the very thick of it at your age I believe.

Happy to answer your questions, right after you identify yourself, you pathetic stalking cowardly wack job.
One thing for su you freaks believe me when I warn you that if you try to make good on your threats, I am quite capable of defending myself. What's that name again, pussy?

You are insane. Get help.

"I kick ass on bullies" "I beat up on bullies"

So, Rambo, this is the history of violence everyone refers to. You play judge and jury as to who is a bully and you physically attack them, correct? Wow. You're kind of like Dexter? Lol - having read a good bit of what you've posted, you aren't a good judge of much of anything. Clue time. You're an angry, unhinged, bloviating fool - and virtually every single person that reads or has read your crap agrees. Not one single person supports you. Truth. Verifiable. Choke on it.