Powder near Seattle!

Old February 24th 11, 06:07 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Bob F

Default Powder near Seattle!

The last two days have been great up at Stevens Pass. Cold, dry powder, piling
up day after day. Lots of steep and deep, with rare powder that sprays you in
the face as you turn. Some days, your tracks are fading by the time you get back
up. It's turning into a great season even up here in the PNW.

Old February 24th 11, 06:12 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Feb 24, 10:07*am, "Bob F" wrote:
The last two days have been great up at Stevens Pass. Cold, dry powder, piling
up day after day. Lots of steep and deep, with rare powder that sprays you in
the face as you turn. Some days, your tracks are fading by the time you get back
up. It's turning into a great season even up here in the PNW.

There is some powder in my back yard. How about you show up and spew
the crap you normally do in person, and then you can take a run? You
know, runs in your diapers.
Old February 24th 11, 08:24 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Feb 24, 11:07*am, "Bob F" wrote:
The last two days have been great up at Stevens Pass. Cold, dry powder, piling
up day after day. Lots of steep and deep, with rare powder that sprays you in
the face as you turn. Some days, your tracks are fading by the time you get back
up. It's turning into a great season even up here in the PNW.

By PNW do you mean Seattle? Or the entire region as is the common
reference?
Old February 24th 11, 10:17 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Feb 24, 12:24*pm, pigo wrote:
On Feb 24, 11:07*am, "Bob F" wrote:

The last two days have been great up at Stevens Pass. Cold, dry powder, piling
up day after day. Lots of steep and deep, with rare powder that sprays you in
the face as you turn. Some days, your tracks are fading by the time you get back
up. It's turning into a great season even up here in the PNW.

By PNW do you mean Seattle? Or the entire region as is the common
reference?

The common reference is actually to his branch of the rsa coward's
club. Pussies North West. Just like you are the chief pussy of the
Pussies SLC branch. There is the Pussies NE, and the Pussies SC, and
Pussies Canada, too.
RSA Pussies all over the world, but never in front of me talking ****.
Old February 24th 11, 10:58 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Thu, 24 Feb 2011 14:17:28 -0800 (PST), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

RSA Pussies all over the world, but never in front of me talking ****.

Of course not. Anybody dropping their pants in front of you gets an
ass-reaming. But not to worry, your dick's so small you masturbate in
a pencil sharpener.

Vote for Palin-Brown in 2012. Repeal the nightmares.

This signature is now the ultimate
power in the universe
Old February 25th 11, 12:32 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

wrote this crap:

RSA Pussies all over the world, but never in front of me talking ****.

Of course not. *Anybody dropping their pants in front of you gets an
ass-reaming. *But not to worry, your dick's so small you masturbate in
a pencil sharpener.

Sorry, Horvie. I forgot to mention the Detroit Pussies. Didn't mean
to leave you out.
Go change your diaper.
Old February 25th 11, 05:37 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Feb 24, 6:30*pm, Ted Waldron wrote:
In article ,
*"Bob F" wrote:

The last two days have been great up at Stevens Pass. Cold, dry powder,
piling
up day after day. Lots of steep and deep, with rare powder that sprays you in
the face as you turn. Some days, your tracks are fading by the time you get
back
up. It's turning into a great season even up here in the PNW.

* It looks like Friday and Saturday are going to be good days, weather
wise, I doubt they will be crowd wise. *Saturday looks very good.

It's a zoo up there. Kids are out of jail...I mean, school. I'm
waiitng for next week, so feel free to leave your diapers at home.
Old February 25th 11, 11:36 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Thu, 24 Feb 2011 21:37:21 -0800 (PST), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

It's a zoo up there. Kids are out of jail...I mean, school. I'm
waiitng for next week, so feel free to leave your diapers at home.

So there's more children for you to molest?

Old February 25th 11, 03:50 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

wrote this crap:

It's a zoo up there. *Kids are out of jail...I mean, school. *I'm
waiitng for next week, so feel free to leave your diapers at home.

So there's more children for you to molest?

Bad enough that you are such a pppppuuuusssssyyyyy that you call me a
child molester while hiding in anonymity jail.
But you're stupid, too. Kids are out of school this week. They are
back in school next week, so I can ski in a blessed child free
environment.
But you could always say that in person. And pay the price,
ppppppuuuuuuusssssssyyyyyyy.
Old February 25th 11, 05:05 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Fri, 25 Feb 2011 07:50:02 -0800 (PST), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

It's a zoo up there. *Kids are out of jail...I mean, school. *I'm
waiitng for next week, so feel free to leave your diapers at home.

So there's more children for you to molest?

Bad enough that you are such a pppppuuuusssssyyyyy that you call me a
child molester while hiding in anonymity jail.

Who's hiding? I told you where I live. Who's anonymous? I put my
name on every post. And I'm good looking, too.

But you're stupid, too. Kids are out of school this week. They are
back in school next week, so I can ski in a blessed child free
environment.

Of course I meant that you were skiing this week because of the
children, but you're too stupid to know that.