More real life harassment from rsa freaks.

Old February 24th 06, 03:39 AM

Default More real life harassment from rsa freaks.

Strange how somebody mentions "Skitown" on rsa, then a sick freak purporting
to "represent" the site writes me to let me know he will be harassing me in
real life.
Sick freak who was so stupid that his real name is attached to the email
addy.
Hello, Greer. We shall be talking come middle of March. In person.
Fun, fun.
Now go **** yourself, you deranged freak.
And accept the cheers and accolades of your fellow stalkers and psychopaths.
I'm looking forward to telling them about how you behave when confronted in
real life, when you have to face the consequences of your harassment.
The only question is whether you will **** or **** your pants first.

Old February 24th 06, 04:08 AM

"Two Buddha" wrote in message
Strange how somebody mentions "Skitown" on rsa, then a sick freak

purporting
to "represent" the site writes me to let me know he will be harassing me

in
real life.
Sick freak who was so stupid that his real name is attached to the email
addy.
Hello, Greer. We shall be talking come middle of March. In person.

Mid-March? Sounds like enough time to get a restraining order.

Fun, fun.
Now go **** yourself, you deranged freak.
And accept the cheers and accolades of your fellow stalkers and

psychopaths.
I'm looking forward to telling them about how you behave when confronted

in
real life, when you have to face the consequences of your harassment.
The only question is whether you will **** or **** your pants first.

And enough reason, also.

Old February 24th 06, 04:12 AM

"Richard Henry" wrote in message

"Two Buddha" wrote in message
Strange how somebody mentions "Skitown" on rsa, then a sick freak

purporting
to "represent" the site writes me to let me know he will be harassing me

in
real life.
Sick freak who was so stupid that his real name is attached to the email
addy.
Hello, Greer. We shall be talking come middle of March. In person.

Mid-March? Sounds like enough time to get a restraining order.

Go for it. Talking to someone in person is quite legal. Not to mention
that the sick freak would have to show the judge WHY he needed an order.
I somehow think the judge would tell the freak to **** off.

Fun, fun.
Now go **** yourself, you deranged freak.
And accept the cheers and accolades of your fellow stalkers and

psychopaths.
I'm looking forward to telling them about how you behave when confronted

in
real life, when you have to face the consequences of your harassment.
The only question is whether you will **** or **** your pants first.

And enough reason, also.

That's a reason? If I ever have the pleasure of meeting you, that's the
only question, too. After all, you supposedly have identified yourself and
provided me with an address. That's an invitation, Henry.
Gonna be in LA in April. Want to meet up on neutral ground? I'll give you
a time and a place. Witness. Will have a camera running, just to make
sure. After all, I know you get your jollies lying to the cops and
licensing authorities, want to make sure you don't get the chance.
Now go get a restraining order, freak.
And **** yourself...............

Old February 24th 06, 04:13 AM

Just thought I'd mention that while Richard Henry has a blast lying about
ME, there is no criticism of real life stalking by his friend.
Why?
Because Richard Henry is a real life stalker. He'd hardly criticize a
fellow criminal stalker. But let someone stand up to his cowardly
manipulations, and all of a sudden Henry whines like the psychopathic
criminal he is.
Amazing hypocrisy.
Richard Henry, stalker.

This mailbox protected from unsolicited email by Spam Alarm
from Dignity Software http://www.dignitysoftware.com

Old February 24th 06, 04:32 AM

On Thu, 23 Feb 2006 19:39:52 -0800, Two Buddha wrote:

Strange how somebody mentions "Skitown" on rsa,

WTH's skitown?

then a sick freak purporting
to "represent" the site writes me to let me know he will be harassing me in
real life.

Is it some sort of ski forum, not unlike this one?

Sick freak who was so stupid that his real name is attached to the email
addy.

Maybe he didn't give a crap, or it was fake.

Hello, Greer. We shall be talking come middle of March. In person.

Maybe it's,
http://home.hiwaay.net/~oliver/garson.htm

Fun, fun.
Now go **** yourself, you deranged freak.

You are such a gazbag, no wonder the girls hate you.

And accept the cheers and accolades of your fellow stalkers and psychopaths.
I'm looking forward to telling them about how you behave when confronted in
real life, when you have to face the consequences of your harassment.
The only question is whether you will **** or **** your pants first.

What if she beats the hell outta /you/ Spr0ckets?

tolerate spam nor Schattie the fscking wingnut!

Old February 24th 06, 03:32 PM

Sven Golly wrote:
"Two Buddha" wrote in
:

Strange how somebody mentions "Skitown" on rsa,

Strange how you have a comp NFR lift ticket for sale and your photo of it
clearly shows it was issued to SkiTown.com. You coulda used whiteout or
something on that part. "One slightly soiled lift ticket for sale".

then a sick freak purporting to "represent" the site writes me to let
me know he will be harassing me in real life.

A quick whois shows the domain registered to a Charles Greer. Is that who
contacted you?

I love it when a plan comes together.

Have a nice day Scott.
Old February 24th 06, 06:12 PM

Hey Two Buddha,
Why are you so cranky?

Old February 24th 06, 06:39 PM

Hey Two Buddha,
Why are you so cranky?

You can read all about it yourself at this link.

http://tinyurl.com/jmclm

Bottom line is he's a wack job that's been flaming NG ever since. You
can just add him and the rest of the idiots who taunt him to your
killfile and be done with it, or check out rec.skiing.alpine.moderated.

--
To reply by email remove "_nospam"
Old February 24th 06, 07:03 PM

I just thought it was because he is fat.

Old February 24th 06, 07:13 PM

I just thought it was because he is fat.

So am I but it doesn't make me cranky. ;-)

--
To reply by email remove "_nospam"